Author Topic: Women advice  (Read 601 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Women advice
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2004, 05:49:37 PM »
here what i live by when dealing with women...its better to strike out swinging than to strike out looking...in other words...at least give it a shot  8)

Hell yeah!  It's better to go out CRAWLING then to go out looking, lol. 

I normally wouldn't think that, but recent events have opened my eyes to it.  I don't even give a fuck anymore, I have no pride, pride is useless and a false attribute. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2004, 05:53:23 PM »
here what i live by when dealing with women...its better to strike out swinging than to strike out looking...in other words...at least give it a shot  8)

thats some smart shit.  I'm going to adapt that into my life lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2004, 06:37:56 PM »
I lost my virginity to a 18 year old when I was 13.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2004, 06:40:01 PM »
on a serious note, tell her "age aint nothing but a number", and thats the truth, cause if the only reason she dont wana be with u is age, thats rediculous, and u should tell her that.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2004, 06:54:53 PM »
if she's a chick that just cares about age, she probably isn't worth your time anyway.

i've found that chicks that think like that are too stupid to be taken seriously. chicks that are obsessed with the outside aren't worth the time, even if they are hot.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2004, 07:28:10 PM »
if she's a chick that just cares about age, she probably isn't worth your time anyway.

i've found that chicks that think like that are too stupid to be taken seriously. chicks that are obsessed with the outside aren't worth the time, even if they are hot.

no doubt

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2004, 07:39:26 PM »
fisrt off u shoulda lied if u wanted to date her but if ud idnt know its cool
2nd off she prolly just saying the age cuzz ur on a wheelchair and she dont wanna say its cuzz ur crippled ;D
3rd off, if she keeps saying no it wasent meant to happen there is this girl and we have been flirting and shit and she likes another dude and told my friend me and her are better off friends so i gave up i mean if u cant get her it wasent meant to be...
4th off, im talking to a junior and im sophmore... so mack them hoes fuck the age...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2004, 07:42:46 PM »
Take off your New Kids On The Block muscle shirt and stuff a sock down your pants....she'll be eating out of the palm of your hands before you know it.

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2004, 08:10:54 PM »
Take off your New Kids On The Block muscle shirt and stuff a sock down your pants....she'll be eating out of the palm of your hands before you know it.

just becuase it works for u at the whore house doenst mean it works for everyone  ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2004, 08:14:38 PM »

just becuase it works for u at the whore house doenst mean it works for everyone  ;D
True dat

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2004, 08:32:02 PM »
i guess the only thing you can do is just keep spending time with her and doing what your doing already. Maybe she'll change her mind after she gets to know you more. Not much more you could do.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2004, 09:05:15 PM »
I was watching the Andy Griffith show tonight, that show is so classic.  Anyways, Opie was like 8 and he had a crush on this little 8 year old girl from school, and she wouldn't give him the time of day.  So, anyways, Andy told him to just be nice to her, and if she didn't like him, eventually he'd get over it.  So, Andy was giving you Overseer's advice, basically.

Well, Barney was more like me.  LOL.  Barney lives life with Passion, so anyways... Barney told Opie to start macking her and stuff, it was so hilarious.  It made me think of this thread, lol. 

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2004, 09:18:32 PM »
btw Overseer, I know a lot of girls that say "no", but when you look in their eyes and see how they actin' it could become a "yes"  8)

*BUMPS R. KELLY* 
HER MINDS TELLIN YOU NO BUT HER BODY, HER BOOOOODY IS TELLING HER YES!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2004, 10:01:13 PM »
Well tonight went pretty good. I picked her a flower from the garden because she wasn't feeling 100%. Then she started talking about how she's going to miss me (I quit my job because I'm moving but I'm coming back to work the occasional weekend when I come home to visit my fam) and she was damn near crying. She was talking about she needed to do some thinking and whatnot, so could be a good sign.

Thanks for the advice all.

Oh yeah, and to Nima you're 100% right man, I shoulda lied about my age. Stupidest thing is that when she first started she thought I was her age, but I hadn't yet developed feelings for her. *Smacks head*.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2004, 11:19:41 AM »
where do you work that lets u come back occasionally? sounds cool

keep in touch with her when you move if its not too late ask for her E-mail or somethign and keep you on her mind....that last part sounds weird :D

-KIDRENEGADE-