Author Topic: biting overseer's post... do you europeans think all americans.......  (Read 877 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: biting overseer's post... do you europeans think all americans.......
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2004, 01:24:46 AM »
Aren't nerds and professors stereotyped as smart and well-educated?(Along with characteristic grey hair and white coat for the professor and glasses,pimples and celibatic lifestyle for the nerd)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2004, 01:35:34 AM »
IF ANYBODY shouldn't be talking about other cultures and stereotypes, it's Americans !!!
The stereotypes Americans have of other cultures, are the least educated and dumbest stereotypes there is, this board should be proof enough. (Like always, this doesn't go for every American, there are smart ones, but then again there's dumbasses like Jake who ruins for the smart Americans)

LOL @ YOU STEREOTYPING AMERICANS!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2004, 04:19:00 AM »
Jome, you really made yourself sound like a complete moron with that one.

Jome

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2004, 10:37:30 AM »
Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.
Thanks.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2004, 09:59:53 PM »
it's funny how ignorant europeans like jome make america out to be when they havn't even been to the most gun affluent cities in america

compton? not 90% as bad as people make it out to be......the most unsafe place to be in LA at night is not compton, watts,e. LA, long beach or inglewood, but skidrow.

Detroit? pretty much the crime capitol of the US BUT it's no more less safe than london is

New york? IMO new york gets the worst rap as this "home of the mafia" 'rough neck" "ghetto of all ghettos" NY ain't nothing like that ...if anything it's one of the safest , the only scary thing is all those people on the side walk ....mu fucker might scuff my jordans.

Jome you're an ignorant idiot...

Why.. ??
Because I'm breaking down the stereotype American for you.. ?
And neither I nor Europeans make that stereotype, AMERICANS CREATE IT, you moron!

But then again, you probably never set your foot outside U.S., and neither do you understand the term "stereotype".
Americans like to describe Englishmen as "Americans except wack dental hygiene, without proper sports, and without good looking women" and Frenchmen as "Feminine pussies with a stupid language, closet homosexuals and what worse is".

IF ANYBODY shouldn't be talking about other cultures and stereotypes, it's Americans !!!
The stereotypes Americans have of other cultures, are the least educated and dumbest stereotypes there is, this board should be proof enough. (Like always, this doesn't go for every American, there are smart ones, but then again there's dumbasses like Jake who ruins for the smart Americans)

And for the last time, let me make this simple for you:
When you ask for the term "Stereotype American", it does NOT EQUAL "my opinion", it's the picture the rest of the world have of Americans based on Americans actions, behavior, culture, etc.

ster·e·o·type 
n

1. A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image.
   2. One that is regarded as embodying or conforming to a set image or type.

Feel free to not reply, take a history or geography class instead.
Jake, you're a dumbass.

lol jome you're a hypocrit....americans create their stereotype? Fine ....well so do black a being watermelon and fried chicken eating basketball player who can't speak right, well so do white people as being robotic souless racists, so do germans as being militant angry nazi's, so do asians as being rice eating samari sword throwing kung fu fighters.....jome shut your bitch ass up with that logic.

so since i'm american i can never talk about stereotypes...oh okay sorry i didn't know you were Jesus Christ. And for the record i've been to Spain Italy England and Germany so jack me off slowly bitch i've got a healthier view of europe than you do ....besides you're putting words in my mouth with those stereotypes...i never once said that crap about those nationalities. ...jome shut your bitch ass up with your gay logic

How would you know how all americans think? now you're just making assumptions and grabbing shit out of the air. If what you say is true , that all americans have the worst and most ignorant views of other countries....that ain't our fault....the only reason why you know so much about us is because you got our great culture's cock down your throats.....if you want americans to have a better view of Europe develope something over there that is of interest besides the Spice Girls and Ace of Base. I see america as being one of those popular people in highschool that everyone knows about...and i see some european countires as those angry goth chicks who hate the popular .....jome shut up with your gothic girl ass.

i don't know why you felt the need to define stereotype......i know what it is, and i know what you know what it is, now that you looked it up.

but if you want people to stop stereotyping your insignificant ass and your insignificant country .....don't stereotype ours

i think you ma'am need to take a history class and learn some american culture.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2004, 12:29:41 AM »
it's funny how ignorant europeans like jome make america out to be when they havn't even been to the most gun affluent cities in america

compton? not 90% as bad as people make it out to be......the most unsafe place to be in LA at night is not compton, watts,e. LA, long beach or inglewood, but skidrow.

Detroit? pretty much the crime capitol of the US BUT it's no more less safe than london is

New york? IMO new york gets the worst rap as this "home of the mafia" 'rough neck" "ghetto of all ghettos" NY ain't nothing like that ...if anything it's one of the safest , the only scary thing is all those people on the side walk ....mu fucker might scuff my jordans.

