Author Topic: where is DMX from?  (Read 604 times)

eS El Duque

Re: where is DMX from?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 11:25:47 PM »
New York..his first single "Born Loser" he mentions some new york areas.

Cno Evil

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • www.chambermusik.com
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2004, 12:59:43 AM »
yes it's Yonkers, which is part of Westchester Country, i live in White Plains also in Westchester. yonkers is 5 minutes away from here. and yes we located right near The Bronx.

pappy

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 01:06:26 AM »
yes it's Yonkers, which is part of Westchester Country, i live in White Plains also in Westchester. yonkers is 5 minutes away from here. and yes we located right near The Bronx.

queens up in here :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004, 01:10:20 AM »
How can someone not know where bone thugs is from, they say "cleveland is the city where we come" from like their lives depend on it

It's okay, that guy never even heard Roscoe rap...LOL

pappy

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2004, 01:13:49 AM »
How can someone not know where bone thugs is from, they say "cleveland is the city where we come" from like their lives depend on it

i dont see whats so funny about that.  A lot of people havnt heard of roscoe or heard anything by him.  His album was a flop.  an it wasnt that good anyways cept for the tracks smooth sailing an the one with lotoya.... i should give that cd another shot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2004, 02:04:39 AM »

i dont see whats so funny about that.  A lot of people havnt heard of roscoe or heard anything by him.  His album was a flop.  an it wasnt that good anyways cept for the tracks smooth sailing an the one with lotoya.... i should give that cd another shot.

The dudes posting on a West Coast message board, and he hasn't heard Roscoe rap...I find that kinda' funny, I dunno why.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2004, 02:15:46 AM »
The dudes posting on a West Coast message board, and he hasn't heard Roscoe rap...I find that kinda' funny, I dunno why.

I don't find it funny at all....Roscoe ain't no big factor....there's dozens of bay rappers dat sell juss as much as him and ain't none of U fools heard of em....plus, dats my lil homie from south bay area, he barely 14....so it's nothin.....although i am gone sock him up for not knowin where bone's from.....dats different.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2004, 03:34:45 AM »

I don't find it funny at all....Roscoe ain't no big factor....there's dozens of bay rappers dat sell juss as much as him and ain't none of U fools heard of em....plus, dats my lil homie from south bay area, he barely 14....so it's nothin.....although i am gone sock him up for not knowin where bone's from.....dats different.

But come on man...Roscoe from "Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha"...Roscoe who came out with the West Coast hit "I Love Cali In The Summertime"...Roscoe the younger brother of Kurupt, from the DPG...Roscoe who was the most hyped artist on the West at one point...I don't know how you can be posting on a West Coast message board if you haven't head of Roscoe...That's all i'm saying.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2004, 03:43:09 AM »
roscoe flopped  :D

and streetz is a mutha came out nearly 5 years ago....

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2004, 05:29:44 AM »

He's just being sarcastic. 

Peace~

eS El Duque

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2004, 05:39:38 AM »
thought this thread was about where DMX live..not who the fuck Roscoe is!  :D

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2004, 08:38:50 AM »
Name:  DMX 
Birth Name:  Earl Simmons 
Height:  5'10 
Sex:  M 
Nationality:  American 
Birth Date:  December 18, 1970 
Birth Place:  Baltimore, Maryland, USA 
Profession:  actor, rapper 
Husband/Wife:  Tasherah Simmons (maried on August 8) 

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2004, 09:43:34 AM »

That album was hot as hell, I don't know WTF you're talking about

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2004, 09:49:19 AM »
smooth sailing is hot as hell,

pappy

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2004, 10:39:43 AM »
Name:  DMX 
Birth Name:  Earl Simmons 
Height:  5'10 
Sex:  M 
Nationality:  American 
Birth Date:  December 18, 1970 
Birth Place:  Baltimore, Maryland, USA 
Profession:  actor, rapper 
Husband/Wife:  Tasherah Simmons (maried on August 8) 

hes from yonkers,  he has said it countless times