Author Topic: HEY SIKOTIC  (Read 679 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
HEY SIKOTIC
« on: August 16, 2002, 03:29:35 PM »
Ey, i this bitch u were speaking about  that's been hasleing you about your family reminds me of this hoe i went to school with.

her name was madeline, and everyone EVERYONE thought she was top shit. For some reason she always chose to fuck with me. I usually ignored her but one day she came up to and started talking shit about where i'm from and my family.

And i can put up with anything but people fucking with my family. She said something about my mother, and just fucking snapped.

I grabbed this bitch by her hair, and with the outher hand i grabbed hold of her throat. And then i said as loud and as violently that i could something along the lines of:

'BItch if you ever, ever ever again mention anyone in my family, i feel fucking end you. I will fucking end you you junkie slut'

And just basicially gave her a bit of a shook and pushed her to the ground. I didn't punch her so no-one can say shit.

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD DO THE EXACT SAME THING TO THIS WHORE BRO. By the way this Madelin bitch never said a word to me since then, its been like 3 years.

Put that bitch in her place man.

Good luck, just go straight up.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HEY SIKOTIC
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 06:52:34 PM »
LmAO!

Damn, u's a violent muthafucka...LoL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 10:39:24 PM »
Damn I've done that to guys but never a woman lol

But for real, no one talks mess to my mom like that. When I see her on Monday I'll get my revenge and it's gonna be sweet. She always got bruises too like some other dude is beatin on her lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 11:37:38 PM »
hey sikotic

heinz

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 07:23:44 AM »