Author Topic: Military records support Kerry's account of Vietnam service  (Read 511 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Military records support Kerry's account of Vietnam service
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 04:21:47 AM »
1. We haven't had a terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11.

That has got to be the dumbest comment ever spoken.

What you said has to be the dumbest comment ever spoken.

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 04:49:13 AM »

LMAO, you really don't get it, do you?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 04:54:39 AM »

LMAO, you really don't get it, do you?

No i dont because Bush and his admistration have took every precaution to stop another terriost attack from happening and its working...

Americans are safe with him in office.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2004, 05:34:04 AM »

jesus.. most of afghanistan is in control of war lords, not a democracy.... iraq isnt stable yet..

the real point of this post...

= dirty tricks by bush's camp..

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 06:26:28 AM »

jesus.. most of afghanistan is in control of war lords, not a democracy.... iraq isnt stable yet..

There may be war lords in Afganistan, but there not controlling the country! It has a president and a democracy in place. Afangistan is stable, and the only part that is not, is the Pakistan border.

Iraq is now 4/5 stable since Najaf is now in control by the Iraqui government. Elections are gunna take place in November and a democracy is in place.

By the end of this year I suspect that Iraq will become a fully stable country and they will declare war on Iran, and the USA will be an allly.

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2004, 06:38:55 AM »
There may be war lords in Afganistan, but there not controlling the country! It has a president and a democracy in place. Afangistan is stable, and the only part that is not, is the Pakistan border.
Dude, you're talking shit again. I know an Afghan who would love to go back to his country, but he can't because it's not safe and he's from somewhere in the middle of Afghanistan :-X There are a lot of stable places in Afghanistan, but what you're saying is pure bullshit.

Iraq is now 4/5 stable since Najaf is now in control by the Iraqui government. Elections are gunna take place in November and a democracy is in place.

By the end of this year I suspect that Iraq will become a fully stable country and they will declare war on Iran, and the USA will be an allly.

Right ::)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2004, 06:48:42 AM »
Dude, you're talking shit again. I know an Afghan who would love to go back to his country, but he can't because it's not safe and he's from somewhere in the middle of Afghanistan :-X There are a lot of stable places in Afghanistan, but what you're saying is pure bullshit.

Not my fault your Afghan friend is a pussy.

How is what im saying bullshit? Its all fact.

Right ::)

Great answer! You gave me very good reasoning and explanation.

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2004, 08:34:20 AM »

I dont know how your 4th grade teacher usually explains things to you, but ill try my best. Let's see if you know your american history. How many attacks have been made on american soil? (from an enemy outside the US) Well lets think.

1. British invading america during the revolutionary war (No president at the time)
2. Bin ladens first attempt in the bombing of the WTC (Bill clinton was president)
3. Bin ladens 2nd attempt crashing planes into the WTC. (Bush was president)

Now that is 3. Spanning over 200 years. Now here is why i think your statement is dumb. You said bush is a great president because he has prevented an attack on american soil since 9/11. Now i would be agreeing with you if terrorist attacks happened often, but having only 3 really isnt saying much.

So really its not Bush stopped them, rather they barely happen. Do you understand, i could draw pictures.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2004, 12:09:29 PM »

I dont know how your 4th grade teacher usually explains things to you, but ill try my best. Let's see if you know your american history. How many attacks have been made on american soil? (from an enemy outside the US) Well lets think.

1. British invading america during the revolutionary war (No president at the time)
2. Bin ladens first attempt in the bombing of the WTC (Bill clinton was president)
3. Bin ladens 2nd attempt crashing planes into the WTC. (Bush was president)

Now that is 3. Spanning over 200 years. Now here is why i think your statement is dumb. You said bush is a great president because he has prevented an attack on american soil since 9/11. Now i would be agreeing with you if terrorist attacks happened often, but having only 3 really isnt saying much.

So really its not Bush stopped them, rather they barely happen. Do you understand, i could draw pictures.

LOL...you forgot about:

Pear Harbor(1941)
British invasion  (1812)
Mexican War(1848)
i could go on....

But anyways, my point is that during this time(21st Century) terrorist attacks are likely. It wasn't common for people to strap bombs to themselves or use airplanes as missiles 100 years ago. ::) We are facing terrorist threats everyday fucking day! We weren't before! And if wasn't for the Bush administration we would of probably of had another terrorist attack!

So your explanation that attacks on American soil happen rarely is irrelevant to today.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 12:13:31 PM by Machiavelli »

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2004, 12:20:43 PM »
How many terrorist attacks have there been at all in Europe and North America? Rampant was right, you are allowed to admit that. :-*

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2004, 12:28:30 PM »
How many terrorist attacks have there been at all in Europe and North America? Rampant was right, you are allowed to admit that. :-*

Not really, because hes comparing 100 years ago to today, which is fucking dumb

Also, the reason why there haven't been many terrorist attacks in Europe and in North America is because of such good security and Prescautions that is being taken today. But if there weren't any of these Precautions and tighter security  that has been going on, you would see a 9/11 everyday.

Montana00

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2004, 12:29:09 PM »
Ok so were just discussing nowadays terrorist attacks (this is even easier to make you look stupid) and the grand total is....

2. These attacks, if memory serves me right, happened in 1992(?) and 2001. Which is 9 years apart. So dont be so dumb and say bush has stopped terrorism since 9/11, because its not like we live in israel and there happening all the time.

beacuse of such good security and Prescautions that is being taken today. But if there werent any of these Precaustions and tighter secrutiy  that has been going on, you would see a 9/11 everyday.
lmao

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2004, 04:55:55 PM »

No; I posted it, and that was not the point of this post. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2004, 04:58:56 PM »
Ok so were just discussing nowadays terrorist attacks (this is even easier to make you look stupid) and the grand total is....

2. These attacks, if memory serves me right, happened in 1992(?) and 2001. Which is 9 years apart. So dont be so dumb and say bush has stopped terrorism since 9/11, because its not like we live in israel and there happening all the time.

beacuse of such good security and Prescautions that is being taken today. But if there werent any of these Precaustions and tighter secrutiy  that has been going on, you would see a 9/11 everyday.
lmao

I'm not really agreeing or disagreeing with anybody that's posted about this, but there have been more terrorist attacks in the United States in the last 10 years, besides Bin Ladin's two.  However, since 9/11, there haven't been any.  A couple that pop into mind, for instance, are the bombing of the Govt. Building in Oklahoma City, for instance, or how about the Una-Bomber's mailing of bombs to people all over America? We also had several instances where anti-abortionists were bombing clinics, we had people burning down Black Churches in the south, we had a guy try and bomb the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, etc. etc. etc.  Lots of terrorism, but none since 9/11. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2004, 02:59:13 PM »

9 years is a long time. Things have changed in 9 years. There are MUCH more terriost attacks and attemps being made now. Bush has stopped terrorosm since 9/11, its a fact! Has there been one? NO!

Also, it could be happening all the time, except we  are the USA and we  have such good security. You cant compare Isreal to the USA.