Author Topic: I Think I Found Some Rare Westocast Shit Today?  (Read 651 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Think I Found Some Rare Westocast Shit Today?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2004, 08:13:15 AM »
Natural born killaz came out 1994 with Murder was the case, right? and didn't Chronic drop late 92? If that is right, that is a bit confusing to me.

Yup, you are right. But this says it's a special collector's edition....so I'm thinking it came out around the time of Murder Was The Case...but it still lists the "Bitches Ain't Shit" track on the tracklist so that's why I'm wondering about it..

DJSpin

Re: I Think I Found Some Rare Westocast Shit Today?
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:11 PM »
Aight, first of all I got a "Limited Edition" original Dr. Dre "The Chronic" CD. What makes this limited edition is, it's a double disc! The 2nd disc that's included is the Dr Dre & Ice Cube single for "Natural Born Killaz"! Also, on the back, it actually lists the "Bitches Ain't Shit" track, and it lists it right after "Deeez Nuuuts" and right before "Lil' Ghetto Boy". I have a few original Chronic CD's, but never seen this shit!
2nd, I have the "Murder Was The Case" soundtrack promo 12" vinyl....it has the clean and radio versions of Sam Sneed fea. Dr. Dre "U Better Recognize" as well as the radio versions of Tha Dogg Pound "What Would U Do?" and DJ Quik "Dollaz & Sense"...I never heard this radio version of "Dollaz & Sense". It actually has different lyrics instead of just bleeps or whatevr over the curse words.

Can anyone tell me if either of these two would be rare, or if you've seen them before, if they ain't rare at all, etc. I've been collecting this type of stuff for a long time and never seen either of these two. Holla!

anyone have a copy of the dollars and sense radio edit?? i dont think i ever heard that...did they have a video for that song too anyone know??