Author Topic: Murder Inc.'s Lloyd  (Read 1631 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Murder Inc.'s Lloyd
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2004, 05:02:44 PM »
LoL Southside sux, 2 females on a track. Lloyd, Ja, Irv, Tah - nothing more than bitches. "But Irv, you never let anyone borrow your car..."
Tha Inc make me LOL
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 02:50:21 PM by Loc'd Out O.G »

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2004, 05:34:03 PM »
lol & G Unit ending The Inc or anybody off Wax them fake bitches cant do shit

riiight.  That's why the Inc. has basically disappeared the last few years.  I'm sure 50 Cent didn't have anything to do with it.

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2004, 06:32:17 PM »
nigga he said off wax meaning on some street shit like i said they aint gonna do shit off was cause they fake

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2004, 10:58:22 AM »
^G-Unit dont need 2 do shit.What would they get if they supposedly did sth 2 Ja?They've already finished them off,Ja aint got no popularity now.Plus why the fuck does G-Unit have 2 do sth 2 them not on wax,if supposedly Ja is the killer & his label is called Murder Inc why dont they kill G-Unit?I mean it would be good for Murder Inc,right?Thats what I thought,they wont & cant do shit.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 11:00:53 AM by Masta T »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2004, 11:38:04 AM »
G-Unit need to end Murder Inc. and I dont mean on wax 8)

lol wot tha bitch say on tha track?

LoL Southside sux, 2 females on a track. Lloyd, Ja, Irv, Tah - nothing more than bitches. "But Irv, you never let anyone borrow your car..." hahahaha fake niggaz. Tha Inc make me laugh..

you let em know Mrs. Curtis Jackson!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »
Face it, Murder Inc fell the fuck off, they're trying to push this little kid now :-X

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2004, 04:36:03 PM »
^G-Unit dont need 2 do shit.What would they get if they supposedly did sth 2 Ja?They've already finished them off,Ja aint got no popularity now.Plus why the fuck does G-Unit have 2 do sth 2 them not on wax,if supposedly Ja is the killer & his label is called Murder Inc why dont they kill G-Unit?I mean it would be good for Murder Inc,right?Thats what I thought,they wont & cant do shit.

learn to read motherfucker someone said G Unit needs to end them OFF WAX and i said they aint gonna do shit cause they fake end of story and where the fuck did I say Ja or his team are killers ? nowhere they as fake as G Unit to so dont quote me postin bullshit that dont have shit to do with i said

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2004, 04:56:20 PM »
i dont wana read any of this bs, i just think its fuckin corny, that Gunit makes R&B songs.. and hate on ja rule for it, LLoyd banks sings his hooks like a faggot just like Ja rule, and 50.... fuckin hipocrits,

IzUwitIt

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2004, 06:44:51 PM »
G-Unit need to end Murder Inc. and I dont mean on wax 8)

lol wot tha bitch say on tha track?

LoL Southside sux, 2 females on a track. Lloyd, Ja, Irv, Tah - nothing more than bitches. "But Irv, you never let anyone borrow your car..." hahahaha fake niggaz. Tha Inc make me laugh..

you let em know Mrs. Curtis Jackson!

Wot the fuck nigga. Who iz u? Mrs. Irv Gotti??

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2004, 07:04:12 PM »
Oh Yeah Ja says somethin like Im On Fireeeee,( Sings it like the Banks song)

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2004, 07:06:16 PM »
"But Irv, you never let anyone borrow your car..."

haha that shit was funny. The nigga needs acting classes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2004, 07:24:13 PM »
I think he is a cheap version of james debarge

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2004, 04:01:30 AM »

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2004, 06:11:53 AM »
damn i been seeing alotta murder inc hate..........1st of all r&b is on every label even DEATH ROW RECORDS had Danny Boy yall make real MU'FUCCAS laugh @ yall lol
Yeah. But Death Row and other real labels didn't have ONLY R&B cats.  The Inc's only artists right now are Lloyd (R&B), Ashanti (R&B), and Ja Rule (wants to be gangster but makes R&B songs)
You must not know the difference between R&B n Hip-Hop and u don't how many rappers The Inc has signed n theres only 3 R&B wich is Ashanti, Lloyd & Alexi. W8 i'll just tell you how manny rappers to convince u that The Inc does not have only R&B people and if u think Ja Rule is R&B then u should listen to Blood In My Eye & Venni Vetti Vecci:
1. Chris Black (Rap)
2. Black Child (Rap)
3. CashMurdaClick (Rap)
4. Charli Baltimore (Rap)
5. Ja Rule (Rap)
6. Caddillac Tah
7. Young Merc
8. Ronnie Bumps
9. Chink Santana

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2004, 06:48:30 AM »

learn to read motherfucker someone said G Unit needs to end them OFF WAX and i said they aint gonna do shit cause they fake end of story and where the fuck did I say Ja or his team are killers ? nowhere they as fake as G Unit to so dont quote me postin bullshit that dont have shit to do with i said
I know he said that,Im just sayin that G-unit dont have 2 do anything,Im saying that Ja said he a killer & that type of shit,if u wanna call G-Unit fake then first look at your idol mockavelli & tell me if he's so real.