Why.. ??
And neither I nor Europeans make that stereotype, AMERICANS CREATE IT, you moron!

But then again, you probably never set your foot outside U.S., and neither do you understand the term "stereotype".
Americans like to describe Englishmen as "Americans except wack dental hygiene, without proper sports, and without good looking women" and Frenchmen as "Feminine pussies with a stupid language, closet homosexuals and what worse is".

When you ask for the term "Stereotype American", it does NOT EQUAL "my opinion", it's the picture the rest of the world have of Americans based on Americans actions, behavior, culture, etc.

ster·e·o·type 
n

Jake, you're a dumbass.

lol jome you're a hypocrit....americans create their stereotype? Fine ....well so do black a being watermelon and fried chicken eating basketball player who can't speak right, well so do white people as being robotic souless racists, so do germans as being militant angry nazi's, so do asians as being rice eating samari sword throwing kung fu fighters.....jome shut your bitch ass up with that logic.

so since i'm american i can never talk about stereotypes...oh okay sorry i didn't know you were Jesus Christ. And for the record i've been to Spain Italy England and Germany so jack me off slowly bitch i've got a healthier view of europe than you do ....besides you're putting words in my mouth with those stereotypes...i never once said that crap about those nationalities. ...jome shut your bitch ass up with your gay logic

How would you know how all americans think? now you're just making assumptions and grabbing shit out of the air. If what you say is true , that all americans have the worst and most ignorant views of other countries....that ain't our fault....the only reason why you know so much about us is because you got our great culture's cock down your throats.....if you want americans to have a better view of Europe develope something over there that is of interest besides the Spice Girls and Ace of Base. I see america as being one of those popular people in highschool that everyone knows about...and i see some european countires as those angry goth chicks who hate the popular .....jome shut up with your gothic girl ass.

i don't know why you felt the need to define stereotype......i know what it is, and i know what you know what it is, now that you looked it up.

but if you want people to stop stereotyping your insignificant ass and your insignificant country .....don't stereotype ours

i think you ma'am need to take a history class and learn some american culture.

LMAO...Sonned. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2004, 12:18:52 PM »

Why.. ??

ster·e·o·type 
n

Jake, you're a dumbass.

. And for the record i've been to Spain Italy England and Germany so jack me off slowly bitch i've got a healthier view of europe than you do ....

i meant to put OF AMERICA at the end of that

Jome

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2004, 12:24:04 PM »
Damn Jake, you must be an embarrassment to all Americans, or are they all this stupid.. ?? (Stereotype alert!!)
Simpler and dumber argumentation I haven't heard since elementary school.
(I went to school with a dumb fat ugly American girl, do I assume that all Americans are fat, ugly and dumb like you would assume. ? No.)

You proved once and for all, that you're a ignorant, simple-minded moron.
I think you need to look up the definition of stereotype again, get back here when you get it.

LMAO...Sonned. 8)

LMAO @ this dickriding fag.
Couldn't come up with any arguments yourself, only useless commenting from the sideline.. ?

. And for the record i've been to Spain Italy England and Germany so jack me off slowly bitch i've got a healthier view of europe than you do ....
i meant to put OF AMERICA at the end of that

Doesn't matter.
I've been to all of those countries except Germany, + dozens more.

You sound like you need to jack yourself off, fucking fag !!
Lmao @ this closet homo.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2004, 01:07:28 PM »
^ you fail to show me how i don't understand the meaning of stereotyping. either way you're falling for more stereotypes than me...wow there you go jome something you can do better than me. now you can walk away from this post feeling better about yourself.

so just because you've gone to more european countries than me you have a better understanding about america than i have of europe?? LMAO have you ever even been to the US? and if you have i doubt you've even seen the many many many many many many many many many many many different parts of the US, no two parts of the US are the same. my whole point is I actually have been to your neck of the woods and explored for myself what thoset culutures over the pond are like. while you're sitting on your fat ass talking about a country you havn't even experienced.

Jome the day you tavle the west coast , the east coast, the bible belt, the southwest, the north, the midwest and middle america.....you have no place in a conversation about american culture

it's so obvious your the one here embracing stereotypes

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2004, 01:20:28 PM »

i dunno. ive had a quite a few people from England that ive worked wit. And i wouldnt say London is AS UNSAFE as most major cities here.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2004, 01:27:07 PM »
well it was like you were saying earlier about tom's post, queens might be considered "ghetto" but it's got it's nice parts. I went there a couple of years ago and it's just like New York in A LOT of ways, it's got it's really popular places that are hollowed and cool, then they got nice places, then they got average places, then there's the underbelly where it's all grungy and "ghetto"

Jome

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2004, 04:26:28 PM »
well it was like you were saying earlier about tom's post, queens might be considered "ghetto" but it's got it's nice parts. I went there a couple of years ago and it's just like New York in A LOT of ways, it's got it's really popular places that are hollowed and cool, then they got nice places, then they got average places, then there's the underbelly where it's all grungy and "ghetto"

EVERY city and EVERY country have nice parts, we're talking about the general picture.
You'll find nice rich parts of cities in Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine... what's your point.. ??

