Author Topic: I saw Lloyd Banks last night at McDonalds  (Read 1790 times)

eS El Duque

Re: I saw Lloyd Banks last night at McDonalds
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 02:34:49 PM »
ma lil bro saw g-unit coming out of TRL in london , he said he threw things at them  ;D :laugh:

yay, my lil bro is a liar too.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 02:50:32 PM »
Nice meeting Banks at McDonalds... maybe I meet him too when G Unit comes to Austria in a few days... ;)

btw
the most famous person I ever met was David Hasselhoff!  LOL (..concerts not included..)

...and I didnt really meet him like talking 1 on 1 but rather saw him at a autograph session standing right next to him when he entered...  funny thing about it is that da Hoff used to be really popoular in german speaking countries.. lol... like noone cared about him as a "musician" in the US and probably the rest of the world but in Germany and Austria he was huge.. he even sang in german..

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2004, 02:56:40 PM »
If were talking seeing celebrities on the streets (away from concerts and such) i havent seen any.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 03:04:43 PM »
i met banks at the roc the mic tour last year.  funny story.  i was online at the hot dog stand at jones beach to get hot dogs, and then some guy walks up next to me and goes, gggunit, and i look behind me and right behind me online is lloyd banks and 2 body guards, i gave him dap, and said whatup, but it was mad funny because this girl holds her fone to his face screamin talk to my friend talk to my friend and the body guard smacks that shit out of her hand and it broke all over.  lol that was mad funny.  oh and he was MAD TALL, im 6-3 and he was easily 6'8"
lmao ;D funny story. yea this was first big celebrity ive seen if u dont count concerts and st00f.

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 02:11:26 AM »
I see celebritys a lot, especially when i go shopping with my lady, at all those boutiques in LA & near the beaches, we see a lot of famous people, and people i dont even know, but apparantly they're a big deal (like some chick we saw from the Soap opera "General Hospital", i was like, who the fuck is she, she aint nobody, and everyone was mobbin her)...yea...

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2004, 02:33:02 AM »
I've also seen Marco Borsato and Gerard Joling in real life :o :o

bez

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2004, 04:17:39 AM »
Shook John Barnes's hand in town. 

lol legend.

ma lil bro saw g-unit coming out of TRL in london , he said he threw things at them  ;D :laugh:

yay, my lil bro is a liar too.

LMAO!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2004, 04:18:18 AM »
I never seen anybody famous. Well some Finnish bands and the Finnish equivalent of the Jackass people, but they ain't exactly Lloyd Banks famous. Then again, very few people ever come to Finland.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2004, 05:52:00 AM »
I never seen anybody famous. Well some Finnish bands and the Finnish equivalent of the Jackass people, but they ain't exactly Lloyd Banks famous. Then again, very few people ever come to Finland.
shit u live in finland? cool :)

I see celebritys a lot, especially when i go shopping with my lady, at all those boutiques in LA & near the beaches, we see a lot of famous people, and people i dont even know, but apparantly they're a big deal (like some chick we saw from the Soap opera "General Hospital", i was like, who the fuck is she, she aint nobody, and everyone was mobbin her)...yea...
Yea but that LA, where all celebs live and shop, so u dont count ;D

Throwback

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2004, 09:43:47 AM »
lol. i've seen paul groot. he's that pim fortuyn guy in kopspijkers. and a lot of players from AZ. and i've seen queen beatrix once  :o :o :o

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2004, 09:53:06 AM »
lol. i've seen paul groot. he's that pim fortuyn guy in kopspijkers. and a lot of players from AZ. and i've seen queen beatrix once  :o :o :o

Oh yeah, seen most players of AZ too. Also players from Barcelona when AZ played a friendly match against Barcelona a couple of years back.  :P

But sports players don't count since you only see them on the field...

Do you remember Hans van der Zee? He used to work for AZ. Anyway... on July 21st, 2002 I saw him on the airport. So I said "Hey, that's Hans van der Zee!" And then he laughed and went by.

I don't know if he still does, but Dirk Scheringa always used to watch people go into the Alkmaarder Hout and sometimes I said hi to him and every time I said hi to Dirk Scheringa he said hi back.

Not to forget I have seen Máxima and Willem Alexander in real life :o

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2004, 10:00:39 AM »

Oh yeah, seen most players of AZ too. Also players from Barcelona when AZ played a friendly match against Barcelona a couple of years back.  :P

But sports players don't count since you only see them on the field...

Do you remember Hans van der Zee? He used to work for AZ. Anyway... on July 21st, 2002 I saw him on the airport. So I said "Hey, that's Hans van der Zee!" And then he laughed and went by.

I don't know if he still does, but Dirk Scheringa always used to watch people go into the Alkmaarder Hout and sometimes I said hi to him and every time I said hi to Dirk Scheringa he said hi back.

Not to forget I have seen Máxima and Willem Alexander in real life :o

i've seen them of the pitch aswell, Max Huiberts lives next to the soccer club i play at. ive seen that jimmy guy from "samsam" once in middenwaard. and... i'm going to see Sinterklaas next november in alkmaar lol.

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2004, 10:04:54 AM »
Oh yeah me too! Sinterklaas for president!!

Throwback

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2004, 10:08:53 AM »

too bad meneer aart doesnt do the show anymore.

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2004, 10:15:09 AM »
Oh yeah, I've seen Ron Boszhard one time in the Hoornse Vaart. He was there with his wife and kids and I didn't even recognize him cause I can't see w/o help :P BUT my friend did see him and asked him if he was really Ron Boszhard and he was. He was the first famous person I spoke to in my life.

But Ron Boszhard has been in the Videoland in De Mare in Alkmaar too, according to vipspotting.nl. But it's not really a surprise I have seen him because he lives near Alkmaar. This is his address:

Ron Boszhard
Groenveldsdijk 34
1744 GE   Sint Maarten