Poll

Would you rather live in a diverse area or an area with only your people?

A Diverse Area
14 (66.7%)
An area with your race/nationality
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: A poll just out of curiosity...  (Read 1390 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: A poll just out of curiosity...
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2004, 09:32:29 PM »
Yeah I figured you were but some may have taken it literally. There is a large Gay community here though. They have this big parade every year. But it isn't that big. I've lived here 22 years and I don't know one openly gay person, personally. There are a lot of bisexual girls here and there that I know but I think it's a phase they go through. The media shows lesbianism as being a lot cooler than homosexuality. I know a lot of girls that have tried it or at the very least thought about doing it. I can personally say it was never on any of my to do lists. I'm not a homophobe but I can't control th cringe in my spine evertime I think about it.

I believe all (or at least most) girls in the world are bisexual; some just keep to themselves... I've been able to get that out of almost every girl I've ever known. 8)

When you say that do you mean you've gotten them to tell you they are, or you've gotten them to perform acts of lesbianism? Big difference. Personally, to each his own (or her own in this case), but I always felt it has a lot to do with how society and the media present it. If TV and movies over the next 25 years were to portray homo-erotic behaviour between two guys as cool or arousing, I'd bet that you'd see a lot of guys try it out of curiosity. Girls see that all the time in commercials and movies. It becomes acceptable. The "all men are dogs" theory helps them get closer. I actually know one girl that puposely used that to fuck other girls. She was like an evil demon ruining the lives of young girls everywhere. Seriously though, she didn't want to pursue a lengthy relationship or anything, she had a boyfriend. She just didn't like being treated as inferior so she took it upon herself to be the loser guy that goes around fucking girls and then never seeing them again. I guess it gave her power. It turned around on her though. One girl became obsessed with her and it turned into this whole stalking scenario. I think it's still going on. Serves her right.

I don't even think it's a media thing anymore, even thought the media does play a role in female bisexuality...If you just see girls on the streets, they're always checking out other girls...It comes natural. The way girls are portrayed as beautiful and desirable in our society makes other girls appreciate and want their beauty in more ways than one...Two girls will and always has been a sexy and delicate thing...Two big/hairy men on top of eachother is viewed as disgusting and unsexy...It's just something I've learned from experience with girls.

What I'm trying to say is that if movies and shit started doing shit like a sex scenes with two guys, and the girl in the movie getting aroused, I think it could start influencing the younger audience. Little boys well before hitting puberty become accustom to seeing two girls on one guy as a fantasy. Young girls don't see two guys on one girl, at least not in a positive light. It's usually a rape scene, not a sex scene. If there was a movie with Halle Berry having a threesome with Brad Pitt and Denzel Washington today it would not be seen as a complete fantasy for all girls, just like a 3 way with Humphrey Bogart fucking Greta Garbo and Ingrid Bergman 65 years ago would have been offensive to a lot of people, but over time it would catch on and become accepted by the female mind as something that is sexy. We may not see this as straight guys because when we see Brad Pitt topless or naked it doesn't mean shit to us, but to a girl that's a different story. I'm not going by on what I've told, I'm trying to logically figure it out. I could very well be wrong, but I don't exactly believe everthing I'm told by girls on what they think of things, because they lie to guys all the time. And people in general usually don't express what they truly feel, they say what thay think would be the best answer.

I don't think girls just say what guys like to hear, because most of the girls I've known have had trouble admitting to themselves and to other people that they're bi...I dunno, I guess it's just a theory of mine which I strongly believe in.

pappy

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2004, 01:05:39 AM »
only on the dubcc a thread about diversity can turn into a thread about woman being bi-sexual lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2004, 09:01:12 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think it started when I tried to explain how the Toronto gay population wasn't as big as it seemed. The NIK claimed that all girls are bisexual, and it all went from there.

