Author Topic: Top 10 Cities By Foreign Born Population  (Read 469 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re: Top 10 Cities By Foreign Born Population
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 03:37:39 AM »
LOL@Rod saying San Fransisco is the most diverse place...That's only if you count fags as diverse.

STFU U GAY L-7 ASS MUTHAFUCA, STAY IN YOUR HAPPY NEVER NEVER LAND ASS NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH YOUR FIENDING ASS HOMO THUG ASS LIL BUDDIES, MY PEOPLE GET RICH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE Y'ALL, STOP YAPPING BOUT SHIT U DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT, U GET YOUR WIG SPLIT SAYIN SOME SHIT LIKE THAT TO A REAL CITY HOG... FOR EVERY FAG U SHOW ME IN FRISCO, I'LL SHOW U 100 KILLAS IN RETURN....READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD AGAIN MORON.....IT'S FOREIGN BORN, NOT THE MOST DIVERSE. I DON'T CLAIM NOTHING, ALL THRU HIGH SKOOL MY TEACHERS BEEN TELLIN ME THAT SHIT, AND IT AIN'T SAN FRANCISCO, IT'S WEST BAY AREA DISTRICT, SOUTH OF SAN FRANCISCO....RATIO WISE, THIS AREA IS THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE IN THE NATION ACCORDING TO ALL THE HOUSE HOLDS AND THE CENSUS REPORT....IT AINT NO BIG DEAL ANWAY.

I've been San francisco and the only Killers i see is HIV , AIDS, and Homeless. quit making sf bigger than life....it's a fag town ....deal with it!

and Heroin...i seen alot of that when i was up there. lol

oh...and i guess i feel both of u guys. Obviously, Rod...u cant deny it, Frisco IS the gay capital. And will probably always be known as that no matter how much you or anyone else tries to fight it lol. But at the same time, it is a major city and it does matter where u actually stay at. Im sure on Rods side, it isnt homo capital. But then again...who knows. lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 05:39:07 AM »
I have to admit I always find it weird when ppl are jealous because another city has more crime, including espacially murder and robbery, and try to claim that their city in fact does have more gangstaz in it. I mean wtf? How is it great to have much crime in your city? Does it make your life better, when you get robbed weekly? Does it make your life better, when you get punched a black eye weekly, and if you punch back you always have to be afraid that he and his homies catch you some time again when you're alone, or worse, with your girlfriend? Does it make your life better, when your homies die? Seriously this is pure nuts. I get so mad when people seem to be even happy (!!!!!) when their homies get shot LoL, because they can be proud of their gangsta village and can show respect to the dead homie when they in fact only disrespect him big time.

I had to say this some time. It's not topic title related but I think it fits into the thread if you consider the way it developped.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 01:47:13 PM »
I have to admit I always find it weird when ppl are jealous because another city has more crime, including espacially murder and robbery, and try to claim that their city in fact does have more gangstaz in it. I mean wtf? How is it great to have much crime in your city? Does it make your life better, when you get robbed weekly? Does it make your life better, when you get punched a black eye weekly, and if you punch back you always have to be afraid that he and his homies catch you some time again when you're alone, or worse, with your girlfriend? Does it make your life better, when your homies die? Seriously this is pure nuts. I get so mad when people seem to be even happy (!!!!!) when their homies get shot LoL, because they can be proud of their gangsta village and can show respect to the dead homie when they in fact only disrespect him big time.

I had to say this some time. It's not topic title related but I think it fits into the thread if you consider the way it developped.

wow i actually agree with Reagon ...i mean 7even

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2004, 01:58:48 PM »

see the thing is,  in a sad way.  Where there is crime,  there is also character an color.  Now there are neighborhoods where crime is high an there is nothing of that.  But i take NYC for example.  all 5 boros had action an shit goin on.  Legal an illegal.  Than crime went down an guilani became mayor an he killed the chracter of NYC.  Because he is from long island an there is no color or action on long island.  Its almost like the more crime going on the more legal stuff goin on as well.  But as crime decreases everything else does.  Its a catch 22.  Do you wanna live where your neighborhood never sleeps an something or another is going off but have to worry about crime.  Or do you want a boring lifestyle where everyone is in bed by 9 and you want to put a bullet in your head b/c your so bored but not worry about crime.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 02:12:38 PM »

wow i actually agree with Reagon ...i mean 7even

Im sorry to say I dont get the joke.. how are Reagon and me similiar.. and also.. wtf is Reagon? lol

see the thing is, in a sad way. Where there is crime, there is also character an color. Now there are neighborhoods where crime is high an there is nothing of that. But i take NYC for example. all 5 boros had action an shit goin on. Legal an illegal. Than crime went down an guilani became mayor an he killed the chracter of NYC. Because he is from long island an there is no color or action on long island. Its almost like the more crime going on the more legal stuff goin on as well. But as crime decreases everything else does. Its a catch 22. Do you wanna live where your neighborhood never sleeps an something or another is going off but have to worry about crime. Or do you want a boring lifestyle where everyone is in bed by 9 and you want to put a bullet in your head b/c your so bored but not worry about crime.

