Author Topic: Some ? ? ? about RELATIVEZ new album "Takeover"  (Read 501 times)

Myrealname

Some ? ? ? about RELATIVEZ new album "Takeover"
« on: October 01, 2002, 08:24:32 AM »
1)Why there's a sticker on it "snoop dogg presents" when this album is not produced by snoop dogg's label ?
2)Snoop appears in the song "U can't afford it" but he's not mentioned on the credits (theres his name cordozar broadus and "feat.dogg").
3)If this is not an official snoop dogg's label release can he sue them ?
4)There's a tight song named "fuck mack 10" ,they got beef with him ok....why W.C. is on the album ? He's supposed to be down with mack 10,am i wrong ?
5)Snoop's verse on the track "u can't afford it" seems more like a verse taken from a demo tape/bootleg...its in bad quality,the voice is toooooooo low.

I dont think they are down with snoop,they were on toogangsta 4 radio and are bloods as fuck.

What do y'all think ? ? ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Quadruple OG

Re: Some ? ? ? about RELATIVEZ new album "Takeover
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 09:41:21 AM »
1)Why there's a sticker on it "snoop dogg presents" when this album is not produced by snoop dogg's label ?
2)Snoop appears in the song "U can't afford it" but he's not mentioned on the credits (theres his name cordozar broadus and "feat.dogg").
3)If this is not an official snoop dogg's label release can he sue them ?
4)There's a tight song named "fuck mack 10" ,they got beef with him ok....why W.C. is on the album ? He's supposed to be down with mack 10,am i wrong ?
5)Snoop's verse on the track "u can't afford it" seems more like a verse taken from a demo tape/bootleg...its in bad quality,the voice is toooooooo low.

I dont think they are down with snoop,they were on toogangsta 4 radio and are bloods as fuck.

What do y'all think ? ? ?

1. prolly to get people to buy the album.  they also advertised 2pac as being on this album, but he's not on it

2. don't know, don't really care s long as the song is tight

3. possibly, but Snoop appears on the album.  not sure of the legal grounds snoop could sue on

4. Wc is coo with the Relativez.  he was featured on their last album on the song "Throw it up".  look at it like Kurupt circa 1999.  Kurupt was down with Tha Row and Snoop when they were beefin wit each other.  

5. haven't got the album yet (I ordered it from Amazon), so can't say anything bout that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »