Author Topic: Just bought some Chocolate Shrooms.  (Read 1473 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Just bought some Chocolate Shrooms.
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2004, 07:55:06 PM »
^^ LOL Hilarious

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2004, 11:52:53 AM »
^u watch the cnn shit on august 19th, were bryan wilson basically talked about how hes was a crackhead???

Trauma-san

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2004, 05:41:12 PM »
^ Yes, crazy wasn't it?  You must have not listened, though, most of his problems aren't from the drugs he took, which were pretty tame compared to what most were taking in the 60's... I.E., he did LSD 3 times.  Most of his problems are a result of overmedication by a crazed psychologist they had working with him named Dr. Eugene Landy, who treated him for years for depression.   Landy had him drugged up so severley, that Brian now talks (and sings) with a slur in his voice. 

Basically he has auditory hallucinations (hears voices) and has suffered from severe depression since his early 20's.  The drugs played a role but most of his social/life problems were related to the depression, and the general fact that Brian's pretty much insane. 

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2004, 05:48:18 PM »
it was actually pretty boring, i only watched like 5 min, but wat i though was intresting was how he didnt go on tour for a while, yet he still recorded the songs

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2004, 05:52:27 PM »
Yeah! In the mid 60's, he got sick of touring, because he didn't like being away from his wife.  This was around the time his depression started.  The result was he locked himself in the studio in the 60's, and wrote an album of love songs about growing up, and being in love, that turned into "Pet Sounds" one of the greatest albums of all time.  When the Beach Boys got back off tour, he had the album nearly done, just waiting for their harmonies.   He's only sporadically toured on and off since then, until about 1998, when he started coming out touring solo.  Now he does several dates a year, it's kind of amazing, to be honest that he's came as far as he has.  He used to spend months in bed @ a time, now he's touring all over the world.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
the substances themselves may not be dangerous.. but the 'experience' can trigger mental problems in people... the other thing is dosage isn't accurate unlike with alcohol and cigarettes.

that is exactly what i was going to say...only an idiot would think shrooms can't have a negative affect on your mind and body...you indulge in too much and it can fuck you up, also slow you down (meaning, making you seem like a burnt out retard)...

nik my advice to you is quit digging so deep into this, ask friends who have done them, ask about experiences, and if they recommend you to take shrooms and how much also...the fact that you are willing to argue as much as you have over the affects of shrooms make me wonder if you're nervous about the situation, if so say fuck it and give them to someone else, don't do anything you don't feel safe doing, peace.

WTF? I never said they don't have a negative affect, I just said it's one of the safest drugs in the world...I mean, how many times have you heard of someone ODing off Shrooms, honestly...Ask friends who have done them? I've done them myself, and I know the experience...Why the fuck would I be nervous? I've done way more shit than Shrooms...Potheads think Weed is so safe, but Weed really slows you down...Occasionally Shrooming is way better than being a pothead, and that's a fact.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2004, 12:17:12 AM »
BTW, I did them yesterday...Very fun...Didn't feel sick or anything, and I feel 100% now...In the day time everything looks so much more beautiful, and in the night, shit gets trippy as fuck...LOL.

hector

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2004, 12:18:47 AM »
the substances themselves may not be dangerous.. but the 'experience' can trigger mental problems in people... the other thing is dosage isn't accurate unlike with alcohol and cigarettes.

that is exactly what i was going to say...only an idiot would think shrooms can't have a negative affect on your mind and body...you indulge in too much and it can fuck you up, also slow you down (meaning, making you seem like a burnt out retard)...

nik my advice to you is quit digging so deep into this, ask friends who have done them, ask about experiences, and if they recommend you to take shrooms and how much also...the fact that you are willing to argue as much as you have over the affects of shrooms make me wonder if you're nervous about the situation, if so say fuck it and give them to someone else, don't do anything you don't feel safe doing, peace.

WTF? I never said they don't have a negative affect, I just said it's one of the safest drugs in the world...I mean, how many times have you heard of someone ODing off Shrooms, honestly...Ask friends who have done them? I've done them myself, and I know the experience...Why the fuck would I be nervous? I've done way more shit than Shrooms...Potheads think Weed is so safe, but Weed really slows you down...Occasionally Shrooming is way better than being a pothead, and that's a fact.

yep, thats a fact.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2004, 12:23:14 AM »

yep, thats a fact.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ::)

No, please let me lose braincells everyday, and risk getting lung/throat cancer by the age of 40.

hector

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2004, 12:42:07 AM »
no your right.  your a genius downy.  a 14 year old genius.  you know everything.  hey, can you teach me the difference between a blunt and a joint?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2004, 12:43:58 AM »
no your right.  your a genius downy.  a 14 year old genius.  you know everything.  hey, can you teach me the difference between a blunt and a joint?

You see... You smoke so much that you forgot I was 18. :-*

hector

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2004, 01:15:52 AM »

naw, you got it wrong.  You lie so much that you forgot your only 14.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2004, 03:00:06 AM »

naw, you got it wrong.  You lie so much that you forgot your only 14.

Oh yes. I forgot I was 14 for a second. I was too caught up in my lies. Thanks for telling me my age, sir. I was wondering if you could teach me how to tell someones age through a computer screen without even seeing who you're chatting with...I like to go into chatrooms and pick up girls, because girls don't get attracted to me in real life, just like you, sir. But sometimes girls lie about their age, so this skill would be very useful...Thanks.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2004, 02:47:25 PM »
weed doesnt kill brain cells

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2004, 02:50:02 PM »