Author Topic: 3 Reasons why Mase is going to sell out in stores.....  (Read 1015 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: 3 Reasons why Mase is going to sell out in stores.....
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 12:45:06 PM »
not a diss dog, we just heard the frontin, do harlem a favor, get a church or somethin. a rec center in the winter where the youth could play, they dont even shoot the j, sell drugs, shoot, and spray.8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 12:48:13 PM »
Last of all, I don't have any beef with Englewood or anybody on this forum.  I would rather we all understood and enjoyed eachother.
I understand you perfectly. I think you are blind to reason, facts, and common sense.

No beef? Remember sending this private message to me?

Quote from: Hajj Ibrahim Islam
And if you want to talk about being brainwashed.... The American government has done it's job with you.  They've trained you well.  You'll believe anything.  Simple-minded, brief, narrow, ignorant ass muthafucka!!!!!

Keep lying to yourself.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 12:50:35 PM »
First of all, if you read my posts, I haven't said anything bad about Mase.  All that I have said is that the lifestyle of most Christians is no different than the lifestyle and attitudes of non-believers.  That Christianity has been comprimised and dilluted in this country.  His video to me still looked like it was celebrating materialism (cars, clothes) and sex (beautiful women dancing and singing, half dressed).

Secondly, I know Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam) personally.  He was in my city about a year ago for an Islamic Society of North America confrence.  He's not my favorite musical artist or anything, but because I respect him so much, and because he is my brother in faith, I like listening to his music sometimes. 

I don't know what this has to do with Mase, because since becoming a Muslim, Yusuf Islam has stopped making secular music, and the only music he makes is praising Allah and teaching about the prophets, he doesn't even use wind or string instruments in his song since there is a reported Hadith where the Prophet spoke about his dislike for music that complements our base desires.  You should see a picture of him now, and read about his life and travels since becoming a Muslim.

Last of all, I don't have any beef with Englewood or anybody on this forum.  I would rather we all understood and enjoyed eachother.

Your so annoying. Have you had one post that didnt have anything to do with Islam ? and how is Mase promoting materialism and sex? beautfil women dancing and singing? so thats evil i guess to you..and ok he has good car and clothes he doesnt brag about it and stuff

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2004, 01:41:44 PM »
These probably has something to do with American's being uncertain about their future, or an unwillingness to mature past adolescence.

This is what I feel like everytime I click on one of your posts.
good one, you beat me to it  8)

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2004, 01:49:55 PM »
Im not gonna say anything because i hate mase.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2004, 01:57:07 PM »
and ok he has good car and clothes he doesnt brag about it and stuff
he does, thats what pisses me off, he could have came back, and rapped, and actually said something meaningfull, but hes still rapping about all his money, cars, etc...

example

Some days I make thousands
Some days I make millions
Spend my day chillin
Coupe's with suede ceilings
Everybody out there wanna know what Mase got
Way hot gray drop Maybach gray yacht

yea hes really preaching...  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2004, 04:29:09 PM »
Remember, Infinite's hero is fuckin' CAT STEVENS.  LOL Think about that for a minute.  CAT FUCKING STEVENS.  The Hypocricy in his threads is at an unbelievable level.  He goes around worshipping Tupac Shakur, saying he was a prophet and he was going to make a religion? Or something revolving around him, and now he has the balls to talk shit about Mase being a Christian.  Brian, I feel sorry for your wife.  She's stuck with your ass. 

What's wrong with Cat Stevens?

nothing.. but infniite wouldnt give 2 shits about him if he weren't a muslim.

Exactly.  Exactly the point.  It'd be like us going around acting like the greatest rapper of all time was E-White, because he became some big christian... so all of a sudden, I move him up to the top of my list and go around posting pictures of him and talking about how great he was, like I've been a fan forever and he's so much more talented than everyone else, when in reality, he only released a few songs, and his impact and status was minimal. 

