Author Topic: Divine Spiders Sent by Allah to Assist the Muslims in the Battle of Najaf  (Read 186 times)

Woodrow

And more from the enlightened middle east. This is ALL real. Imagine if CNN or the BBC aired things like this.

http://www.memritv.org/

Some of my favorites:

#219 - Iraqi Sheik Al-Sumide'i Tells of the Divine Spiders Sent by Allah to Assist the Muslims in the Battle of Najaf
#217 - Dubai Government Official: Circumcision of Daughters is Optional from the Religious Point of View
#215 - Qatar Friday Sermon: How Women Mistreat Their Husbands
#213 - Friday Sermon in Tehran University: You (Americans) Pour The Blood of The Downtrodden into A Cup And Drink It
#201 - A Cleric On Official Saudi TV: Al-Qa'ida Not The Main Perpetrator of 9/11
#198 - Iranian TV: Bush Is Continuing "Hitler's Genocide;" Used Chemical and Biological Weapons in Iraq
#197 - Sudanese Ambassador to Cairo: The Darfur Issue is an Attempt to Win Zionist and African-American Votes in the Elections
#195 - Day of Solidarity with Al-Manar TV - TV Critic Ibrahim Al-'Aris: Yes, Our Discourse is Antisemitic
#183 - Al-Azhar Sheik Al-Mussayar: Instead of Merely Defending Islam, Muslims Must Confront Non-Muslims
#177 - Deputy Palestinian Foreign Minister: Palestinians Are Holocaust Victims. Europe Should Protect Us Like It Protected Anne Frank
#149 - Lebanese MP Walid Jumblatt: I Support Suicide Operations,The Problem Is The Timing
#144 - Egyptian Newspaper Editor: Anti-Americanism Is Like Music - An International Language.
#138 - Friday Sermon in Gaza: They Sent Jewish and Other Women To Muslim Countries To Spread Abomination
#124 - Former Dean of Humanities at Cairo's Ein Shams University: 9/11 was 100% American
#87 - Saudi Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Bin Abd Al-Latif Allows Prayers for the Annihilation of Jews and Christians

Sometimes it's better to let people speak for themselves.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Do things like 'annihilate all Jews & Christians' actually inspire you in some way?

If so, so much for the superiority of your views.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Woodrow

Do things like 'annihilate all Jews & Christians' actually inspire you in some way?
Yes. It inspires me to bring to light the problems in the Islam today. You can't solve the problem if nobody thinks it exists.

Try reading the topic next time before you reply.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
My apologies...for some reason I assumed you were Hajji...must have been the wording of the topic-title. :)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
And more from the enlightened middle east. This is ALL real. Imagine if CNN or the BBC aired things like this.

Some of my favorites:

#219 - Iraqi Sheik Al-Sumide'i Tells of the Divine Spiders Sent by Allah to Assist the Muslims in the Battle of Najaf
#217 - Dubai Government Official: Circumcision of Daughters is Optional from the Religious Point of View
#213 - Friday Sermon in Tehran University: You (Americans) Pour The Blood of The Downtrodden into A Cup And Drink It
#201 - A Cleric On Official Saudi TV: Al-Qa'ida Not The Main Perpetrator of 9/11
#198 - Iranian TV: Bush Is Continuing "Hitler's Genocide;" Used Chemical and Biological Weapons in Iraq
#197 - Sudanese Ambassador to Cairo: The Darfur Issue is an Attempt to Win Zionist and African-American Votes in the Elections
#195 - Day of Solidarity with Al-Manar TV - TV Critic Ibrahim Al-'Aris: Yes, Our Discourse is Antisemitic
#183 - Al-Azhar Sheik Al-Mussayar: Instead of Merely Defending Islam, Muslims Must Confront Non-Muslims
#177 - Deputy Palestinian Foreign Minister: Palestinians Are Holocaust Victims. Europe Should Protect Us Like It Protected Anne Frank
#149 - Lebanese MP Walid Jumblatt: I Support Suicide Operations,The Problem Is The Timing
#144 - Egyptian Newspaper Editor: Anti-Americanism Is Like Music - An International Language.
#138 - Friday Sermon in Gaza: They Sent Jewish and Other Women To Muslim Countries To Spread Abomination
#124 - Former Dean of Humanities at Cairo's Ein Shams University: 9/11 was 100% American
#87 - Saudi Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Bin Abd Al-Latif Allows Prayers for the Annihilation of Jews and Christians

lol

quotes from politicians and journalists dont speak for 1.3 Muslims buddy booooy.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is ALL real. Imagine if CNN or the BBC aired things like this.

FNC(most watched news channel in the world) aired this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Some of my favorites:

lol

quotes from politicians and journalists dont speak for 1.3 Muslims buddy booooy.

Oh, but the words and actions of one Jew speaks for 20 million Jews, correct?