I still think it stems from society. The media makes it cool aand the playful nature in with each other makes it acceptable. I general girls are more affectionate with each other. Guys aren't because it isn't manly, but if it were seen as manly then I bet we'd see a lot more guys experimenting then we do now. That's my view on it anyway. Likw I said before, I could be wrong. Oh and as for what girls say NIK, c'mon man they're always ful of secrets and lies. Down right goddamn confusing most of hte time. I've seen girls act the exact same way around a guy they really like and want as they do a guy they hate and want to get rid of. From what I understand,they act like assholes to guys they like to figure out if the guy will run off easily or if he'll put in effort and they act like assholes around guys they hate to keep them away. How the fuck is anybody supposed to know which one it is with them? I'm not saying it's all girls, some are honest and tell it like it is, and some are just sluts and'll fuck whatever, but I have seen a lot of cases like the one I mentioned. Of course since leaving high school a few years ago I've seen less and less of this insane behaviour, but when I worked at a high school as an assistant teacher last year and the year before I saw it all again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2004, 03:32:39 PM »

I think it started when I tried to explain how the Toronto gay population wasn't as big as it seemed. The NIK claimed that all girls are bisexual, and it all went from there.

I still think it stems from society. The media makes it cool aand the playful nature in with each other makes it acceptable. I general girls are more affectionate with each other. Guys aren't because it isn't manly, but if it were seen as manly then I bet we'd see a lot more guys experimenting then we do now. That's my view on it anyway. Likw I said before, I could be wrong. Oh and as for what girls say NIK, c'mon man they're always ful of secrets and lies. Down right goddamn confusing most of hte time. I've seen girls act the exact same way around a guy they really like and want as they do a guy they hate and want to get rid of. From what I understand,they act like assholes to guys they like to figure out if the guy will run off easily or if he'll put in effort and they act like assholes around guys they hate to keep them away. How the fuck is anybody supposed to know which one it is with them? I'm not saying it's all girls, some are honest and tell it like it is, and some are just sluts and'll fuck whatever, but I have seen a lot of cases like the one I mentioned. Of course since leaving high school a few years ago I've seen less and less of this insane behaviour, but when I worked at a high school as an assistant teacher last year and the year before I saw it all again.

I don't associate with those types of females...The females I associate with are open, honest, and nice...If not, I don't give them a second chance. I guess, like you said, if male homosexuality was accepted, then we'd see a lot more guys doing gay stuff, and maybe even enjoying it. But since it's not like that, guys don't fantasize about guys, while girls do fantasize about girls, naturally...I guess everyone is born bisexual, and develop a sexual preference based on what is accepted, and what the media shows as sexy and right...That's why I believe all (or most) girls today are bisexual, and I don't think anything can change my mind about that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2004, 06:34:31 PM »

I don't associate with those types of females...The females I associate with are open, honest, and nice...If not, I don't give them a second chance. I guess, like you said, if male homosexuality was accepted, then we'd see a lot more guys doing gay stuff, and maybe even enjoying it. But since it's not like that, guys don't fantasize about guys, while girls do fantasize about girls, naturally...I guess everyone is born bisexual, and develop a sexual preference based on what is accepted, and what the media shows as sexy and right...That's why I believe all (or most) girls today are bisexual, and I don't think anything can change my mind about that.

No I have to disagree with you on that one I think you take it way to far. Many girls today fantasize about kissing (or more) other girls - yes, Im good with that. Maybe they also are potentially bisexual. Because of media and stuff, right.
But:
I cant imagine everybody being born bisexual and going after what's common and accepted. No, this cant be. The meaning of life is keeping your race alive. In our case, the human race. And you simply cant do it if you only have sex with people the same sex as you are. If you take it to the extreme, our race would die out. And this cant be the principe a race is based on. We are supposed to have Sex with women, and women are supposed to have Sex with Men. Only thing is, sometimes their minds work different - like with ppl who fuck their sister, which is also not supposed to be (that's why it doesnt really work), just a little more drastic. It's simply not in the instinct of a living being to make out with partners of the same gender. But humans have always been kinda special animals.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2004, 09:10:01 PM »
That was just a possible theory of mine, I don't strongly believe that...But I do strongly believe that every girl is bi.

