Author Topic: What kind of girls do you attract?  (Read 851 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What kind of girls do you attract?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2004, 03:08:51 AM »
LMAO@you ugly fools who can't attract a bitch...I'm sorry, there's always whores for people like you.

Most girls like guys to make moves on them. Welcome to the real world.

Girls wouldn't like you making a move on them unles they were attracted to you...It's called common sense. :D

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2004, 03:09:43 AM »

yeah its like how i said.. it just falls into place if its right... u can tell if a girl is into you..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2004, 03:58:32 AM »
most girls won't jump at u, but with the ones that do i've been kinda unlucky cuz there almost always was sumthin i didn't like...i can't generalize which type of girl they were tho, cute, ugly, dumb, smart, fat, slim, blonde, brunette, whatever. but generally the girls i'm really interested in i'll have to get at myself, which is sumtimes quite easy and at times more difficult

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2004, 04:43:01 AM »
but with the ones that do i've been kinda unlucky cuz there almost always was sumthin i didn't like...i can't generalize which type of girl they were tho, cute, ugly, dumb, smart, fat, slim, blonde, brunette, whatever.

same here...

ive never really found the right chick for a long term relationship as such, more of the "sports fuck" that seer spoke of...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2004, 06:51:07 AM »
Girls dont usually do the approaching, but i'd have to go with the brunettes.

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2004, 07:45:03 AM »
Beatiful girls with nice curly hair..

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2004, 08:04:57 AM »
I have a funny pleasant personality, so the women I always attract are young, or old. LOL I'll explain

I like kids, and I'm pretty youthful and childlike myself, so little kids love me to death.  So little girls think I'm so cool and have crushes on me all the time.

Every woman I know over 30 (seriously... EVERY woman I know over 30) thinks I'm the hottest thing alive, I guess they're attracted to my personality.  I dunno. 

Girls in their 20's (my age) are pretty much all attracted to me if they get to know me, but I don't get as many walking up to me on the street, lol.  I do though, believe it or not, but usually they're fat or i'm just not interested in them.  I can go in a bar or something, though, and start flirting with the waitress, and can usually tell that she's into me before I leave, I think I have a pretty good personality. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2004, 08:07:16 AM »
LMAO@you ugly fools who can't attract a bitch...I'm sorry, there's always whores for people like you.

^ Brother, we've seen your picture.  Come on man.  Do we really have to go there? 

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2004, 12:51:33 PM »
Well to be honest. (Just 16 years old here :D). Without any effort of me I, there come usually 2 kinda girls to me:
1. Ugly ass bitches, who can't find somebody else, who take a shot at me.
2. Girls that are cute, not very, very pretty. Still cool, nice girls ("you don't have to look like a model for me to adore you"). But, the girls are TOTALLY different from me. Total else characters than me. And, I don't see that they're in love with me, after they've told me than I start thinking...

But when it comes to girls I had a relation with: the looks of the girls have in common that they've got blonde hair and they're all a bit shorter. The characters (and also the reason why I quit with them) of the girls have in common that they're all a bit ehm.. lazy, like they're just living for having fun in the dumb (going out, drink, smokin' and stuff) things in life. They don't live (like I do more) for music, literature, arts, and ofcourse I love to do active things with business and making money. But the girls don't give a fuck about those things...

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

eS El Duque

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2004, 01:27:36 PM »
i get wierd ass ones, not bad looking. but ones with mental problems...lol  ;D

but once in a while i get a gem thats seems perfect, and i usually screw that up  8)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2004, 01:39:33 PM »
The ones I attract are usually somewhat older then me and they usually are somewhat strange or remarkable in behavior. One of them was downright crazy and had suicidal thoughts. Most of them were and are strange thinkers though.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2004, 01:49:21 PM »
umm, I never really attract "good girls", because they can smell what I'm about at this point in time in my life. As far as race goes, I've been through all of em pretty much. White, Black, Middle Eastern, Latin, Indian, Asian, Islander......is there any other?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2004, 01:55:46 PM »
my personality atracts dif girls...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2004, 02:04:18 PM »
umm, I never really attract "good girls", because they can smell what I'm about at this point in time in my life. As far as race goes, I've been through all of em pretty much. White, Black, Middle Eastern, Latin, Indian, Asian, Islander......is there any other?

uhm polynesian

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2004, 02:28:43 PM »

^ Brother, we've seen your picture.  Come on man.  Do we really have to go there? 

Only thing is, no ones ever seen a picture of me here, besides a web-cam shot of me from when I was 12...Too bad you're single and I'm not, eh?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 02:39:49 PM by Now_I_Know »