Author Topic: GTA for Xbox: part deux  (Read 352 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: GTA for Xbox: part deux
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2004, 05:35:46 PM »
^lmao

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2004, 08:12:35 PM »

You dont have to get mad just because nobody agrees with you.

I take it thats supposed to be funny?  Do you whack off to that person on the front?  C'mon Rampant, everyone knows your gay...now just be the faggy-man you are and come out of your mom's clothes-closet.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 08:58:43 PM »
I own an X-Box, and I am very happy with the news. I don't have a PS2, because Halo is on X-Box, and eventually all GTA are too... lol. It's the best of both worlds, and I'm broke so I can't afford no GTA right now, but in March when I am getting paid, best believe I'll pick that up real quick.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004, 10:25:10 PM »
damn stop wit all tha fanboy shit its fuckin gamesystems lol

ps2 gets it first then xbox will get it later with custom soundtracks n everythin each console has its positives n negatives

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 08:35:15 AM »
I take it thats supposed to be funny?  Do you whack off to that person on the front?  C'mon Rampant, everyone knows your gay...now just be the faggy-man you are and come out of your mom's clothes-closet.

How old are you?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 06:22:52 PM »
Come to the darkside Xboxers, lol. Juss get a PS2 mayn, I know u wanna.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 06:54:35 PM »

No, I really don't.  The ONLY PS2 title that interests me right now is San Andreas, and its coming to Xbox in March, so that defeats all reasons of me getting a PS2.  Lets compare here:

Xbox: Better graphics, much better lineup of upcoming games, better online play, better action games, better sports games (Xbox has all the EA and ESPN titles, and they're all coming to Xbox Live), better RPG's.

PS2:..............................Oh thats right, PS2 sucks more dick than Rampant

Point settled

Jome

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 08:50:05 PM »
No, I really don't.  The ONLY PS2 title that interests me right now is San Andreas, and its coming to Xbox in March, so that defeats all reasons of me getting a PS2.  Lets compare here:

Xbox: Better graphics, much better lineup of upcoming games, better online play, better action games, better sports games (Xbox has all the EA and ESPN titles, and they're all coming to Xbox Live), better RPG's.

PS2:..............................Oh thats right, PS2 sucks more dick than Rampant

WOW, this really is a pride issue for you.
GTA-SA for X-Box is a RUMOUR..

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 09:07:13 PM »
Not even Tekken 5? GranTurismo 4? MGS 3? I know u want it (PS2) lol.

GTA: San Andreas............PS2 exclusive baby!.......(for now).

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 10:26:59 PM »
Itll come to xbox for sure ,jus not mayb in march,i say june

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2004, 10:32:51 PM »

Point settled

lol Xbox has bettergraphics n better online play
ps2 has a much much better lineup of upcoming games, has  better RPGs, action and sports titles r even id say