Author Topic: J-Zone Interview: F!CK NERD RAP!!! CLASSIC!!  (Read 293 times)

wildgremlin

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
J-Zone Interview: F!CK NERD RAP!!! CLASSIC!!
« on: October 03, 2002, 08:01:25 AM »
J-Zone Interview: F!CK NERD RAP!!! CLASSIC!!

Finally somebody calls out all these nerdy muthafuckas.  I just cut out a clip because this interview is long as fuck.  www.formula.com click on part 2.  J-Zone is the man!!

ThaFormula.com - So has that space/nerd **** spread even in New York? Because I thought it was mainly deep in L.A?

J-Zone - Oh! It's ****in' everywhere. I went to Philly and there was a show downtown and I was DJ'ing that night at some club and I just see like a brigade of mutha****as in all corduroys and flannel shirts coming up the street and they looked like straight farmers and ****. I was like, "Yo, this the ****ing **** that rap has become?" Some cat actually recognized me at a FootLocker near the show. He was like, "yeah I like your music and I'm going to the show up the street." He asked me if I was going I told him "nah I'm chillin' out here Dj'ing." The he asked me what kind of music I listened to and when I told him he almost looked like he lost respect for me.

ThaFormula.com - It seems to me that the commercial scene and underground scene are the same as far as brainwashing people into believing that this wack **** is dope?

J-Zone - Yeah, I tell people that the underground ain't nothing but a poor man's commercial game. It's the same ****. This nerd **** has to go, it's a disease. I think a lot of people feel this way, but they are scared to admit it. I'm not scared to admit it. I know I might disappoint a chosen few and lose some fans, but if that what it takes to get to the bigger cause, then I'm with it. I honestly feel in my heart, **** THIS NERD ****!! I don't wanna be typecast as another nerd group and if I got to lose 5 fans, that's fine. I don't want no one putting me in that group. I don't want to be compared to no nerd ass underground ****. Somebody who reviewed my first album said it's a mixture between "Amerikkas Most Wanted" and "Mr. Hood" with his own ****. I like that because KMD represents the East Coast **** that I like, and "Amerikkkas Most Wanted" represents the West Coast ****.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »