Author Topic: I Think I Found Some Rare Westocast Shit Today?  (Read 640 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I Think I Found Some Rare Westocast Shit Today?
« on: August 19, 2004, 08:24:18 PM »
Aight, first of all I got a "Limited Edition" original Dr. Dre "The Chronic" CD. What makes this limited edition is, it's a double disc! The 2nd disc that's included is the Dr Dre & Ice Cube single for "Natural Born Killaz"! Also, on the back, it actually lists the "Bitches Ain't Shit" track, and it lists it right after "Deeez Nuuuts" and right before "Lil' Ghetto Boy". I have a few original Chronic CD's, but never seen this shit!
2nd, I have the "Murder Was The Case" soundtrack promo 12" vinyl....it has the clean and radio versions of Sam Sneed fea. Dr. Dre "U Better Recognize" as well as the radio versions of Tha Dogg Pound "What Would U Do?" and DJ Quik "Dollaz & Sense"...I never heard this radio version of "Dollaz & Sense". It actually has different lyrics instead of just bleeps or whatevr over the curse words.

Can anyone tell me if either of these two would be rare, or if you've seen them before, if they ain't rare at all, etc. I've been collecting this type of stuff for a long time and never seen either of these two. Holla!

mrtonguetwista

Re: I Think I Found Some Rare Westocast Shit Today?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 08:30:35 PM »
Where are you located and do you ususally lock the back door of your house when you leave?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 08:32:01 PM »
sounds rare to me

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 08:41:07 PM »
Where are you located and do you ususally lock the back door of your house when you leave?

hector

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 08:49:59 PM »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2004, 08:58:49 PM »
i got that single ur talkin about with the radio edits of Murder Was The Case songs.. the place where i got it had like 3 other 1s there too... i ripped to my computer but the quilitys not that great.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2004, 09:04:31 PM »
Thanks for the feedback ya'll....if anyone's interested in buying either of these let me know...

hector

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2004, 11:05:38 PM »
can u rip those radio versions of the songs and upload them pleeze

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2004, 12:09:11 AM »
can u rip those radio versions of the songs and upload them pleeze
If someone can give me a detailed step by step on how to rip from my record player (keep in mind that I'm not all that computer literate) then I'll hook em up...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2004, 12:33:55 AM »
Aight, first of all I got a "Limited Edition" original Dr. Dre "The Chronic" CD. What makes this limited edition is, it's a double disc! The 2nd disc that's included is the Dr Dre & Ice Cube single for "Natural Born Killaz"! Also, on the back, it actually lists the "Bitches Ain't Shit" track, and it lists it right after "Deeez Nuuuts" and right before "Lil' Ghetto Boy". I have a few original Chronic CD's, but never seen this shit!
2nd, I have the "Murder Was The Case" soundtrack promo 12" vinyl....it has the clean and radio versions of Sam Sneed fea. Dr. Dre "U Better Recognize" as well as the radio versions of Tha Dogg Pound "What Would U Do?" and DJ Quik "Dollaz & Sense"...I never heard this radio version of "Dollaz & Sense". It actually has different lyrics instead of just bleeps or whatevr over the curse words.

Can anyone tell me if either of these two would be rare, or if you've seen them before, if they ain't rare at all, etc. I've been collecting this type of stuff for a long time and never seen either of these two. Holla!

uhm, well a chronic album which incl. the natural born killaz single make no sense. should be not really a limited edition. anyway yea the very first chronic cds got bitches aint shit listed on the backcover as track 5 if i remember correct now. but the track is actually the last track on the disc tho. this cd is pretty rare nowadays. i got it too btw. i have 4 different version of the chronic album. i think someone incl. the nbk single to that album. a limited edition with both disc is def not official. the murder was the case promo 12" isnt that rare but also a dope disc. dont sell them dog cuz they nice collectors items.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2004, 08:55:45 AM »

uhm, well a chronic album which incl. the natural born killaz single make no sense. should be not really a limited edition. anyway yea the very first chronic cds got bitches aint shit listed on the backcover as track 5 if i remember correct now. but the track is actually the last track on the disc tho. this cd is pretty rare nowadays. i got it too btw. i have 4 different version of the chronic album. i think someone incl. the nbk single to that album. a limited edition with both disc is def not official. the murder was the case promo 12" isnt that rare but also a dope disc. dont sell them dog cuz they nice collectors items.

I don't know though bro, the Chronic cd has a "Strictly Limited Edition" sticker on it too and it looks real official to me.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 08:42:25 AM »
hm, can u make a pic or scan? i really wanna see that.

Tha iLL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 11:12:10 AM »
soundz ill wish we could get all the albumz yall do in america,uk shit 4 rap cd'z.!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 05:55:51 PM »
hm, can u make a pic or scan? i really wanna see that.

No doubt....I gotta borrow the digital cam from my bro, but hopefully I can get it within a day or so...keep in mind if anyone is interested at all in these....or maybe you want that rare 213 - Game Don't Wait Remix Maxi CD Single, hit me up!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »
Natural born killaz came out 1994 with Murder was the case, right? and didn't Chronic drop late 92? If that is right, that is a bit confusing to me.