Author Topic: European Stereotypes.....  (Read 456 times)

Jome

Re: European Stereotypes.....
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2004, 12:30:37 PM »
i don't know how i was made a fool when you're the one who think america is one big bad ghetto where we go around killing each other religiously.....

ROFL.
I pointed out the obvious fact that there is more weapons and crime in U.S. than in e.g. Europe, is that when I called America on big bad ghetto.. ?
Lmao, you're killing me, and obviously yourself too. :laugh:

I think it's safe to say after reading this topic (Btw, pure comedy, thanks  ;D) that Europeans have a much more realistic view of America, then Americans have of Europe, not that I was expecting else though.. especially STRONG BAD'S list was hilarious..  :D ;D

However, unlike Jake, I do understand that this is STEREOTYPES, and not personal opinion, I just didn't think the European stereotypes was THIS crazy..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2004, 12:52:42 PM »
i still don't get how i'm the fool here

you're the one basing your view of america on some stereotypes, then contradicting yourself by saying you know the differences between stereotypes and real life. wtf!? Also you're saying that we all BELIEVE all the stereotypes of europeans. I've been to quite a few of those countries and can say that these are PARTLY true. You , correct me if i'm wrong, have not travled all of america yet have some blind belief of how this nation is. I simply told your ass how it was in compton, detroit, and New York City....because i've actually been to most of these gun affluent areas america, and quite frankly Jome it's not even 90% as basd as they make it out to be in Boys in the Hood, Menece II Society, and Colors. The only person being ignorant and falling for stereotypes is you jome. if you seriously think what lloyde banks says on record is 100% true i truely feel sorry for you and your sense of reality.

you know what i think is funny?

when ignorant Europeans try to tell us how things in the US are because of what their media and their rap records tell them when you have people like me and tom who live in these places that rappers talk about and  and DARE to tell us we're wrong and that WE"RE the ones being controlled by the media!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2004, 04:07:20 PM »
you're the one basing your view of america on some stereotypes

That's where you got it twisted in the first place.
I'm telling you the American stereotype, which doesn't necessarily have ANYTHING at all to do with my own view/opinion.

well so do white people as being robotic souless racists, so do germans as being militant angry nazi's, so do asians as being rice eating samari sword throwing kung fu fighters

Is this a Latin (Or whatever the fuck you are) stereotype of white people, or is this your own views/opinions/prejudices.. ??
In both cases, you're FAR worse than me, you're judging a whole a race, that would make WHO the racist... ??

I simply told your ass how it was in compton, detroit, and New York City....because i've actually been to most of these gun affluent areas america, and quite frankly Jome it's not even 90% as basd as they make it out to be in Boys in the Hood, Menece II Society, and Colors.

And who said it was in the first place... ???
When did I describe U.S. as a shootout/riot area.. please show me, I must have missed it myself.

And it sure as hell isn't Europeans making these movies, music or painting these pictures.. everybody knows it's fiction based on the truth, so don't blame our media, movies, music or news coverage, that's the worst explanation so far.
But STILL, you don't have to look at many statistics to see that weapon crimes are a lot higher in U.S. than in Europe, you CAN NOT deny it.

you know what i think is funny?

when ignorant Europeans try to tell us how things in the US are because of what their media and their rap records tell them when you have people like me and tom who live in these places that rappers talk about and and DARE to tell us we're wrong and that WE"RE the ones being controlled by the media!

OUR rap records, and our media is to blame... ??

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2004, 06:20:18 PM »
that's right when you sit down at night and watch your news and believe that all the images on tv about americans being gun totting maniacs , then listening to your copy of Doggystyle to reinforce those misconceptions.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »
Yeah, that's what I do.
First I listen to Doggystyle, then some NWA, then add a small dose of "Bangin' on wax", before I watch some Michael Moore docu's.
Then I turn on the news programme called "Violence in America, daily report", and then I form my opinion on how U.S. is like.

Great work Sherlock.  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2004, 07:41:49 PM »
...and if you go around thinking that's how america is then i feel bad for you .

Jome

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2004, 08:52:11 PM »
And then late at night, I watch stuff like "American Teen #53" or "College Sweethearts 77".
Thereby, I automatically assume that all American girls are hookers.

You didn't get the sarcasm, did you.. ?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2004, 10:50:31 PM »
and obviously you didn't catch my sarcasm....

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2004, 04:45:57 AM »

Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark)

last time i checked Finland was in scandinavia too, props man ::) that already tells somethin about u ::) ???

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 11:54:18 AM »
^wow jome isn't very liked is he?

Jome

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2004, 01:02:05 PM »
last time i checked Finland was in scandinavia too, props man ::) that already tells somethin about u ::) ???

Some Americans think Finland is the capital in Sweden, that's why I didn't include it.  :D ;D

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2004, 01:24:49 PM »

Some Americans think Finland is the capital in Sweden, that's why I didn't include it.  :D ;D

yea ok, or u skipped too many geography classes at school.. anyways no problem man..good topic overall.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2004, 04:38:12 PM »

yea ok, or u skipped too many geography classes at school.. anyways no problem man..good topic overall.

you are from finland I assume :D .. it oughta feel bad to be forgotten by one man of ones own kind.. hatred is one thing you can deal with.. but being forgotten and not cared about is def worse..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin