Author Topic: Iran Threatens To Attack the US.......  (Read 479 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Iran Threatens To Attack the US.......
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 11:56:56 AM »
1- maionstream Iranians support. See, the people of Iran dont like their govt, buit is the hate strong enough to side with Americans?

hmmm, yea dats gone be real interesting.

and stfu cwalker, u and yur bush. get a room.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 01:21:24 PM »
1- maionstream Iranians support. See, the people of Iran dont like their govt, buit is the hate strong enough to side with Americans?

hmmm, yea dats gone be real interesting.

and stfu cwalker, u and yur bush. get a room.

I think Iran can see from Afghanistan and Iraq, that no matter how much they hate their government, that siding with the U.S. may be worst than just overthrowing their own government themselves.

CWalker, you go by what the president has said with the Axis of Evil... lol. Anything out of Bush's mouth should be taken as a lie, because he hasn't spoken the truth in his whole term in office.

Back to Iran... sorry, I had to say something about CWalker and his love affair with Bush... Iran is better off doing their own thing. You see, we set Iraq 30 years back if we truly wanted to help them with democracy, if they even wanted a democracy to begin with. We think everyone wants a democracy, but we forget how democracy's are built. You take a person that the people hate, and they will eventually rebel against that person, and the people will set up their own democracy. The only exception to that rule was Japan, and Germany, who one the United States forced into uncontitional surrender after a couple of atomic bombs, and the other, well after World War II, they were just destroyed. But every other democracy came after rebelling from oppression, like with France, the United States from England, Russia now building from Communism, even England had an interesting turn into democracy. It's not something one nation can inforce to another country. It has never worked. Iraq's democracy will fall and someone will take over, because it's not a democracy that the people choice, it was forced on them. Same with Iran. If the people of Iran want to set another government, it's better to do it themselves, and not with the help of the U.S., because it could never work. Cuba is going to have  agreat democracy once Castro dies, because the people of Cuba are planning it as we speak, and people there are just waiting. They don't have U.S. help, they are doing their own thing, and in the end they'll be better off for it. It helps have more pride in their government, and more pride to their country. England, the U.S., France, they can all have great pride in a government that the people built.

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2004, 01:42:27 PM »
Democracy doesnt work everywhere.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 02:21:44 PM »
THEY WILL ATTACK IF THEY FEEL THAT THEY NEED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? THAT'S WHAT MEN DO. AND IRAN CERTAINLY AINT NO BITCH. THEY SILENT WARRIORS, THEY KEEP QUIET AND DON'T BOTHER ANYONE. AMERICA IS A CREEP, U NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE IN THEY MINDS. IRAN IS ASSUMING AMERICA IS LOOKING TOWARDS TAKING THEM OUT. SO THEY'RE MAKING STATEMENTS LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THEY AINT NO BITCHES ABOUT THEIRS. ALL AMERICA HAS 2 DO NOW IS MAKE IT PUBLIC AND CLEAR THAT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE NOT TO ATTACK IRAN.

What are you talking about man? Iran doesn't bother anybody? As Preisdent Bush has said, Iran is a member of the axis of evil and they are a major sponsor of terrorism in the world. They are evil and need to be taken out.

Fuck you. Get off of bush's nuts damn..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 08:53:12 AM »
iran is only responding to current us/israeli aggression, there has been alot of talk that if bush gets another term iran is next on the list, iran wouldn't need nukes if a certain country in the region didn't have one of worlds largest stock piles of the them and uses them as a threat, but doesn't come under international critisism like iran has and it hasn't even built a nuke yet

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2004, 09:27:04 AM »
America should bomb the following countries
IRAN, IRAK, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN and other countries that have terrorist and threaten to attack them

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2004, 09:38:56 AM »
IRAN, IRAK, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN and other countries that have terrorist and threaten to attack them

K, if u cant even spell the country's name then dont bother talking about it..and i dont know how ignorant people can be like you are.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2004, 09:41:02 AM »

america should bomb you. that would be the first good bombing they did whatsoever. seriously I doubt you even know what you're saying.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2004, 09:45:43 AM »

K, if u cant even spell the country's name then dont bother talking about it..and i dont know how ignorant people can be like you are.

lol i was thinking the same thing

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2004, 10:51:32 AM »
common
respond some more plz

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2004, 11:56:27 AM »
there is nothing left to say on this subject. This thread is dead.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2004, 07:56:30 PM »

That's exactly how you spell those countries in Norwegian, and probably many other European countries as well.
Not everybody have English as their 1st language, and I'm pretty sure you can't confuse the countries listed with other countries..

Btw, There's not a single American or English dude who can spell or pronounce many of the citys in Scandinavia..  ;D