Author Topic: biting overseer's post... do you europeans think all americans.......  (Read 878 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: biting overseer's post... do you europeans think all americans.......
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2004, 03:51:07 AM »

lol jome you're a hypocrit....americans create their stereotype? Fine ....well so do black a being watermelon and fried chicken eating basketball player who can't speak right, well so do white people as being robotic souless racists, so do germans as being militant angry nazi's, so do asians as being rice eating samari sword throwing kung fu fighters.....jome shut your bitch ass up with that logic.

Bullshit. With racist stuff on whites it's a pure double standard, and with claiming Germans are militant angry nazis you're as wrong as they come. The todays German wont even dare to say anything patriotic or even racist. Patriotism = non-existent in Germany. Militant? LoL. Look at our military then look at yours, look at our passed 4 years military-wise then look at yours.  My friends and me rather go feeding old ppl or something (that's what you have to do here for a year if you refuse to go to the military) than joining the Bundeswehr. It's just your old-fashioned image of Germans, they dont create it. Our grand-grandfathers created it and you still call us Nazis. What a shame. It's like Europeans calling todays Americans Pilgrims and claiming that you always get into ships and try to conquer new land with barettas. Also nice how you left out the Mexican stereotype part in your great talk. What a subtle coincidence.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 04:02:13 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2004, 08:14:42 AM »

lol jome you're a hypocrit....americans create their stereotype? Fine ....well so do black a being watermelon and fried chicken eating basketball player who can't speak right, well so do white people as being robotic souless racists, so do germans as being militant angry nazi's, so do asians as being rice eating samari sword throwing kung fu fighters.....jome shut your bitch ass up with that logic.

Bullshit. With racist stuff on whites it's a pure double standard, and with claiming Germans are militant angry nazis you're as wrong as they come. The todays German wont even dare to say anything patriotic or even racist. Patriotism = non-existent in Germany. Militant? LoL. Look at our military then look at yours, look at our passed 4 years military-wise then look at yours.  My friends and me rather go feeding old ppl or something (that's what you have to do here for a year if you refuse to go to the military) than joining the Bundeswehr. It's just your old-fashioned image of Germans, they dont create it. Our grand-grandfathers created it and you still call us Nazis. What a shame. It's like Europeans calling todays Americans Pilgrims and claiming that you always get into ships and try to conquer new land with barettas. Also nice how you left out the Mexican stereotype part in your great talk. What a subtle coincidence.
LMFAO ARE YOU STUPID.   Jake wasnt dissing germans or anyone there lol.  It was a jab at jome's logic.  Not a jab at germans.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2004, 10:27:26 AM »

LMFAO ARE YOU STUPID.   Jake wasnt dissing germans or anyone there lol.  It was a jab at jome's logic.  Not a jab at germans.

I am stupid? Well, then you're a hypocrite. LoL.
He used it to fuck Jome up, although, it was  still a diss. He didnt use to show that such stereotypes are untrue, but to show that it is normal that stereotyped ppl create their own stereotype which makes it irrelevant that this is also the case with Americans because it's banal and normal. That doesnt imply that it's untrue, it implies that Germans, Asians, Negros, Whites etc .. create their (true) stereotypes themselves. I felt offended, just like you sometimes do. So, I shared my view with Wcc. A noble thing. I shouldnt be dissed for that, Tommy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2004, 11:52:20 AM »
lol why am i the subject of analysis of what i meant ....first trauma , NIK ,and some dude, now tom and some one from the 3rd riech (joke)

anyways like tom said, thanks btw tom for knowing what i'm talking about, it was me using Jome's logic against him. not once did i say in that post that's how all germans are, hell i've been to germany and they ain't nazi's(more like ravers and techno fiends if anything)....that's just  the stereotype y'all got LIKE IT OR NOT! seriously if you got offended by what i said you truely are a tampon case.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2004, 01:15:50 PM »
i've been to germany and they ain't nazi's(more like ravers and techno fiends if anything)....that's just  the stereotype y'all got LIKE IT OR NOT! seriously if you got offended by what i said you truely are a tampon case.

LMAO!!

So the American stereotype about having easier access to weapons and having more crime than the average European country + most things in U.S. is XXL (buildings, people, food, sport stadiums etc.), that's American bashing propaganda bullshit from Jome, but it's totally OK and accepted that the German stereotype is that they are ugly angry militant nazis... ??

LM motherfucking AO !!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2004, 09:46:55 PM »
Jome you're a true and prime example of a tampon case.

seriously jome i'm not arguing with the german dude over the stereotype him and germany have. Germans have that stigma of being uptight militant body building nazi's ....that's the Stereotype not reality. i'm not trying to argue over reality unlike some little boy whose been locked up in some insignificant part of the world comenting on a place he doesn't understand or has even been to . i'm not running around telling him how germany is...you on the other hand are running around telling us how america is from STEREOTYPES.....i could care less about what you see stereotypically, the problem is that you actually believe them. you actually believe people in Jamaica queens stand on their front porches and shoot randomly in the sky, you actually believe that eazy e woke up every morning went to the corner store and robbed the vietnamese liquor store for breakfast. It's amazing how much you're judging america...off of some stereotypes. again jome until you've even seen LA or NY like me and tom....don't even bother to comment on "how bad the US gun control policies are"

Jome

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2004, 10:25:58 PM »
OMG, you're so fucking dumb.

When the fuck did I say "people in Jamaica queens stand on their front porches and shoot randomly in the sky" or "eazy e woke up every morning went to the corner store and robbed the vietnamese liquor store for breakfast".....  ??