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2004, 09:25:53 PM »
Well, East Coast Girls Are Hip
I Really Dig Those Styles They Wear
And The Southern Girls With The Way They Talk
They Knock Me Out When I'm Down There

The Midwest Farmers Daughters
Really Make Me Feel Alright
And The Northern Girls With The Way They Kiss
They Keep Their Boyfriends Warm At Night

I Wish They All Could Be California Girls

The Westcoast Has The Sunshine
And The Girls All Get So Tan
I Dig a French Bikini on Hawaiian Island dolls
by a Palm Tree In the Sand

I've Been All Around This Great Big World
And I've Seen All Kinds Of Girls
...but I Can't Wait To Get Back To The States
Back To The Cutest Girls In The World

Girls, Girls, Girls
Yeah, I Love them
Girls, Girls, Girls
Yeah, I Dig Them
Girls, Girls, Girls
Yeah, I Love Them
Girls, Girls, Girls

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2004, 09:44:13 PM »

Wait a minute here. No one is trying to change your mind. I just wanted to point out that I believe that their are factors that shape a persons sexuality and sexual desires. We grow up in a society where the playboy bunny is the most desirable. If we grew up in a society where the 300 hundred pound woman was the showcased object of desire then we would most likely be attracted to that. I think it all depends on what we are shown and presented in life and that dictates what we desire. Some might rebel against that and go for the opposite of what they are "supposed to", but one could argue that the guy who prefers fat chicks and does so because he refuses to conform would be the same guy who would love slim chicks if the fat chick was presented as the object of beauty. Also you said that you don't associate with foul minded girls. Therefore you wouldn't know what they prefer and could not make a logical claim for all girls. Now I'm not saying you're wrong, but you are wrong to say "all girls are.....". Just like I would be if I said something like that. The truth is we don't know "all girls" we only know a small fraction of all girls. If we were to survey all different types of girls then we could at least have something, but what you have is all the open, honest, and nice girls you know. So what you should say is "based on my observation I've come to the conclusion that most open, honest, and nice girls have bisexual desires". I don't mean to be a know it all or to try and teach you a lesson, I'm just speaking my mind. I don't mean to be offensive in any way.

Oh and 7even, you seem to have figured out the one question that has plagued philosophers for thousands of years; The meaning of life. You're amazing. I can't belive I've been wasting my time with Jesus all these years, I should be following you. The bottom line is don't claim to have a definate answer to a question that we as humans can never answer, or at least have never answered. It just makes you look stupid. We don't klnow the meaning of life. To all those that say it is to keep the race alive, one could simply ask; what would the point be if we aren't around to see it? Why should we work towards something we will not live to experience. Would it not be more practical to base one's life on self presevation, and in some cases having children that need to be raised could keep you from doing all that you can while you are here (of course depending on your life style children could be an asset, but also a liability). I'm not saying that the meaning of life is to live as long as you can while doing the least you can to acheive that, I'm just saying "I don't know". You should try it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2004, 09:46:30 PM »
Well, East Coast Girls Are Hip
I Really Dig Those Styles They Wear
And The Southern Girls With The Way They Talk
They Knock Me Out When I'm Down There

The Midwest Farmers Daughters
Really Make Me Feel Alright
And The Northern Girls With The Way They Kiss
They Keep Their Boyfriends Warm At Night

The Westcoast Has The Sunshine
And The Girls All Get So Tan
I Dig a French Bikini on Hawaiian Island dolls
by a Palm Tree In the Sand

I've Been All Around This Great Big World
And I've Seen All Kinds Of Girls
...but I Can't Wait To Get Back To The States
Back To The Cutest Girls In The World

Girls, Girls, Girls
Yeah, I Love them
Girls, Girls, Girls
Yeah, I Dig Them
Girls, Girls, Girls
Yeah, I Love Them
Girls, Girls, Girls

What do the lyrics to California Girls have to do with this? Great song, I just don't see the point.

Trauma-san

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2004, 10:03:29 PM »
^ It seemed to fit since we were talking about all the diversity in california.

Anyways, in the renaissance, fat girls were considered the most attractive.  A fat woman was thought to be more desirable, because it related to a class that had enough wealth to eat well. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2004, 10:05:17 PM »
Yeah I figured you were but some may have taken it literally. There is a large Gay community here though. They have this big parade every year. But it isn't that big. I've lived here 22 years and I don't know one openly gay person, personally. There are a lot of bisexual girls here and there that I know but I think it's a phase they go through. The media shows lesbianism as being a lot cooler than homosexuality. I know a lot of girls that have tried it or at the very least thought about doing it. I can personally say it was never on any of my to do lists. I'm not a homophobe but I can't control th cringe in my spine evertime I think about it.

