Author Topic: The Annual Princeton Reviews of my college UCSB. check and post yours.  (Read 276 times)

We Fly High

haha this shit is hella funny. anyways the princeton review usually releases a book every year, that rates all the schools nationt wide on a wide variety of categories, like amount of partying, alcohol usage, marijauan usage, study hours, amount of discussion hours, and other academic shit, a bunch of shit..  www.princetonreview.com or it might be www.princetonreviews.com .. forgot if it has a S or not.

anyways, UCSB this year
ranked

University of California-Santa Barbara's
Best 357 Colleges Rankings

Their Students (Almost) Never Study

Its almost impossible to study here, there parties going on every night, everyone lives within 5 blocks from the beach, tons of drugs and alcohol going around, bunch of fly girls in bikinis just walkin down the street, just living next to the beach makes it a completely different atmosphere,hella bars in the area, everyone bumps music fuckin loud here, and we even got live bands just playing in their garages all day.. and tons of people always just walkin thru the street. parties at like every other house pretty much.. people have like couches on their roofs and shit to drink.. i dunno.. its too crazy here.

#8 Lots Of Hard Liquor
Parties

all i can say is TOO MUCH.

Party Schools
Parties

i love ucsb. just partying on the streets. especially on Del Playa. ur partying like on a 3-4 block street. with house parties lining the houses on both sides, and the street is the very last street parallel to the ocean, so pretty much as ur walking down the street, crashing every party, u'll always see the ocean. the past halloween we had like 50,000 people on the streets here, and that was a low turnout too , cos it was raining earlier that day.. no one could use their cell phones, cos the entire network was completely jammed.

this is a map of my neighborhood, pretty much 95% of the college students live within that 5 block by 5 block area called isla vista. so u know how crazy shit gets. other schools get crazy too, but when u compact all that craziness together into such a small area like isla vista, shit gets crazy poppin. most of my friends when they come to visit, theyre like in awe of the party scene, its like pretty much you have to see and experience to believe. theyve all heard about the party scene, but when they actually come to visit for the first time, and see it for themselves first hand, they cant even take it in.. cos its so overwhelming..

« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 05:10:46 PM by justin718 »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Annual Princeton Reviews of my college UCSB. check and post yours.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 06:24:04 PM »
lol...I ain't goin there, but some friends of mine go to the University of Oregon and it's rated # 1 on "Dorms Like Dungeons" list lol...

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 11:01:56 PM »
lol...I ain't goin there, but some friends of mine go to the University of Oregon and it's rated # 1 on "Dorms Like Dungeons" list lol...
Who's your friend?

U of O for life!!!!

Best 5 years of my life. ;)

Hit me up with dudes name and I can show him the way around campus.

hector

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 08:33:20 PM »
yeah UCSB is dope.  I partied there a few times.  that was my original choice of school, but I couldn't afford it, and I figured I would never get anything done.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2004, 10:42:13 AM »
anyone go to or know anyone going to northeastern university in boston, thats where im headed this september

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 11:27:58 AM »
im going to Temple university. i dunno how to use this list thing, if anyone could post the marijuana usage, it would help me out... 8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2004, 11:52:46 AM »
I know a few people that go to Northeastern. Boston is fun.  You will love the riots that go on at the colleges after a Red Sox win  or Patriots win in the playoffs.

hector

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2004, 01:00:31 PM »
I know a few people that go to Northeastern. Boston is fun.  You will love the riots that go on at the colleges after a Red Sox win  or Patriots win in the playoffs.

too bad that won't happen this baseball season.

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2004, 02:21:42 PM »
damn, i wish we had those lists in canada lol

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2004, 10:32:33 AM »
Who's your friend?

U of O for life!!!!

Best 5 years of my life. ;)

Hit me up with dudes name and I can show him the way around campus.

Hey bro, you're gonna have to keep October 1st open on your calender. One of the fraternities out there is throwing us a "Mixtape Release Party". Shit should be wild. I've only been to like 3 or 4 parties at that house, but they ALWAYS, ALWAYS have fine-ass females from all around. Shit is gonna be  hot!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2004, 06:00:41 PM »
Red Sox are still ahead in the wildcard over Oakland

hector

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2004, 09:43:23 PM »
Red Sox are still ahead in the wildcard over Oakland

Oakland's in first place dude.