Author Topic: Do ya'll american's think we on some 3rd world shit in europe?  (Read 776 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Do ya'll american's think we on some 3rd world shit in europe?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2004, 03:56:01 AM »
Dude...You people honestly must chat with some stupid ass people.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2004, 07:20:02 AM »
so u DO have cell phones???

what american cell phone companies are there?

motorola, samsung, kyocera.. japanese?
nokia.. finnish (thats finland..).. btw.. nokia used to make car tires, they bought an english mobile phone company and used their technology

siemens.. german i believe..

btw.. we have often got smaller phones than ya'll because our cells are closer together

i think samsung is from south-korea

and lot ppl think Nokia is Japanase, but its FINNISH FFS ;D the headquarter is in finland and it says in the phone "made in finland" or some shit. and no european cities aint like dirty old buildings and the roads aint 2000 years old... ::)

where i live, most of the buildings r really modern and like max 20-30year old, and lot of the buildings r like 5year old. and they make new roads like every 2nd or 3rd year... of course there is some shitty countries whit shitty roads like at Bulgary or however it is typed in english.
but not all countries.

and some1 said somethin about estonia, well ive been there like 10times, and the scenary varies alot, there is brand new glass house buildings with 30floors and buildings from the time when Soviet Union ran the shit there.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2004, 07:46:52 AM »
No,the reason that is said is pure ignorance and preconceptions about my country,which you so lovingly call 'Neverlands',thereby proving my correctness in saying you're ignorant.
I'd personally give a fuck about any state in Africa yet I do at least have an idea about the situation in those countries there whereas I could tell you I wear wooden shoes,have a yard full of tulips,live in a mill,don't have a computer and go skate the Eleven Cities Tour (Yes,Eleven Cities,not eleven Lakes, as the Americans think.) and you'd believe me. I could even make your ignorant persona believe I'm a pimp in the red light district. Why? Because you know next to nothing of places outside your country.

Your misconception is you think people give a shit.  I wouldn't even want to visit your country, I don't know a thing about it, and don't want to know a thing about it.  So your knowledge of the red light district doesn't really mean shit to me, just like my knowledge of downtown doesn't mean shit to you. 

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2004, 01:52:04 PM »
^And *YET* another example of why I am right. Goodies, all the proof I need is thrown right into my basket by the opposition. If only all discussions would be that easy! 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Jome

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2004, 08:30:14 PM »
Your misconception is you think people give a shit.  I wouldn't even want to visit your country, I don't know a thing about it, and don't want to know a thing about it. 

Ignorance & arrogance at it's prime.