Author Topic: O.K., so a dentist in Charlotte had his Dental License Revoked for...  (Read 476 times)

Trauma-san

This dentist in Charlotte had his dental license revoked yesterday, for............

they wouldn't even really get into it on the radio, but the reason it was revoked was........

Wait for it...........

6 Female patients complained that he injected his own Semen into their mouths while they were drugged in the dentist's chair.

Montana00

Re: O.K., so a dentist in Charlotte had his Dental License Revoked for...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 07:22:22 AM »
Wow, that's really disgusting.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 07:30:18 AM »
Strangest story i've heard in months.  This guy oughta have his ass whipped. 

Found the Story:

N.C. board revokes license of dentist

Hall closes Cornelius office, but will appeal

KAREN GARLOCH

Staff Writer

After hearing testimony during seven days in July, a panel of the N.C. Board of Dental Examiners Monday revoked the license of Cornelius dentist Dr. John Hall.

Board investigators accused Hall, 43, of putting his semen into the mouths of six female patients, including a 14-year-old. At the Raleigh hearing, patients testified that Hall squirted a foul-tasting substance from a syringe into their mouths. A seventh testified Hall jumped on her in the dental chair and gyrated against her lower body in a sexual manner.

In compliance with the board's order, Hall closed his Catawba Avenue office at noon Monday. But his lawyers said they will appeal the decision to Wake County Superior Court.

The dental board, which licenses and regulates dentists, rarely revokes a license. In the past five years, the board has revoked only three, including Hall's, said Bobby White, the dental board's chief operations officer.

"I am extremely disappointed with the board's decision ... As I have vehemently maintained ever since I became aware of these bizarre and sensational allegations against me, I have not done what I have been accused of ...," Hall said in a statement issued by his lawyers. "I am going to continue to fight these allegations against me by whatever means necessary and by whatever legal avenues are available to me."

Hall declined to be interviewed.

Hall may face other problems. David Maloney, a prosecutor with the Mecklenburg County District Attorney's Office, attended the dental board hearing, taking careful notes. He could not be reached for comment Monday, but has said the criminal investigation is continuing.

Accusations against Hall became public in November, after several employees said they had become suspicious of his behavior. They collected five syringes from his office and asked a veterinarian to test the contents, which turned out to be semen. The employees contacted police, who searched Hall's office and found more syringes, containing similar material. DNA tests showed it was Hall's semen.

Testifying on his own behalf, Hall denied injecting semen into patients' mouths. He said he was collecting his semen in the syringes because he was tracking the side effects of Propecia, a hair-growth drug. Potential side effects include low sperm count and diminished semen. Hall said he collected his semen after-hours in an office bathroom because he didn't want to do so at home. He said he planned to take the vials to his doctor.

White said Hall's license revocation "could be forever." But Hall could re-apply for an N.C. license at some point and go through a reinstatement hearing, White said.

In addition to revoking a license, the dental board has the authority to suspend a license for a specific period of time, or censure, reprimand or warn dentists about inappropriate practices. There are3,642 dentists who practice in the state.

"It's a sad day for dentistry. But it's a good day in that the system worked," said Dr. Wayne Holland, a Wilson dentist who chaired the board's five-dentist hearing panel.

"The board has a mandate to protect the people of North Carolina," Holland said. "In weighing all the testimony and the evidence ... we found that the allegations were proven. We think that is the only just and practical decision that could be rendered in this case."

Emerson Thompson, one of Hall's lawyers, said Hall does not believe he received a fair hearing. The panel conducted the hearing like a civil court trial, but had a lawyer on hand to whisper advice on legal matters, he said. Thompson added that he believes the board made legal mistakes, such as keeping out evidence of a polygraph test he said Hall passed.

Thompson said the appeal will be filed in Wake County because state law allows dentists in Hall's situation to appeal either in their home county or in Wake. Hall and his wife, Robin, live in Mooresville with their two children.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 11:24:48 AM »
"OK, now let's rinse but please swallow... don't spit"

"Let's just say you have the whitest teeth I've ever come across"

So I guess thats what the fifth dentist preferred?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 12:37:47 PM »
his ass whooped? naw, he need 2 get his dick cut off pathetic ass muthafuca.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 12:43:54 PM »
HJAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

owned!

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 12:46:35 PM »
I remember this one story I read in the newspaper one the other day. A police officer went to the McDonalds (or another fastfood restaurant, I don't remember) and he ordered a hamburger. The guy that was in the kitchen recognized the police officer; the same police officer gave him a ticket for something really stupid. Anyway, the police officer placed his order, the guy in the kitchen jacked off real quick and ejeculated over the police officer's hamburger. So the police officer took a bite and tasted sperm! The guy got arrested; I don't remember his punishment, but it was so damn funny ;D ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 03:19:53 PM »
I remember this one story I read in the newspaper one the other day. A police officer went to the McDonalds (or another fastfood restaurant, I don't remember) and he ordered a hamburger. The guy that was in the kitchen recognized the police officer; the same police officer gave him a ticket for something really stupid. Anyway, the police officer placed his order, the guy in the kitchen jacked off real quick and ejeculated over the police officer's hamburger. So the police officer took a bite and tasted sperm! The guy got arrested; I don't remember his punishment, but it was so damn funny ;D ;D
NO!!!   That happened when you and your buddy Antwan was playing Cops & Robbers

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 05:50:51 PM »
A seventh testified Hall jumped on her in the dental chair and gyrated against her lower body in a sexual manner.

^^ LOL. Imagine some mid aged bald dude whinding up on some drugged woman ha ha ha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 11:03:18 PM »
Man, I thought my jokes were the shit. Guess not :(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2004, 12:34:32 AM »

dont any of u think its funny that the police officer knew what sperm taste like?

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2004, 12:41:21 AM »

dont any of u think its funny that the police officer knew what sperm taste like?

nope  :-\

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2004, 12:52:06 AM »
sick son of a bitch

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2004, 06:15:11 AM »

LOL He probably tasted something that should not have been there and looked what it was :laugh:

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2004, 10:51:25 AM »
Thats hilarious