Author Topic: Just bought some Chocolate Shrooms.  (Read 1426 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just bought some Chocolate Shrooms.
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2004, 06:34:14 PM »
one of my best friends is a biology phd... i'll take what he tells me over some of the nieve ones here and what a website dedicated to mushrooms tells me... look i just warned ya  oh read this link  the http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/dangers.html bout the 4th article down... "Ibotanic acid, also an active substance of the Amanita's may cause brain damage as described by various authors on Public Medline"   let me guess when you think there are no possibility of brain damage who tells you this...you're dealer, drug websites  ::) if i wanted i could dig up tons of info but you get the point...oh and i guess some posters in here are really that sutpid  8) my main point...sometimes you dont know what youre getting and if you get something with some substances you dont want you risk becoming a vegetable period
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 06:37:50 PM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

Montana00

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2004, 07:28:06 PM »
one of my best friends is a biology phd

Hey king, You forgot to put quotations around biology phd. Ill fix your sentence for you, just try not to do that again.

One of my best friends is a "biology PHD"

and for a better touch you could do this

One of my best friends is a "biology PHD"  ;)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2004, 07:34:11 PM »
You gotta be the most ingorant motherfuckers alive, lol. Not only will you go out of your way, to PAY somebody for something that grows on Cow Shit, you'll also sit around debating the proper way to prepare such a thing, and fully disclose that you don't mind eating mud like a common pig on a farm.  LOL and we wonder why the world seems so backwards anymore. 

^true that^

but they are still fun to take, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2004, 11:49:12 PM »
one of my best friends is a biology phd... i'll take what he tells me over some of the nieve ones here and what a website dedicated to mushrooms tells me... look i just warned ya  oh read this link  the http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/dangers.html bout the 4th article down... "Ibotanic acid, also an active substance of the Amanita's may cause brain damage as described by various authors on Public Medline"   let me guess when you think there are no possibility of brain damage who tells you this...you're dealer, drug websites  ::) if i wanted i could dig up tons of info but you get the point...oh and i guess some posters in here are really that sutpid  8) my main point...sometimes you dont know what youre getting and if you get something with some substances you dont want you risk becoming a vegetable period

You're still wrong...It is a common fact that Shrooms is safer than Weed or Alcohol...You can argue that all day, but you'll still be wrong.

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2004, 11:54:46 PM »
lol ^

ive never heard of chocolate shrooms
i've seen cannabis lolly-pops tho :laugh:

Those Cannibus Lolly Pops Are Shit...it tastes like your smoking, you dont even get that high....oh well....i quit weed 8 months ago, Drugs Are Bad...drink Alchohol

pappy

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2004, 11:59:06 PM »
lol ^

Those Cannibus Lolly Pops Are Shit...it tastes like your smoking, you dont even get that high....oh well....i quit weed 8 months ago, Drugs Are Bad...drink Alchohol
weed is safer than alchohol

eS El Duque

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2004, 12:32:18 AM »
lol ^

weed is safer than alchohol

Alchohol is bad

Alcohol isn't ;)

PLus, Alcohol smells better than weed, and it ain't illegal ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2004, 12:45:38 AM »

PLus, Alcohol smells better than weed

Hell fucking no.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2004, 08:09:29 AM »
its not a common fact.. its the reason they're more illegal and of a higher classification than weed or alcohol..

shrooms and LSD do fuck your brain up with misuse.

what King VA said about "pro drug" sites putting up propoganda is very very true.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 08:11:04 AM by Overseer »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2004, 10:47:12 AM »
umm... shrooms ARE safer than a lot of things, if they r they right shrooms, now nik, what if u get a different mushroom, there are mushrooms in this world that have fungus that can kill you instantly...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2004, 01:16:52 PM »
shrooms, along with cannabis, the so-called "safer" drugs, can still cause mental health problems. but it depends on a number of factors, one of these being the person taking the substances...excessive consumption or persistent consumption over a period of time can lead to what is known as a "drug-induced psychosis", which can affect people with no previous mental health problems...this is also something that some people never recover from... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2004, 01:17:35 PM »
its not a common fact.. its the reason they're more illegal and of a higher classification than weed or alcohol..

shrooms and LSD do fuck your brain up with misuse.

what King VA said about "pro drug" sites putting up propoganda is very very true.

The site I posted wasn't a pro-drug site, it was a site about taking precautions with Shrooms...Only way Shrooms is dangerous is if you get some fake poisenous shit...Shrooms are legal in some places, and like I said, are known to not cause any brain damage...PeACe

hector

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2004, 02:46:48 PM »
one of my best friends is a biology phd... i'll take what he tells me over some of the nieve ones here and what a website dedicated to mushrooms tells me... look i just warned ya  oh read this link  the http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/dangers.html bout the 4th article down... "Ibotanic acid, also an active substance of the Amanita's may cause brain damage as described by various authors on Public Medline"   let me guess when you think there are no possibility of brain damage who tells you this...you're dealer, drug websites  ::) if i wanted i could dig up tons of info but you get the point...oh and i guess some posters in here are really that sutpid  8) my main point...sometimes you dont know what youre getting and if you get something with some substances you dont want you risk becoming a vegetable period

You're still wrong...It is a common fact that Shrooms is safer than Weed or Alcohol...You can argue that all day, but you'll still be wrong.

holy shit you are so fucking dumb its unbelievable.  a common fact?  maybe in the most common place your head is at - up your ass. 

Who gives a shit what downy thinks.  He already has brain damage and is dumb as you can get imo.  You can argue all day long yourself Downy.  Your a fuckin idiot.  your like 12 years old, you don't know shit about shit.

a common fact that shrooms is safer than weed or alchohol - hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that has to be the most retarded thing I've ever seen since Downy tryna spell his own name.  Anyone who has ever shroomed once, will laugh their fucking ass off at you, ya dumb son of a bitch.  thats the type of shit that makes me belive that you are just lying out your fuckin ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2004, 03:47:07 PM »
You dumb piece of shit...Shrooms have no long term effects on the brain; Weed does...Of course you wouldn't know this, because you're a fucking pothead, and your whole fucking brain is fried up from smoking daily... ::)

hector

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2004, 04:27:27 PM »
You dumb piece of shit...Shrooms have no long term effects on the brain; Weed does...Of course you wouldn't know this, because you're a fucking pothead, and your whole fucking brain is fried up from smoking daily... ::)

lmao!  yeah, go ahead and argue idiot.  you don't know fuckin shit about anything.  You don't know a goddamn thing about either weed or shrooms.  wtf do you know about long term effects of shrooms or weed on the brain?  You are just one dumb mutha fucka.  Always actin like you so damn smart and know everything.  in reality, you don't know anything and are a fuckin idiot.