You're making bullshit up, because you're a braindead dimwit.

again jome until you've even seen LA or NY like me and tom....don't even bother to comment on "how bad the US gun control policies are"

Map & Graph: Crime: Murders with firearms (Top 100 Countries)

1.   South Africa   31,918 (2000)   
2.   Colombia   21,898 (2000)   
3.   Thailand   20,032 (2000)   
4.   United States   8,259 (1999)   
5.   Mexico   3,589 (2000)   
6.   Zimbabwe   598 (2000)   
7.   Germany   384 (2000)   
8.   Belarus   331 (2000)   
9.   Czech Republic   213 (2000)   
10.   Ukraine   173 (2000)   
11.   Poland   166 (2000)   
12.   Canada   165 (1999)   
13.   Costa Rica   126 (1999)   
14.   Slovakia   117 (2000)   
15.   Spain   97 (2000)   
16.   Uruguay   84 (2000)   
17.   Portugal   84 (2000)   
18.   Lithuania   83 (2000)   
19.   Bulgaria   63 (2000)   
20.   United Kingdom   62 (1999)
53.   Norway   49 (2000)    

Doesn't that tell you something, dumbass.. ??
This is 1999, but from 1999 to 2002, you went from 8000 to more than 15.000...
Does that tell you anything about gun politics, or is this propaganda based on rappers ducktales.. ??

You're up there with South Africa & Colombia, 2 of the most outlaw countries in the world, not comparable huh.. ??
Fall back moron!

And don't even get us started on burglaries:

1.   United States   2,099,700 (1999)   
2.   United Kingdom   836,027 (2000)   
3.   Australia   436,865 (2000)   
4.   South Africa   394,557 (2000)   
5.   France   370,993 (2000)

And don't even bring up assaults:

1.   United States   2,238,480 (1999)   
2.   South Africa   535,461 (2000)   
3.   United Kingdom   450,865 (2000)   
4.   Mexico   255,179 (2000)   
5.   India   236,313 (1999)   

Car thefts you say.. ??

1.   United States   1,147,300 (1999)   
2.   United Kingdom   338,796 (2000)   
3.   Japan   309,638 (2000)   
4.   France   301,539 (2000)   
5.   Italy   243,890 (2000)   

Crime & weapons crimes IS a lot bigger in U.S. than in Europe, it's not even a stereotype, it's F-A-C-T.
FBI made these statistics, don't even try blaiming U.N. lmao!

Don't even bother replying, you're gonna make yourself look like a even bigger fruitcake, if that's even possible.

mauzip

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2004, 03:13:30 AM »
^^dude, america is a whole lot bigger than south africa and the uk

Jome

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2004, 01:48:57 PM »
^^^ I know, but U.S. is top 5 to top 10 in all the crime "per capita" statistics as well.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2004, 10:35:04 PM »
i want to see some crimes per capitas then.... you're statistics mean nothing right now since the state of california is bigger than most of those countires

again jome get this through your skull......compton and Jamaica queens are not even 90% as bad as YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN FUCK!

you got me AND tom........two people who KNOW what these places are like ....and they're not 90% as bad as the media (US and europe) make them out to be!!!!! get that through your mother fucking god damn skull bitch!

i'm sorry that the united states isn't a bunch of people picking daisys and hugging trees, and I"M GLAD, i'm glad america is more rough, i'm glad i'm not some sesitive white boy  who'd cry if he saw someone's car stereo get robbed. seriously i live in East Bakersfield considered as a really high crime neighbor hood.....when i walk down the street after pay day with 1,000 dollars in my pocket ,i'm not affraid of being robbed! even in LA i'm not affraid. Hell RIGHT NOW i have a my front door unlocked in the middle of the night. my cousins in EAST LA sleep with the front door open and the screen door unlocked. hell right now i have my car outside without the alarm on with both windows down and the drop top back....and i do the same when im in LA.......seriously man IT"S NOT AS BAD AS YOU IGNORANT ASS THINKS

you can throw as many statistics up as you want but the fact of the matter is, the numbers don't speak as loud as the reality! Jome have you EVER been to the UNITED STATES!?

pappy

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2004, 10:55:12 PM »
i want to see some crimes per capitas then.... you're statistics mean nothing right now since the state of california is bigger than most of those countires

again jome get this through your skull......compton and Jamaica queens are not even 90% as bad as YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN FUCK!

you got me AND tom........two people who KNOW what these places are like ....and they're not 90% as bad as the media (US and europe) make them out to be!!!!! get that through your mother fucking god damn skull bitch!

i'm sorry that the united states isn't a bunch of people picking daisys and hugging trees, and I"M GLAD, i'm glad america is more rough, i'm glad i'm not some sesitive white boy  who'd cry if he saw someone's car stereo get robbed. seriously i live in East Bakersfield considered as a really high crime neighbor hood.....when i walk down the street after pay day with 1,000 dollars in my pocket ,i'm not affraid of being robbed! even in LA i'm not affraid. Hell RIGHT NOW i have a my front door unlocked in the middle of the night. my cousins in EAST LA sleep with the front door open and the screen door unlocked. hell right now i have my car outside without the alarm on with both windows down and the drop top back....and i do the same when im in LA.......seriously man IT"S NOT AS BAD AS YOU IGNORANT ASS THINKS

you can throw as many statistics up as you want but the fact of the matter is, the numbers don't speak as loud as the reality! Jome have you EVER been to the UNITED STATES!?
pretty much what he said lol.

Jome

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2004, 10:56:11 PM »
YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN FUCK!
 get that through your mother fucking god damn skull bitch!

Lmao, angry little boy huh.. cursing and getting mad on the computer makes you a real bad ass..  ;D
A good way to escape the real discussion, and avoid actually bringing up facts.

Might as well lock this up, ain't no reason to go back and forth in circles with a 3rd grader..