Author Topic: Bald Man Auctions Head For Ad Space  (Read 158 times)

mrtonguetwista

Bald Man Auctions Head For Ad Space
« on: August 17, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »
CLEVELAND -- A Cleveland man has put the skin on his head up for sale on eBay.

Jeremy Martin, 21, says he will tattoo the name and logo of the highest bidder on his bald head for a price.

His one-year rate is $60,000.

"I will not take less than that because I'm going to have a tattoo on the back of my head for the rest of my life," Martin said.

So far, 1,100 people have inquired about the space for rent. However, there have been no bidders.

"I don't think anybody wants to be the first person to try something out," Martin said.

For the $60,000, Martin promises an advertisement on his car, a personalized license plate and the head tattoo.

The auction ends on Thursday.

Montana00

Re: Bald Man Auctions Head For Ad Space
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 05:46:14 PM »
thats the tightest thing in the world.

I wouldnt get a permanent tatoo though.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 11:57:56 AM »
That wouldn't be too bad if it ended up being some product the guy really loves himself... Like say he loves Coca-Cola, and the Coca-Cola company would buy that "ad-space". Then it wouldn't be quite that bad.

But imagine if some product like Preparation H would put in a bid. Or some yeast infection cream or some shit... Then he'd be fucked.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 01:44:34 PM »
^^ lol, if i was rich, id just fuck with the guy, and make him put some dumb shit on his head,

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 01:50:25 PM »
^^ lol, if i was rich, id just fuck with the guy, and make him put some dumb shit on his head,

"kick me"