Author Topic: WHat You Gonna Do When The Muslims Take Over The World????  (Read 841 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: WHat You Gonna Do When The Muslims Take Over The World????
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 04:45:26 PM »
lmao then the world is gonna smell...
;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 09:07:11 PM »
its so annoying when people like you think muslims wear towels on there head wtf?? no

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Look up Sarcastic in the dictionary, nothing he said was sarcastic. If he would have said something like

"Oh, i'm SURE they're really going to take over!"

That would have been sarcastic.  Saying towel stock is going to go up isnt' sarcastic, it's just a joke. 

sarcasm:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound. 2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Try again.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 09:55:51 PM »
They won't take over while I'm living. It takes generations to do something like that. The Muslims barely have control in much of their own land. It would take at least 50 years just to take that back. Then another 25 to take Europe and Asia and by the time they come to North America I'd be long dead, or at least on the way there. Besides I'm sure who ever is running things on this side of the Atlantic would let the nukes fly before he'd let a takeover happen. Then we'd all be dead. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2004, 10:01:07 PM »
its so annoying when people like you think muslims wear towels on there head wtf?? no

Look up Sarcastic in the dictionary, nothing he said was sarcastic. If he would have said something like

That would have been sarcastic.  Saying towel stock is going to go up isnt' sarcastic, it's just a joke. 

sarcasm:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound. 2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Try again.

Hmmm.  I guess I'll try and explain it to you, hell, somebody has to. 

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound. 

There was nothing cutting about what he said, it wasn't intended to wound, and it wasn't ironic. 

2.  A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

He didn't use sarcastic language. 

He just wasn't being sarcastic.  Anybody who knows what the word sarcastic means can recognize that.  I'm sorry you think your'e right, but as is so often the case, you're wrong. 

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »
Yeah and actually I was talking about how a lot of people always say towel head bla bla and they actually think if your middle eastern and your residing in the middle east you wear turbans no matter what.. but i was in a hurry so my fault if it sounded wierd.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2004, 10:16:09 PM »
Yeah and actually I was talking about how a lot of people always say towel head bla bla and they actually think if your middle eastern and your residing in the middle east you wear turbans no matter what.. but i was in a hurry so my fault if it sounded wierd.

Yeah, it's just an ignorance thing, most people don't know much about other cultures in the world, so they generalize.  They don't mean harm by it, they just don't know any different.  A child is born in America, he has a good life, he's safe, all he knows about the rest of the world is there's elephants in africa, sand in the middle east, and kangaroos in australia.  Most Americans don't know shit about hardly any other country in the world, but the misconception of the world is that we as Americans are unintelligent, or uneducated.  That clashes with the fact that America leads the world in most positive, measurable attributes, economic indicators, etc.  So of course American's aren't unintelligent, or they wouldnt' succeed like they do.  The real reason Americans don't know anyting about other countries is a large majority of them are content to live in the great country they were born in, and don't really have any desire to know or experience what's happening in other countries in the world.  There's so much opportunity here, opportunities in other countries aren't even concerns. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2004, 11:22:17 PM »

sarcasm:

Try again.

There was nothing cutting about what he said, it wasn't intended to wound, and it wasn't ironic. 

2.  A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

He just wasn't being sarcastic.  Anybody who knows what the word sarcastic means can recognize that.  I'm sorry you think your'e right, but as is so often the case, you're wrong. 

There's no right or wrong, everyone has their own interpretation of things. If Jake knows that Muslims really don't wear towels on their heads, then yes, it was a sarcastic remark. However, if he doesn't know that, and is just ignorant, then it's a dumb joke rather than being a form of sarcasm...So when the dude said, "its so annoying when people like you think muslims wear towels on there head wtf?? no", I said, "I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic."...So I took Jake implying that Muslims wear towels on their head as sarcasm...You lose, motherfucker.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2004, 02:19:24 AM »
GANGSTA WHO? STFU U SQUARE ASS FEMALE....U DON'T EVEN KNO HOW 2 SPEAK ENGLISH WELL, IT AMAZES ME HOW U TRY 2 MAKE POLITICAL COMMENTS ON HERE LIKE U KNO ANYTHING....U DON'T EVEN KNO WHAT A MUSLIM IS.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2004, 04:45:03 AM »
GANGSTA WHO? STFU U SQUARE ASS FEMALE....U DON'T EVEN KNO HOW 2 SPEAK ENGLISH WELL, IT AMAZES ME HOW U TRY 2 MAKE POLITICAL COMMENTS ON HERE LIKE U KNO ANYTHING....U DON'T EVEN KNO WHAT A MUSLIM IS.

yo
I dunno ur situation in America
But here in holland, U being threatend everyday by muslims
The Djihad is a hype here
In Den Haag, a large city, live more non-foreign people then foreign people
So U dont know shit too
Over here it can happen anyday, Just come to my country one day
I thought it was like this all over the world
guees its still cool in america
BTW: U should've count how many people were celebratin on the streets on 9/11

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2004, 05:25:34 AM »

sarcasm:

Try again.

There's no right or wrong, everyone has their own interpretation of things. If Jake knows that Muslims really don't wear towels on their heads, then yes, it was a sarcastic remark. However, if he doesn't know that, and is just ignorant, then it's a dumb joke rather than being a form of sarcasm...So when the dude said, "its so annoying when people like you think muslims wear towels on there head wtf?? no", I said, "I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic."...So I took Jake implying that Muslims wear towels on their head as sarcasm...You lose, motherfucker.

So, in other words, you just use the word sarcastic whenever you want, because 'there's no right or wrong'.  LOL Alrighty.  Hey, you're still in Junior High, ask your english teacher about it, see what she thinks. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2004, 05:46:46 AM »

sarcasm:

Try again.

So, in other words, you just use the word sarcastic whenever you want, because 'there's no right or wrong'.  LOL Alrighty.  Hey, you're still in Junior High, ask your english teacher about it, see what she thinks. 

First of all, I'm not in Junior High...I dunno what you get out of making false claims, but whatever it is, it's gay...Second of all, if Jake knew that Muslims don't wear towels on their heads, and he still said that, it can very well be taken as a sarcastic remark...The dude got mad at Jake for saying Muslims wear towels, and I said how I believed Jake was being sarcastic (about Muslims wearing towels on their head)...Now please explain to me how I'm wrong, because everyone I asked told me that it all depends on how you interpret Jakes comment...Motherfucker.

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2004, 01:06:27 PM »
Hmmm... Well I don't think they would take over the WORLD, I mean: what about China? what about Russia? and ofcourse the USA..

Anyway, I agree with Mauzip; it could become "dangerous" if they would go politically active.
But, as the latest stats of the Netherlands tells us, more Foreigners leave Holland and we get less immigrants; the foreigners have got rich enough to go back to their country of origin, or the country of origin is getting more rich. And not to mention the rules for immigration are tightened in Europe.

Well, let's imagine they DID take over the Netherlands, so what? I've always been treated with respect from muslims or foreigners, never had any trouble with them. And they don't get any trouble from me (unless... you know). Okay, it would be a pity for our white culture, but if this is the way it will go in a democratic country, so be it. I don't want to fight against them or start a civilian war.

Aaaand... Some girls are beautiful from foreigners... Actually, I am in love with one. Hope she feels the same way :)  8)

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

tommyilromano

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2004, 01:28:48 PM »
lol, took the words right out of my mouth.

I rather wonder what Im gonna do when morons like you keep existing in this world.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
If the Muslims take over the world, then I'm moving to the Moon.

You said in 50 years...by that time we'll probably have moon bases...and I'm definitely going there.

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2004, 08:30:30 PM »
or we'll just boot your ass to the moon