I get whatcha say. Good point maybe, but wont change my opinion significantly though. I agree it can be a little boring, for instance when I go out right now - it's 11:15 pm - I barely see anyone on the streets. At least for my neighborhood. I still can go downtown clubbin' like a motherfucker where a lot of ppl are doing the same, just having fun and drinkin beer or cocktails you know - although nobody has a gun and nobody gets his ass popped, robbed or slapped.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2004, 05:05:33 PM »

Of course you're right.  This is part of my dissillusionment with rap music, it glorifies this shit and it's just rediculously childish. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2004, 05:07:02 PM »

see the thing is,  in a sad way.  Where there is crime,  there is also character an color.  Now there are neighborhoods where crime is high an there is nothing of that.  But i take NYC for example.  all 5 boros had action an shit goin on.  Legal an illegal.  Than crime went down an guilani became mayor an he killed the chracter of NYC.  Because he is from long island an there is no color or action on long island.  Its almost like the more crime going on the more legal stuff goin on as well.  But as crime decreases everything else does.  Its a catch 22.  Do you wanna live where your neighborhood never sleeps an something or another is going off but have to worry about crime.  Or do you want a boring lifestyle where everyone is in bed by 9 and you want to put a bullet in your head b/c your so bored but not worry about crime.

Tom, you've got problems, man.  You don't think straight, that which you just said is some crazy, crazy shit.  You need to stop talking with your dad about how great the mob is, crime isn't positive in any way, and No, it doesn't bring more 'color' to a town.  That's rediculous. 

pappy

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2004, 05:33:26 PM »

Tom, you've got problems, man.  You don't think straight, that which you just said is some crazy, crazy shit.  You need to stop talking with your dad about how great the mob is, crime isn't positive in any way, and No, it doesn't bring more 'color' to a town.  That's rediculous. 
actually my dad looks down on the mob an thinks gotti is a dirtbag :o  you live in north carolina life to you is watchin a blimp fly overhead.

pappy

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2004, 05:39:15 PM »
I dont look at new york for example.  There is nothing left anymore.  Outside of the manhattan the rest of the city has no character left.  Just like crime has been going down so has the heart of the city.  Ask anyone else from the city that has lived in the city there whole life.  And there say the same thing.  I never said crime was good.  And about me being fucked up,  tell me something i dont kno.  The heart an soul of NYC isnt manhattan it was boro's like brooklyn an queens an the color is gone there no matter how you look at it.  In a sick twisted way certain crime makes life exciting.  see i dont expect you to understand b/c you live in north carolina where nothing goes on.  nothing at all.  an dont talk about problems b/c i kno a certains somebody that is very touchy when u mention george dubbya in a negative light ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »

actually my dad looks down on the mob an thinks gotti is a dirtbag :o  you live in north carolina life to you is watchin a blimp fly overhead.

^^ Grab your makeup, your ignorance is showing.

Look, I'm not here to get in a 'big dick' argument with you about who's got the best nightlife.  LOL.  You have major problems, Tom.  If boredom is a factor in your life, it's because you're a bore yourself.  I could never be bored, in the middle of the fuckin' Mojave desert, because I bring life and energy to everyfucking thing around me.  The problem ain't the city, Tom, it's you. 

pappy

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2004, 06:14:09 PM »

^^ Grab your makeup, your ignorance is showing.

Look, I'm not here to get in a 'big dick' argument with you about who's got the best nightlife.  LOL.  You have major problems, Tom.  If boredom is a factor in your life, it's because you're a bore yourself.  I could never be bored, in the middle of the fuckin' Mojave desert, because I bring life and energy to everyfucking thing around me.  The problem ain't the city, Tom, it's you. 

I never said i was bored now did I.  And trauma how many other new yorkers that left new york have said its very boring when they moved outta state.  A lot of them did.  so get off that tip trauma.  an LMAO@ how trauma throws the word fuck an fuckin around into words b/c it makes him feel like a big man lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2004, 06:16:27 PM »
^^ Well, ultimately, it's Saturday night.  I'm off to watch the blimp, catch you later, Tom. 

Peace~

pappy

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2004, 06:20:08 PM »
^^ Well, ultimately, it's Saturday night.  I'm off to watch the blimp, catch you later, Tom. 

Peace~
have fun take a pic for me please

eS El Duque

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2004, 01:07:58 AM »

Peace~

yea me too, i havn't seen a blimp before  :-\

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2004, 01:56:01 PM »

Peace~

yea me too, i havn't seen a blimp before  :-\

the goodyear blimp was over north burnaby like 3 weeks ago