^ you fail to show me how i don't understand the meaning of stereotyping. either way you're falling for more stereotypes than me...wow there you go jome something you can do better than me. now you can walk away from this post feeling better about yourself.

You get all personal and touchy when stereotypes are brought up.
You also mix personal prejudices, inferiority complexes, views & opinions up with stereotypes.

Let's take an example here:
In the European stereotypes thread, these stereotypes was brought up for Scandinavia, where I'm from:

Windmills, Vikings. Wooden Shoes.Blonde supermodels, just like canada, cold , full of happy go lucky blonde people.
Cold, lots of fields and farms, and green when there is no snow. Not many people, but the ones that are there are borderline Communist. In case of war, they defend themselves with hockey sticks
They Wear Wooden shoes And Dance in skirts and pigtails and everyone is blond hair blue eyes
Fine ass blond chicks, very sexual.

The only thing I feel familiar with from these quotes, are blonde supermodels, and that it's colder than most of Europe..

I have never seen a wooden shoe except on museums, we don't have many farms, the communist party gets 0.001% of the votes (probably Russian immigrants), hockey is a very small sport here, and far from everyone is blonde, neither do we dance in skirts and pigtails.

Do I get all mad and mushy and say "We're not using wooden shoes, and we don't have windmills, god damn it!!" or "Fucking dumbass Americans, we're not communists! aaaarrrgghh fucking morons, I'm soooo maaad"

Do I.. ?
Nope.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »

EVERY city and EVERY country have nice parts, we're talking about the general picture.
You'll find nice rich parts of cities in Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine... what's your point.. ??

i believe i was talking to daygo, but New york and London are on the same "unsafe" scale.

You get all personal and touchy when stereotypes are brought up.
You also mix personal prejudices, inferiority complexes, views & opinions up with stereotypes.

lol i get all personal.....wow correct me if i'm wrong but i walked out of this post (after my first post) and went to bed...you on the other hand walked away from this post , made a whole other post saying "stupid jake don't know shit so i'm making a new thread to TRY to son him blah blah"........seriously jome who's the one getting butt hurt here?

Let's take an example here:
In the European stereotypes thread, these stereotypes was brought up for Scandinavia, where I'm from:

Windmills, Vikings. Wooden Shoes.Blonde supermodels, just like canada, cold , full of happy go lucky blonde people.
Cold, lots of fields and farms, and green when there is no snow. Not many people, but the ones that are there are borderline Communist. In case of war, they defend themselves with hockey sticks
They Wear Wooden shoes And Dance in skirts and pigtails and everyone is blond hair blue eyes
Fine ass blond chicks, very sexual.

The only thing I feel familiar with from these quotes, are blonde supermodels, and that it's colder than most of Europe..

I have never seen a wooden shoe except on museums, we don't have many farms, the communist party gets 0.001% of the votes (probably Russian immigrants), hockey is a very small sport here, and far from everyone is blonde, neither do we dance in skirts and pigtails.

Do I get all mad and mushy and say "We're not using wooden shoes, and we don't have windmills, god damn it!!" or "Fucking dumbass Americans, we're not communists! aaaarrrgghh fucking morons, I'm soooo maaad"

Do I.. ?
Nope.

wow you have great skill in contradictiing yourself....you get upset that you're being stereotyped ....then say you don't get mad....great skill jome great skill.

say what you will but you're still the one getting mad over the whole stereotype thing

Jome

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2004, 07:30:32 PM »
wow you have great skill in contradictiing yourself....you get upset that you're being stereotyped ....then say you don't get mad....great skill jome great skill.

say what you will but you're still the one getting mad over the whole stereotype thing

Damn, I'm talking to a 12 year old.
Read the last part of my post again, and THINK before you reply.

lol i get all personal.....wow correct me if i'm wrong but i walked out of this post (after my first post) and went to bed...you on the other hand walked away from this post , made a whole other post saying "stupid jake don't know shit so i'm making a new thread to TRY to son him blah blah"........seriously jome who's the one getting butt hurt here?

No, I made the post to see what impression Americans have of Europeans, and what the stereotypes are like.

And my assumptions proved correct regarding the replies, not surprisingly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2004, 03:40:40 AM »

Couldn't come up with any arguments yourself, only useless commenting from the sideline.. ?

I don't waste my time on people who sleep with Mauzip for positive karma, and post about Alchemist in the Outbound section just cuz he works with the East.