Author Topic: Top 5 Albums Of The Year So Far??  (Read 1008 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Top 5 Albums Of The Year So Far??
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2004, 03:01:52 AM »
^^ SGV, what's that Theodore Unit CD like? Is anyboldy except Ghost and Trife worth listenin to, cuz from what i heard ghost ain't on all songs

I think Sabac's album was the shit, but in terms of popularity it's logical he can't fuck with Kanye. Ill Bill's album was good, but not one of the best this year IMO. And general consensus is Non-Phixion is dope...actually i have never heard anybody say different, so i dunno why people get at NIK...he ain't hypin up no wack muhfuckas just cuz they jewish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2004, 03:15:30 AM »
Dude...there are a lot more that have slipped my mind...But I only really give a shit about the Uncle Howie Records crew...I like their music, and it's not like the albums I listed aren't contenders...Seriously, ask most heads, and they'll tell you how ill the Non-Phixion shit is...3 people listed Ill Bill, and 2 listed Sabac, so I can't be far off...PeACe
You and Neap listed Ill Bill. You and Kill listed Sabac. Which means, it's 2 and 2.

Did you miss this?...

i would say ummm shit i never get realease dates so i dont know  i just know Ill Bill and um Young Buck should be up there...

SGV

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2004, 03:32:03 AM »
^^ SGV, what's that Theodore Unit CD like? Is anyboldy except Ghost and Trife worth listenin to, cuz from what i heard ghost ain't on all songs

I think Sabac's album was the shit, but in terms of popularity it's logical he can't fuck with Kanye. Ill Bill's album was good, but not one of the best this year IMO. And general consensus is Non-Phixion is dope...actually i have never heard anybody say different, so i dunno why people get at NIK...he ain't hypin up no wack muhfuckas just cuz they jewish

It's pretty good. Could've been better, when compared to other Ghost projects, but still good. In terms of quality, Kanye > Non-Phix. For me, and many others I'm sure, it's not a question. Honestly, only people I see bigging up Non-Phix or Necro are Canibus fans(various Juggalos as well). Maybe I'm not looking at the same places you cats are. But, here in L.A., on the net, etc. I don't see much about them, period.

NIK: Yes, I missed that. Whatever though. I won't destroy your Non-Phixion fantasy world.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2004, 03:41:00 AM »
NIK: Yes, I missed that. Whatever though. I won't destroy your Non-Phixion fantasy world.

How is it a fantasy? I REALLY like them...LOL

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2004, 08:13:57 AM »
lol SGV and NIK u co-existing in the same thread peacefully is less likely than Pac & Big resurrectin the same day and doin an album together

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2004, 08:55:48 AM »
1.  Kanye West-College Dropout
2. Mobb Deep-Amerika's Nightmare
3. 213-The Hard Way
4. Erick Sermon-Chilltown NY
5. Knoc'Turnal-The Way I Am

Common's CD will likely be in top 5 and if DJ Premier releases his it will likely be also
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2004, 03:04:04 PM »
Planet Asia
Cypress Hill
Madvillain
Royce da 5'9

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2004, 12:45:39 AM »
devin
kanye west
eightball & MJG
mase

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2004, 01:58:26 AM »
bad azz - executive descions 

When did this get released? I thought it was pushed back an infinite amout of times and never dropped??
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »
^^^ came out a month or two ago u can get it on amazon.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson