Author Topic: Ya'll Ever Been So Pissed Off At A Place...  (Read 287 times)

mrtonguetwista

Ya'll Ever Been So Pissed Off At A Place...
« on: August 23, 2004, 09:46:56 PM »
..you write the corporate office??

I just unloaded on the Checkers (like a Rallys out west) email.  I get there 5 til midnight, bout 4 ppl at the walk-up, one car in drive thru ahead of me.  I pull up to speaker immediately after car pulls up to window..I wait..figure they're workin on his order...I see him pull off..I pull to window...the employee throws her hands up like in a "oh well...your loss" attitude..the manager lady comes to window comes to window saying I pulled up after lights went out.."we're closed".  I must've chucked at least 4 semi-empty 20oz pepsi bottles I had in car at window and pull off.  That was some real legit bullshit there..at least tell me you're closed over speaker...nah mean.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ya'll Ever Been So Pissed Off At A Place...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 10:11:12 PM »
lmao dam.. u musta been REAAAAAAAAAAL fuckin hungry

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 10:18:44 PM »
FUCK CHECKERS, damn wen i was like 12, i used to walk up to 1, like 5 min from my house, i swear, i would order food, and wait like 40 min for it, like 20 cars would go by, and i would still wait, btw fries are good as shit

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 10:36:03 PM »
i've done it twice in my life and it's worked out both times

the first time was i wasn't getting my FHM on time or sometimes not at all, so i wrote them saying i'm not paying them anymore and that i was pissed about the service....that was about 2 years ago and they've been sending me issues for free ever since

the second time was with an extended warrantee from circuit city on my compter, to make a long story short....i was having problems with my RAM cause my shit would restart every 5 minutes, and my computer couldn't pass any of the RAM checkers out there....the company told me that they can't accept the finding of those tests because they are 3rd party programs.....that as long as my computer starts....nothing is wrong, and if there was any problem, that it was the electricty in my house. oh and surge protectors don't have anything to do with electricity... so i wrote the BBB and told them my issue, as well as the CEO of the company...they then appologized and gave me a full refund

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 10:42:50 PM »
so you didnt get to feed the kids Mr. TT? ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 11:11:59 PM »
di u order first?  if its like 4 minutes till closing and a long line comes in I take 1 from the drive thru thats been waiting and everyone after I tell them we're closing the drive thru.  If they let u order first then go ahead and write in but if u didnt orderf then u cant really say anything.

At my work we get assholes all the time, not to say you're an asshole TT it sounds like their at fault.  At my work people complain and insult the employees, twice its happened where I had to talk to the people because the called one girl a beaner and told another to go back to high school.  I've been an asshole right back at times and it doesnt help so I encourage you to take them for whatever you can ;)

-KIDRENEGADE-

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 11:35:12 PM »
if u complain youll definately get something from them like free food coupons and shit.  when i was younger my friends and i pranked haggendaz ice cream and said there was a beetle in our ice cream lol.  they asked for name and address and said they would send a coupon.  i got like a booklet for free gallons of fuckin ice cream that shit was legit.  blaze a dutch then eat some ice cream for free 8)

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 01:06:27 PM »
hah yeah. i got some  broke ass friends, so they always call the corporate offices of restaurants, like they always complain to in n out, each time they complain they get like a coupon for 4-5 free meals.. they just say that the meat was still red when it was served.. iin these situations the customer is always right, i think they did itg to like jack and arbys and everywhere.. works at chilis too.. so theyre always using free co upons and shit. hella funny.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 01:17:52 PM »
I mean if they jus said "we're closed" over the speaker..I would've just charged it to the game and called it a night.  But when the bitch threw her hands up like she jus caught the holy ghost and the manager acting like I pulled up to the window at 3am and no one was around jus set me off.   Im still on fire cause I havent recieved a reply from email yet. 

FUCK CHECKERS   

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2004, 01:22:53 PM »
.  At my work people complain and insult the employees
I dont blame 'em.  Motherfuckers making $5 an hour and acting like they hot shit. Lucky it wasn't an inside lobby deal or the bitch might've had a napkin dispenser upside her fucking head.

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2004, 02:37:48 PM »
Damn Mr. TT i can tell ur really pist... dont take it out on the kids please :(

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2004, 02:41:46 PM »
lol...fa real...I was craving the mushroom swiss burger last night maaan

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2004, 02:53:05 PM »
lol...fa real...I was craving the mushroom swiss burger last night maaan

damn u made me relize i want sum choclate chip cookies...

damn have u ever put them in the microwave for like 10 seconds then ate them with milk... its so fucking good...  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2004, 04:10:27 PM »
Man, I've tripped like that a few times @ places, I always feel horrible about it afterwards. 

For example: I get paid back for my lunch from work when I'm out of town.  I go through a drivethru, and ask them for a receipt, and their printer is broke.  So, I'm fucked out of 6 bucks or whatever it was.  I sat there for ABOUT 10 minutes bitching to the guy about it, telling him how messed up it was, and how I was screwed out of 6 bucks, personally, because his printer was broke.  LOL

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2004, 06:35:44 PM »
Man, I've tripped like that a few times @ places, I always feel horrible about it afterwards.

For example: I get paid back for my lunch from work when I'm out of town. I go through a drivethru, and ask them for a receipt, and their printer is broke. So, I'm fucked out of 6 bucks or whatever it was. I sat there for ABOUT 10 minutes bitching to the guy about it, telling him how messed up it was, and how I was screwed out of 6 bucks, personally, because his printer was broke. LOL

I SWEAR, WERE YOU AT RAGING WATERS THIS PAST SATURDAY?? cuz that is what happened to me, it aint my fault the fuckin printer paper was out, and the dumb mutha fucker complained about that, we even tried to give him a free drink and he was just being a ass about a fuckin reciept, AT A FUCKIN WATER PARK!!!!! i raised my voice and said, "SIR, PLEASE, DONT MAKE A SCENE, ill get you a reciept when my supervisor comes, and he was jappin off to people in line about how Unorganized we were, fuckin asshole, i swear i was going to jump over the counter and just deck the mutha fucker.....i hate saturdays, why do people have to come on saturdays....why dont they come on mondays or wednesdays????!!!!?? WHY?!!?