Author Topic: Top 10 Cities By Foreign Born Population  (Read 468 times)

Suga Foot

Top 10 Cities By Foreign Born Population
« on: August 25, 2004, 10:34:49 PM »
From the 2004 UN world report thingy:

1.  Miami
2.  Toronto
3.  Los Angelas
4.  Vancouver
5.  New York
6.  Singapore
7.  Sydney
8.  Abidjan
9.  London
10.  Paris

People were uncertain about the most diverse place in the world, this should help I guess.

eS El Duque

Re: Top 10 Cities By Foreign Born Population
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 12:08:07 AM »
From the 2004 UN world report thingy:

4.  Vancouver

People were uncertain about the most diverse place in the world, this should help I guess.

;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 01:16:00 AM »
LOL@Rod saying San Fransisco is the most diverse place...That's only if you count fags as diverse.

Rain

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 04:20:34 AM »

7.  Sydney

nice to see my home make the list
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 10:23:32 AM »
have you noticed most cities on that list are not older then 200 years. from the top of my head only london and paris excisted like 200 years ago. NY, LA where found by immigrants right?

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
LOL@Rod saying San Fransisco is the most diverse place...That's only if you count fags as diverse.

This list doesn't necessarily mean diversity.  I bet Miami is on there mainly because of all the Cubans and stuff.  It has a lot of immigrants, but if they're all from the same place, it isn't very diverse.

have you noticed most cities on that list are not older then 200 years. from the top of my head only london and paris excisted like 200 years ago. NY, LA where found by immigrants right?

Everything in North America was founded by immigrants.

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 11:27:28 AM »

lmao

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 07:54:17 PM »
I don't understand the benefits of diversity, personally.  To me it doesn't make one difference or the other. 

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 08:52:55 PM »

STFU U GAY L-7 ASS MUTHAFUCA, STAY IN YOUR HAPPY NEVER NEVER LAND ASS NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH YOUR FIENDING ASS HOMO THUG ASS LIL BUDDIES, MY PEOPLE GET RICH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE Y'ALL, STOP YAPPING BOUT SHIT U DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT, U GET YOUR WIG SPLIT SAYIN SOME SHIT LIKE THAT TO A REAL CITY HOG... FOR EVERY FAG U SHOW ME IN FRISCO, I'LL SHOW U 100 KILLAS IN RETURN....READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD AGAIN MORON.....IT'S FOREIGN BORN, NOT THE MOST DIVERSE. I DON'T CLAIM NOTHING, ALL THRU HIGH SKOOL MY TEACHERS BEEN TELLIN ME THAT SHIT, AND IT AIN'T SAN FRANCISCO, IT'S WEST BAY AREA DISTRICT, SOUTH OF SAN FRANCISCO....RATIO WISE, THIS AREA IS THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE IN THE NATION ACCORDING TO ALL THE HOUSE HOLDS AND THE CENSUS REPORT....IT AINT NO BIG DEAL ANWAY.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

pappy

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 09:06:38 PM »
I don't understand the benefits of diversity, personally.  To me it doesn't make one difference or the other. 

a big difference is food.  When you got ethnic groups makin there respected food nothing beats it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2004, 09:17:10 PM »

STFU U GAY L-7 ASS MUTHAFUCA, STAY IN YOUR HAPPY NEVER NEVER LAND ASS NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH YOUR FIENDING ASS HOMO THUG ASS LIL BUDDIES, MY PEOPLE GET RICH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE Y'ALL, STOP YAPPING BOUT SHIT U DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT, U GET YOUR WIG SPLIT SAYIN SOME SHIT LIKE THAT TO A REAL CITY HOG... FOR EVERY FAG U SHOW ME IN FRISCO, I'LL SHOW U 100 KILLAS IN RETURN....READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD AGAIN MORON.....IT'S FOREIGN BORN, NOT THE MOST DIVERSE. I DON'T CLAIM NOTHING, ALL THRU HIGH SKOOL MY TEACHERS BEEN TELLIN ME THAT SHIT, AND IT AIN'T SAN FRANCISCO, IT'S WEST BAY AREA DISTRICT, SOUTH OF SAN FRANCISCO....RATIO WISE, THIS AREA IS THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE IN THE NATION ACCORDING TO ALL THE HOUSE HOLDS AND THE CENSUS REPORT....IT AINT NO BIG DEAL ANWAY.

I knew that would hit home... :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2004, 11:49:55 PM »

2.  Toronto

*salutes*

Immigrants run this city.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2004, 12:00:51 AM »

i find it funny how you call out NIK and tell him a fake thug when you're doing the whole "cyber space thug" thing

ALSO i like it how you called LA a neverland ...when san francisco is NOTORIOUS for being snob capitol USA i said it before and i'll say it again....if seattle and LA didn't exist SF wouldn't have it's identity ...do you even know the history of San francisco rod?? the whole city was built around TRYING to be like other cities , at first new york during the gold rush, then after it tried to be like Los Angeles and over the years it's been trying to act like Portland and Seattle.  I've been San francisco and the only Killers i see is HIV , AIDS, and Homeless. quit making sf bigger than life....it's a fag town ....deal with it!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2004, 02:06:52 AM »
I agree completely with the list.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2004, 03:32:58 AM »