Author Topic: 213 - The Hard Way - Review (courtesy of www.allhiphop.com)  (Read 765 times)

The Watcher

Re: 213 - The Hard Way - Review (courtesy of www.allhiphop.com)
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 12:28:24 AM »
He pretty much summed up the album perfectly.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 05:13:44 AM »
Have you heard Nate since Pac died??

Yeah he is still one of the best westcoast artists. "It ain't a hit till Nate Dogg spit" Mack 10 sums it up.
Do u have music and me shit thats a top class album i still play it all tha time.

Warren G has refused to produce anything since the lackluster sales of his last album.

didnt he say he wasnt producing so he could concentrate on rapping?

peace

Fuck that warren's return of the regulator woz also a classic!!!!!

sorry cant say much bout snoop tho last meal and top dogg were good thats it
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

dexter

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2004, 12:57:02 PM »
stop the negatives

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2004, 01:02:56 PM »
I couldn't agree more with that interview. On point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 03:18:18 AM »
I think everyone knew the album was gonna be a smooth type effort, cause thats what all of the tracks they have done together have been. But the problem was that this album was so smooth it just became anonymous, there isn't any real reason for me to listen to this album. Even back in 99 with the "Game Don't Wait" and the remix of that they came much tighter than this, the album just seems like they all had some time to spare so they threw together an album, without really putting all the effort into the album that they should have done. As much as I don't really like Dre anymore, you have to say if he had been executive producing this album (regardless of how much production he himself actually did on the album), he wouldn't have let it be released in it's current state, because it doesn't truly reflect the album that we should have had.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 03:55:47 AM »
People needs to wake the fuck up...Y'all act like 213 was a Gangsta rap group wich they aint  if I wanna hear some gangsta shit I would listen to Tha Eastdiaz or some  westcoast oldies but c'mon   did one of em metionm that they were a gangsta group...fuck nah and Im sure that if the album dropped back in 94 it wouldnt be gangsta either it would have been the same topic with production like the track "Big Pimpin" its 2004 man things have changed and they are trying to show that west coast music aint only about gangsta shit wich is good they kept it west coast on the production with a bunch of newcomers what else would u ask man.... I guess the album is gonna be a success cuz it sounds brand new to me

Don't even matter wether it should be gangsta music or not - the LP should be better.

Serioulsy, in my opinion not having Warren G produce on the album is the biggest fuck up in hip-hop in 2004.