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2004, 06:39:23 PM »
i went to the store today and saw SHITLOADS of MASE'S album NOT SOLD. there were 2 cds gone and at least 30 still sittin there gathering dust. no one bought his DOUBLE UP album, so why should everyone buy WELCOME BACK? your 3 reasons didn't even amount to 3 albums being sold in best buy on 23rd street in NYC.

infinite, we just can't stand you. nobody comes on forums to be preached to, unless they're in a relgious forum. if you're so fuckin enlightened and high and mighty, what the hell are you doing around us? oh yeah - you're supposed to spread the word, right? fuck that shit. no one listens and no one gives a fuck about it. let people make their own decisions and stop pushin stupid shit down peoples throats.

teecee

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2004, 09:15:35 PM »
Hajj, go join a fucking muslim board or go door to door or some shit, you are now becoming a fucking asshole, and its really sad.  Religion can be a great benefit to peoples lives, but some people are just too fucking weak and lost and let it control their whole lives.  I swear to god (or allah!) that i feel sorry for you, but you are a fucking joke and a disgrace and this is just ridiculous.  Since every post you make has to do with religion, keep it out of the music forums.  And i am NOT trying to be disrespectful as i fully respect peoples right to worship and religion they want to, whether it be christianity or jehovas witness or islam or whatever..........what i hate are assholes who feel their view and religion is the RIGHT religion, and try to push it on others.  FUCK OFF !

p.s.-  I like that Cat Stevens song Wild World, my dad always played it when i was younger.  Dope ass song.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2004, 09:30:25 PM »
^^Damn dudes, he's just speaking his mind.

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2004, 09:30:57 PM »
^^Damn dudes, he's just speaking his mind.
And we're just speaking ours.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2004, 01:42:09 PM »
First of all, if you read my posts, I haven't said anything bad about Mase.  All that I have said is that the lifestyle of most Christians is no different than the lifestyle and attitudes of non-believers.  That Christianity has been comprimised and dilluted in this country.  His video to me still looked like it was celebrating materialism (cars, clothes) and sex (beautiful women dancing and singing, half dressed).

You cant really argue with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2004, 02:08:12 PM »

you can easily argue with it by referencing the muslim culture and how the main culprits of terrorism in western culture are muslim.

i think the thing that makes people want to argue with this guy Hajj is that his posts rarely have anything to do with music. he uses music as his stepping stone to talk about what he really wants to talk about and that's his fucking religion. and that pisses us off b/c we don't want to hear it. we come in to bullshit about music and he always, (not sometime -, but ALWAYS) has to come in preaching about his 'faith.'

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2004, 02:19:27 PM »

you can easily argue with it by referencing the muslim culture and how the main culprits of terrorism in western culture are muslim.

i think the thing that makes people want to argue with this guy Hajj is that his posts rarely have anything to do with music. he uses music as his stepping stone to talk about what he really wants to talk about and that's his fucking religion. and that pisses us off b/c we don't want to hear it. we come in to bullshit about music and he always, (not sometime -, but ALWAYS) has to come in preaching about his 'faith.'

No, you can;t argue with that because what he said about a vast majority of Christianity in America is true. Hypocritical because the same thing happens in Islam, yes, but a false statement, no.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2004, 07:38:56 AM »
^^^ well it depends on how you look at it. if you ask a christian, he's going to say that it's not true at all. and if you ask a non-christian, he'll tell you it's true. opinions are subjective to who you are and what you believe. so what he said about christianity has a lot to do with his 'faith' in islam. if you asked mase or creflo dollar or billy grahm, i bet they'd say the exact opposite as what hajj said.

and, being an ex-christian, i can tell you that a big part of christian culture is about being a part of the world, but not fully. christianity is trying to reach the masses by preaching and being a part of american and 'non-believer' culture. look at POD. these guys go against what everything in fundamentalist christianity says. but they're christians and probably reach more people than, say, dc talk ever did.

my point being, christianity in this country is ABOUT fitting in to the 'non-believer' culture, as they see it reaches 'non-christians' and christians alike. christianity is a faith that must be shown to the world and the only way they see it will be shown is if they do it in a 'non-christian' way so that 'non-christians' will pay attention to it. the strategy of christianity is to reach the common man and the way to reach the common man is to do it in a common way. and that's in a 'non-believers' world.

so yeah, essentially, what hajj said about the "lifestyle" of christians being no different than the lifestyle of non-believers is true - if you look at it on a surface point of view; my point is, when you look a little deeper than the surface, and see how these christians live and what they do behind closed doors is their own hidden agenda and their own strategy of reaching 'non-believers.' and they're different people at home and in groups (i know because i was a christian).