Author Topic: Ya'll Ever Been So Pissed Off At A Place...  (Read 288 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Ya'll Ever Been So Pissed Off At A Place...
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2004, 08:47:28 PM »
No, that wasn't me, but you have to try and wrap your small mind around why he was so pissed about it.  If he has a receipt... it's free.  If he has no receipt... it's out of his pocket.  It's not that hard of a concept!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2004, 08:55:05 PM »
checkers has damn good fries

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2004, 01:31:48 AM »
No, that wasn't me, but you have to try and wrap your small mind around why he was so pissed about it. If he has a receipt... it's free. If he has no receipt... it's out of his pocket. It's not that hard of a concept!
I doubt that a company would pay off thier employee buyin Funnel Cake at a WATER PARK!!!!! its not like we have sky high prices too, it was only $2!!!!! Go To Six Flags and they charge you $5.00..........and there was no reason that he had to go out and yell at people and tell them how horrible the service is just because i didnot give him a reciept.....some people are just fuckin Jerks.....OH AND TODAY.........I go into a neighboring food shop (The Pizza Shop)...well anyways, i go for lunch and i get a drink, and theirs this lady in line, she tells the supervisor (I dont know if i could trust this food knowing it was cooked by Teenagers?)....oh man, that had me rolling, nuff said