Author Topic: Women advice  (Read 600 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Women advice
« on: August 23, 2004, 10:36:49 AM »
Alright, this isn't usually my style, asking advice on women since I'm pretty secular.

I fell for this girl at work, we flirt, get along well, etc.. But there's a big problem. I'm 18, she's 23. The other night she told me that it's too bad I'm so young because she'd date me if I were older. I'm moving in a couple weeks and it's to the same city she lives in, so I could see it working out well. But I need some way to get over this age hurdle.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

Re: Women advice
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 10:59:08 AM »
get a real good paying job than she wont give a shit how old you are lol.  Really tho,  there is nothing to say.  It's all on her.  Maybe try an show your mature enough n whatnot.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 11:02:08 AM »
get a real good paying job than she wont give a shit how old you are lol.  Really tho,  there is nothing to say.  It's all on her.  Maybe try an show your mature enough n whatnot.

I tried the maturity thing, turns out we're at about the same level so that didn't work. It's just this damn age, which is just a fucking number. It really makes me mad.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 11:03:47 AM »

i'd say give up and move on dude.. dont torture yourself.

she's already said no, and that your a nice guy.. ya should be flattered :)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 11:05:07 AM »

Give up? I'm not like that.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 11:07:15 AM »

she's told you NO.

so no.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 11:10:32 AM »

she's told you NO.

so no.

Well she's just not seeing the light yet.

I'm heading out to work now, I'll let you all know how it goes in 9 hours or so.

Paris

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 11:25:47 AM »
Well... I've got (too) much experience with the age-hurdle... Girls from 17, 18 start flirting wit me in clubs and so on, they think I'm their age. But. Hell. I am 16. And I don't give a fuck, if she's nice and luvable I just go with it.

[EXAMPLE]
But then... We're having a chat, and then she asks how old I am, most of the time I just say: "I'm 16"
"Ow. You're 16."
"Ehm yeah, but so what, you know.."
"Well.... [starts thinking of a reason to dump me nice and not too hard]"
[/EXAMPLE]

So, anyway. My new strategic plan: just make sure she doesn't feel you like an age-problem. Be cool, and adjust yourself to her age. Just talk with her smooth when she starts about age and shit, you can then always say: "Well okay, the fact is I am bit older/younger. But everything goes fine, I love you. And I don't feel the age as a problem at all, I can't imagine you really have problems with it...Do you?"

Aight. See if it could help :)

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 11:27:54 AM »

she's told you NO.

so no.

Well she's just not seeing the light yet.

I'm heading out to work now, I'll let you all know how it goes in 9 hours or so.

tell yourself that dude...

you could end up not being able to talk to her at all..

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 12:14:21 PM »
btw Overseer, I know a lot of girls that say "no", but when you look in their eyes and see how they actin' it could become a "yes"  8)

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 12:23:17 PM »
show her your dick, and say does he look 18...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 01:06:18 PM »
take it as a lesson and learn for next time. just lie!

actually best thing to do, which is what i do, is when she asks u ur age, tell them to guess it. i got this 1 girl on the side she thinks im 22. been thinkin for a while. other one thinks im 20..  it doesnt matter.

just learn  how to be a good lier and fuck wit the girls brains they never gone find out.

but for this one.. uhm i guess really if shes a nice girl, keep seeing her. she said she'd go out with u if u were older so that means she likes u. so just stay in touch and don't try too hard but be nice to her and shit and don't pressure her too much. eventually her feelings gone overcome her.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 01:20:12 PM »
that looks like an exact replica of what happened to me when i was 19-20 and a chic was 23-24....we flirted hung out a couple times...but i never pursued it hard enough because at the time i though the age difference would be an issue...well looking back on it im kicking myself in the ass for not at least trying..

here what i live by when dealing with women...its better to strike out swinging than to strike out looking...in other words...at least give it a shot  8)

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 01:33:43 PM »

i'll agree with seer lol

in grade 10 i was like 15 i think, and i went out with an 18 year old...i didn't tell her my age till about a month into the relationship...but it wasn't my fault, SHE NEVER ASKED!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 01:37:14 PM by eS El Duque »

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 05:48:20 PM »
show her your dick, and say does he look 18...

LOL man, come on now. 

Anyways, Lincoln I'd like to give you advice but the truth of it is it's all a bunch of bullshit.  It's like a big game or something, these women are fucked up in the head, and every single fucking one of them has no clue what or who they want.  She's telling herself she's too old to date you, but that's no fucking rule.  If she wanted to date you, she would date you.  Now, one way to see that is like Overseer did, and just move on, but I'm a fool for women when I fall for them, so I know you're not going to do that by what you said about it.  So the only advice I can give you is to just ignore it, or maybe even act like it's a positive, or just straight out lie, even when she knows you are, for funnies. 

Stuff like "Oh, I was just kidding.  I'm really 47.  Now can we go out?"

She'll eventually realize how rediculous it is to give a shit how old you are.  Good luck man!