Author Topic: New Lauryn Hill Album/Single Out Soon!!  (Read 1315 times)

Trauma-san

Re: New Lauryn Hill Album/Single Out Soon!!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2004, 04:07:39 PM »
My favorite Lauryn Hill song is the one about her son, "Zion".  Awesome song

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2004, 03:41:21 AM »
i loved the fugees and her solo album
cant wait

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2004, 02:07:12 PM »
My favorite Lauryn Hill song is the one about her son, "Zion".  Awesome song

Yeah, that track was definitely the standout for me on "Miseducation..."

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2004, 03:34:18 PM »
Her last  album was fire

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2004, 06:11:40 PM »
Is she still a crackhead?

She was never on crack.  Quit spreading lies.

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2004, 06:12:59 PM »
'Miseducation...' was a great album. Not only dope, but a GOOD album. She lost her mind, tho. It seems she's not a well balanced person.

That Unpugged thing was weak as fuck. Let's see what she comes up with this time.

Please explain to me how she "lost her mind".  Because I am curious what you define as someone "losing their mind".

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2004, 06:15:11 PM »
By the way... Lauryn Hill is the most talented female hip-hop artist ever!!!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2004, 06:21:08 PM »
Is she still a crackhead?
Quit spreading lies.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA

I think you need to bump some Michael Jackson. I'm looking at the man in the mirror!!!!

pappy

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2004, 06:41:37 PM »
shes in a religious cult,  she aint nuts.  shes a weak person now some guy controls her.

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2004, 06:44:25 PM »
shes in a religious cult,  she aint nuts.  shes a weak person now some guy controls her.

If she is weak, then please enlighten us Tom, and tell us how you are so strong.  Briefly tell us about your life now, so we can compare it to what Lauryn Hill is currently doing.  Let's compare what she has learned and accomplished in her own personal and spiritual development, with what you have accomplished with whatever it is you are doing and pursuing in your life.

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2004, 06:48:59 PM »

Something isn't right.

pappy

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2004, 06:53:06 PM »

If she is weak, then please enlighten us Tom, and tell us how you are so strong.  Briefly tell us about your life now, so we can compare it to what Lauryn Hill is currently doing.  Let's compare what she has learned and accomplished in her own personal and spiritual development, with what you have accomplished with whatever it is you are doing and pursuing in your life.
did i ever say i was strong,  no.  so please dont try that shit with me you fuckin cock suckin piece of shit my life is so fuckin bad cuz my mommy an daddy spoon feed me through life no im a religios wack job... i swear to god if i saw you i would break your fuckin jaw your the biggest piece of shit i ever come across in my life.  Please dont ask me how i am strong b/c im still here goin on with my life when ive been through more shit than you ever could imagine an i didnt have to blame it one every1 else like you did shit brick.  I swear to god i wish i could just have you face to face for 5 minutes.  Words dont piss me off but with you,  your a piece of shit.  Your a self rightous cock sucker but you never changed.  Your still that kid in high school that has to put other people down an try an tear other people down b/c your just a scared little boy.  I already kno what your reply is.  Im done with this tho.  Your not gettin anymore outta me you piece of shit.

pappy

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

Something isn't right.
by any chance you read the article in rolling stone about her joing this religious cult.

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2004, 05:06:41 AM »

did i ever say i was strong,  no.  so please dont try that shit with me you fuckin cock suckin piece of shit my life is so fuckin bad cuz my mommy an daddy spoon feed me through life no im a religios wack job... i swear to god if i saw you i would break your fuckin jaw your the biggest piece of shit i ever come across in my life.  Please dont ask me how i am strong b/c im still here goin on with my life when ive been through more shit than you ever could imagine an i didnt have to blame it one every1 else like you did shit brick.  I swear to god i wish i could just have you face to face for 5 minutes.  Words dont piss me off but with you,  your a piece of shit.  Your a self rightous cock sucker but you never changed.  Your still that kid in high school that has to put other people down an try an tear other people down b/c your just a scared little boy.  I already kno what your reply is.  Im done with this tho.  Your not gettin anymore outta me you piece of shit.

That's a big over reaction.  It seems it's okay for you to spread lies and rumors, and throw dirt upon Lauryn Hill's personal life (something you shouldn't even be talking about), but you are unwilling to endure the same scrutiny.  I don't blame you, nobody wants somebody who doesn't even know them questioning their personal life.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2004, 05:54:45 PM »

Something isn't right.
i dont get it???