Author Topic: I saw Lloyd Banks last night at McDonalds  (Read 1788 times)

mauzip

Re: I saw Lloyd Banks last night at McDonalds
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2004, 06:28:01 PM »
I GBTIO NIOCE Caadsd tpp2!

mooney capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2004, 01:01:25 PM »
Yeah, i was tryin to find new pair of shoes and stuff at Helsinki,(capital of Finland, where i live) yeah anyways, then after i bought em i went to McDonalds to buy milkshake. then i saw lloyd banks comin in to buy somethin, i was like this is fuckin unreal ;D, then i was like "whats up banks, can i take photo" and his bodyguard was like "no photos,no photos"  and i was like damn, no1 believes me cos i couldnt ask for autograph without pen, so i just shook his hand and said hi. so i left McD, and went to bench outside, waitin that he comes out. so when he and his bodyguard and some other guy (all wearin g-unit sneakers) came out i snapped pic with my cellphone camera. ;D Look at his chain, it was fuckin cool g-unit chain, every1 were staring at it in McD ;D

They(g-unit) were in Helsinki cos they had gig l8r last night in club (700ppls). U couldnt buy tickets there cos the winners were randomly selected by Internet contest, and i didnt won one :-\ but it was awesome to see banks. fifty and buck were probably in hotel hanging.

mitä jätkä ;D

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
I wonder what he orderd? like OMG Banks eats big macks to!? im gona go out right now and get one!

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2004, 05:38:20 AM »
Saw Coolio.....But lloyd is lloyd.....

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2004, 09:03:34 AM »
That's tight man 8) Thanks for posting the pic.