Poll

Would you rather live in a diverse area or an area with only your people?

A Diverse Area
14 (66.7%)
An area with your race/nationality
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: A poll just out of curiosity...  (Read 1391 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: A poll just out of curiosity...
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2004, 08:25:51 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I asked that question rehtorically. I wasn't actually looking for an answer. Just because I say "I don't know" doesn't mean I never think about it. The problem    I had with what you said was that you made it seem like the answer was obviously we live to pro create, and then you completely discounted NIK's theory that we are born bi sexual based on your answer. Now if what you said just came across wrong and you meant it as a theory then I apologize, but if not then I don't. I say "I don't know", because we don't "know", and that's that. This doesn't mean I don't want you to think about it, this just means I think it's wrong for you to think about it come to a conclusiion and then present that solution as the definitive answer. Just like we don't "know" the human race will eventually die out. We cannot predict the future. It is a very strong theory but ultimately that is all it is. Who knows what could happen in the future and keeps us alive as a species?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2004, 08:44:47 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I asked that question rehtorically. I wasn't actually looking for an answer. Just because I say "I don't know" doesn't mean I never think about it. The problem    I had with what you said was that you made it seem like the answer was obviously we live to pro create, and then you completely discounted NIK's theory that we are born bi sexual based on your answer. Now if what you said just came across wrong and you meant it as a theory then I apologize, but if not then I don't. I say "I don't know", because we don't "know", and that's that. This doesn't mean I don't want you to think about it, this just means I think it's wrong for you to think about it come to a conclusiion and then present that solution as the definitive answer. Just like we don't "know" the human race will eventually die out. We cannot predict the future. It is a very strong theory but ultimately that is all it is. Who knows what could happen in the future and keeps us alive as a species?

well, I think you take it too far.
By your choice, Im not even allowed to say that in December, the Olympics in Athens 2004 will already be over. Because I dont "know". I cant predict the future. From now on, we should all make a theory out of everything we say aight? K.
My theory  is that the meaning of life is to reproduce to keep ones race alive. Or let us be politically correct, like you obviously prefer it, and say species instead of race. That's also the reason why things like "love" emerged. Since humans are weak as hell after they're born and cant do shit on their own, the parents have to stay together for a while until their children are old as hell (unlike other animals). That's why your brain gives you the impulse that you "love" somebody, and want to be with that person for a very long time, maybe even the rest of your life.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2004, 09:49:59 AM »
I'm sorry if I come across as being close minded or stubborn. I just thought it was wrong for you to say we "can't" be born bisexual because the meeaning of life goes against that. As for the olympics being over by december, one could very well say that based on experience. We have seen many olympics and every one of them were over with in a few weeks. We've only really know about one major extinction and we (scientists) can't even agree on what caused it. We are pretty sure that the dinosaurs did not have the technology we have and will probably have in the future, so it is safe to at least assume we could be more prepared for something drastic happening to our world and survive it. If something drastic even happens. We have no evidence to show it will happen. With the summer games we have evidence that no olympics in recorded history have gone through the entire fall and into december, so it is safe to assume that this year's games won't either.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2004, 03:29:22 AM »
That's why your brain gives you the impulse that you "love" somebody, and want to be with that person for a very long time, maybe even the rest of your life.

I dunno, but whatever love is, it's good...Isn't it better to have someone that you care for, who can help you out and be there for you, rather than to just be all alone?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2004, 05:31:20 AM »
That's why your brain gives you the impulse that you "love" somebody, and want to be with that person for a very long time, maybe even the rest of your life.

I dunno, but whatever love is, it's good...Isn't it better to have someone that you care for, who can help you out and be there for you, rather than to just be all alone?

Yea of course love is one of most beautiful things in the world. Still it has its kind of scientific and therefore maybe disappointing origin... but that doesnt kill love for me. Just because I believe to know it's all in the brain for survival reasons, that doesnt make me an unloving person or a person that hates everybody. Further, I also assume that "hate" emerges due to an impulse in the brain as a sort of protection-related thingy. Most of the time, ppl hate things/other ppl because they dont know enough about it or because they had a/many bad experience(s) with it, or heard bad things about it. So they intend to protect themselves of it. Dont get too close dont make friends and maybe retaliate or kill the enemy is the result.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 06:02:33 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2004, 11:59:20 PM »
Eventhough i enjoy living in a diverse area, i would like to live in an area with people of my nationality, simply because i find that i'm more comfortable because of common mentality, simillar sense of humor, and morals. Unfortunately many people of my nationality (the ones in America) are not on my level intellectually (not trying to brag, but it's true). But then if there were more itelligent people of my nationality i'd love to live in that kind of environment.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2004, 04:58:22 AM »
Eventhough i enjoy living in a diverse area, i would like to live in an area with people of my nationality, simply because i find that i'm more comfortable because of common mentality, simillar sense of humor, and morals. Unfortunately many people of my nationality (the ones in America) are not on my level intellectually (not trying to brag, but it's true). But then if there were more itelligent people of my nationality i'd love to live in that kind of environment.

may I ask to which bright-ass nationality you belong?
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2004, 04:22:47 PM »
He's Armenian.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!