I believe all (or at least most) girls in the world are bisexual; some just keep to themselves... I've been able to get that out of almost every girl I've ever known. 8)

I.E., both his mom, AND his girlfriend. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2004, 10:45:26 PM »

^ It seemed to fit since we were talking about all the diversity in california.

Anyways, in the renaissance, fat girls were considered the most attractive.  A fat woman was thought to be more desirable, because it related to a class that had enough wealth to eat well. 

Yeah I know, just like in carribean countries a fuller body is more accepted and how in the 80s a really skinny supermodel was the girl of choice. I remember when a big ass was a bad thing. Since J Lo, it's the ass of choice. However I doubt that too fat was accepted. I don't know for sure and I 'm not going to pretend to but I always thought the renaissance era held slightly larger women as attarctive, not insanely obese. Also the higher class thing could also mean that the guys just wanted richer women and sacrificed what they sexually desired for social status. Just a thought.

And as for the Beach Boys song, I thought you were trying to tie it in to bisexuality amongst women. I didn't see how that have worked, however it works fine in the case of diversity. Sorry, I was just a little confused.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2004, 10:58:06 PM »

Wait a minute here. No one is trying to change your mind. I just wanted to point out that I believe that their are factors that shape a persons sexuality and sexual desires. We grow up in a society where the playboy bunny is the most desirable. If we grew up in a society where the 300 hundred pound woman was the showcased object of desire then we would most likely be attracted to that. I think it all depends on what we are shown and presented in life and that dictates what we desire. Some might rebel against that and go for the opposite of what they are "supposed to", but one could argue that the guy who prefers fat chicks and does so because he refuses to conform would be the same guy who would love slim chicks if the fat chick was presented as the object of beauty. Also you said that you don't associate with foul minded girls. Therefore you wouldn't know what they prefer and could not make a logical claim for all girls. Now I'm not saying you're wrong, but you are wrong to say "all girls are.....". Just like I would be if I said something like that. The truth is we don't know "all girls" we only know a small fraction of all girls. If we were to survey all different types of girls then we could at least have something, but what you have is all the open, honest, and nice girls you know. So what you should say is "based on my observation I've come to the conclusion that most open, honest, and nice girls have bisexual desires". I don't mean to be a know it all or to try and teach you a lesson, I'm just speaking my mind. I don't mean to be offensive in any way.

That's why I said all OR MOST...Maybe it's just the way most of the females around here are, but I watch Howard Stern and those type of interview shows, and when Howard Stern interviews most of the girls from any country, the girls all talk about their desires, fantasies, and experiences with other women...The girls I know that wont admit their bi, are the same girls that you can tell wouldn't admit it even if they were...Maybe I'm just babbling on, but I strongly believe in my theory...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2004, 11:00:29 PM »

I.E., both his mom, AND his girlfriend. 

Grow up...You don't see me posting about how I know you used to fuck your daddy, even though you're so easy to clown, being Mormon and all.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2004, 07:29:51 AM »
Oh and 7even, you seem to have figured out the one question that has plagued philosophers for thousands of years; The meaning of life. You're amazing. I can't belive I've been wasting my time with Jesus all these years, I should be following you. The bottom line is don't claim to have a definate answer to a question that we as humans can never answer, or at least have never answered. It just makes you look stupid. We don't klnow the meaning of life. To all those that say it is to keep the race alive, one could simply ask; what would the point be if we aren't around to see it? Why should we work towards something we will not live to experience. Would it not be more practical to base one's life on self presevation, and in some cases having children that need to be raised could keep you from doing all that you can while you are here (of course depending on your life style children could be an asset, but also a liability). I'm not saying that the meaning of life is to live as long as you can while doing the least you can to acheive that, I'm just saying "I don't know". You should try it.

Dont try to front, cause that makes you  look stupid right now.
You ask why should we work towards something we will not live to experience... I answer: there's no reason, you can kill yourself, wont matter much in the end. youre not that special. the world can do without you. and yes, the human race will die out sooner or later, just like the dinosaurs did. those things do happen.
you say "I dont know". wow, now that makes you of course lookin smarter than me. not thinking about things is always the easiest way. and further, it's not my way. still, I let you be the agnostic person that you want to be, you do your thing I do mine, in the end all that matters that we both die in the end.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin