Author Topic: Just bought some Chocolate Shrooms.  (Read 1427 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Just bought some Chocolate Shrooms.
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2004, 04:31:25 PM »
You dumb piece of shit...Shrooms have no long term effects on the brain; Weed does...Of course you wouldn't know this, because you're a fucking pothead, and your whole fucking brain is fried up from smoking daily... ::)

lmao!  yeah, go ahead and argue idiot.  you don't know fuckin shit about anything.  You don't know a goddamn thing about either weed or shrooms.  wtf do you know about long term effects of shrooms or weed on the brain?  You are just one dumb mutha fucka.  Always actin like you so damn smart and know everything.  in reality, you don't know anything and are a fuckin idiot.

You stupid shit, I researched this shit way back...I even posted up a link to all the info you could ever want about Shrooms, so it's not like I'm just pulling this info out my ass...READ IT.

www.shroomery.org

hector

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2004, 04:52:03 PM »
fuck doing research on drugs on the internet like your down syndrome ass.  Your fucking dumb.  I don't need to read what some asshole wrote about on the internet.  I actually live life.  I don't live it through the net like your pathetic ass.  I know a lot of people, I've partied with a lot of people.  You have to look the shit up on the internet.  think whatever the fuck you want to you retard, but your wrong.  I'm not gonna argue with you anymore about it cuz its a waste of my time.  bottom line:  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about, and you are retarded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2004, 05:00:22 PM »
You dumbfuck...It's been proven by scientists that psilocybin and psilocin are not dangerous and have no long term effects...Now your gay party friends wouldn't happen to be scientist, would they? Didn't think so...

We Fly High

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2004, 05:02:30 PM »
one of my best friends is a biology phd... i'll take what he tells me over some of the nieve ones here and what a website dedicated to mushrooms tells me... look i just warned ya  oh read this link  the http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/dangers.html bout the 4th article down... "Ibotanic acid, also an active substance of the Amanita's may cause brain damage as described by various authors on Public Medline"   let me guess when you think there are no possibility of brain damage who tells you this...you're dealer, drug websites  ::) if i wanted i could dig up tons of info but you get the point...oh and i guess some posters in here are really that sutpid  8) my main point...sometimes you dont know what youre getting and if you get something with some substances you dont want you risk becoming a vegetable period

You're still wrong...It is a common fact that Shrooms is safer than Weed or Alcohol...You can argue that all day, but you'll still be wrong.

it might be safer than alcohol.. but thats only if  abuse alcohol..
but man generally shrooms are NOT SAFER than weed or alcohol. u must be out ur fucking mind to believe that
i can smoke en eigth of weed each day for a year, but if u told me to take an eigth of shrooms each day for a year, i would literally go insane after like 1 week.
theres no way its safer. ur fuckin trippin man. i know so many people that will fuck with many drugs, but when it comes to shrooms, they wont do it, just cos it fucks you up too much. common fact my ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2004, 05:10:39 PM »
i know so many people that will fuck with many drugs, but when it comes to shrooms, they wont do it, just cos it fucks you up too much.

LMAO...That right there discredits your whole argument...

By the way, I'm keeping the Chocolate Shrooms in the fridge...Does anyone know if that's bad for it?

hector

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2004, 07:51:47 PM »
once again Downy is proved to be a fuckin idiot, by damn near everyone replying in the thread, but he keeps pulling the bullshit out of his ass trying not to look as dumb as he really is.  what a pathetic moron.

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2004, 02:20:11 AM »

the substances themselves may not be dangerous.. but the 'experience' can trigger mental problems in people... the other thing is dosage isn't accurate unlike with alcohol and cigarettes.

you could take the same amount of shrooms one week, and the same a week later and be fucked the second time around, just because they're dried out.

get this.. the law over here is that you're allowed to 'pick' shrooms, but not prepare (cook or dry), or take them.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2004, 02:24:56 AM »

the substances themselves may not be dangerous.. but the 'experience' can trigger mental problems in people... the other thing is dosage isn't accurate unlike with alcohol and cigarettes.

thats kinda the point i was making...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2004, 06:24:05 AM »
They should make videos like this, you know, crack heads arguing about what's 'safe' and what isn't. LOL

Montana00

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2004, 06:43:40 AM »
They should make videos like this, you know, crack heads arguing about what's 'safe' and what isn't. LOL
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2004, 06:57:51 PM »
Y'all are crazy lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2004, 11:49:24 AM »

is this the  five o'clock free crack giveaway

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2004, 01:33:23 PM »

that is exactly what i was going to say...only an idiot would think shrooms can't have a negative affect on your mind and body...you indulge in too much and it can fuck you up, also slow you down (meaning, making you seem like a burnt out retard)...

nik my advice to you is quit digging so deep into this, ask friends who have done them, ask about experiences, and if they recommend you to take shrooms and how much also...the fact that you are willing to argue as much as you have over the affects of shrooms make me wonder if you're nervous about the situation, if so say fuck it and give them to someone else, don't do anything you don't feel safe doing, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2004, 02:43:05 PM »

that is exactly what i was going to say...only an idiot would think shrooms can't have a negative affect on your mind and body...you indulge in too much and it can fuck you up, also slow you down (meaning, making you seem like a burnt out retard)...

nik my advice to you is quit digging so deep into this, ask friends who have done them, ask about experiences, and if they recommend you to take shrooms and how much also...the fact that you are willing to argue as much as you have over the affects of shrooms make me wonder if you're nervous about the situation, if so say fuck it and give them to someone else, don't do anything you don't feel safe doing, peace.

Smooth

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2004, 05:27:12 PM »
LOL, there is noway weed is worse for you then shrooms,lol that shit was too funny... man like Justin said, if you tried to do shrooms everyday for a week, you would literally be close to insane, as for bud, it's nothing CLOSE to that, i've been smokin everyday for like 3 muthafuckin years and im good to go, sure there's minor effects, that's no lie... but shit not even close to the same level as shrooms...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0