Author Topic: Women advice  (Read 567 times)

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Re: Women advice
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2004, 02:54:18 PM »
Hmmm... Well I don't like lying, especially in this situation, I mean this sounds like a "long-time-relation". In long-time-relations you don't want any shit, and you're giving eachother as much as confidence as you have (so if she would look in your wallet and sees on a card that you're now 18 instead of 21......).
In short-time-relations, well, who does give a fuck, just have fun, right?

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2004, 03:10:07 PM »
Post a pictures of her let's see if she worths your while

oh just hook me up were guys from Anyways

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2004, 06:33:50 PM »
There are literally BILLIONS of them out there. Don't sweat just one. I know it's easier said then done.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2004, 08:17:27 PM »
where do you work that lets u come back occasionally? sounds cool

keep in touch with her when you move if its not too late ask for her E-mail or somethign and keep you on her mind....that last part sounds weird :D

This hotel I work at, my boss wants to take a couple weekends off a month so I'll come in and cover him.

And yeah, I'm gonna ask her for her e-mail address on Thursday when I see her.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2004, 08:34:16 PM »
a hotel, what do u do??? tell me u werent alone in a room with her??

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2004, 08:41:22 PM »
a hotel, what do u do??? tell me u werent alone in a room with her??

No she's the front desk attendant, I have 2 jobs, kitchen and maintenance. I only ever see her at the front desk or if she comes to the kitchen to get a coffee. Not too private.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2004, 08:50:01 PM »
darn.. so u gonna post pics or wat

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »
darn.. so u gonna post pics or wat

I don't have any pictures of her and if I did I don't think I'd have the right to put them up on a message board.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2004, 09:09:21 PM »
Your David Bowie picture is scaring me, too, since we're talking about pictures.  If I was drunk or high or something, I'd probably think he's trying to kill me, lol. 

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2004, 09:14:16 PM »
Lincoln...don't turn into a STALKER  lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2004, 09:18:39 PM »
Your David Bowie picture is scaring me, too, since we're talking about pictures.  If I was drunk or high or something, I'd probably think he's trying to kill me, lol. 

LOL yeah he can be a scary looking guy. If you think that picture of Bowie is scary check out these ones:

I think it's because he's got a strange eye condition, gives him an always intensified look. Plus when he dressed like a woman that was scary, he looks like a different person nowadays.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2004, 09:19:17 PM »
Lincoln...don't turn into a STALKER  lol

lol :D

Paris

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2004, 09:20:33 PM »
Your David Bowie picture is scaring me, too, since we're talking about pictures. If I was drunk or high or something, I'd probably think he's trying to kill me, lol.
he seems like he wants to rape me...