Author Topic: Eminem's Album Release Date!!!  (Read 1519 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem's Album Release Date!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2004, 09:29:22 AM »
Damn the video link is down... Anybody know another link to it?

This came pretty out of the blue to me though... I would've thought a new release by an artist of Eminems caliber would be hyped and specualted on much more. Then again, there are still 10 weeks to go so...

That don't matter to me though, I'ma cop it anyway.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 09:37:44 AM by T-Dogg »

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2004, 09:36:51 AM »
i hope this is confirmed. Im so psyched. Im a big time eminem fan.

i will actually buy this cd

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2004, 10:10:22 AM »
I can't wait.  Just like dude said, Eminem and Nas.  If we get both of those this year, its a good year.  I have never been disappointed by an Eminem album. I can't wait to hear what he brings to the table this time.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2004, 10:27:31 AM »
is this going to be a wannabe gangsta album? full of forced flows? is he producing most of it himself? if either of the 3 apply, i wont be checking for that garbage.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2004, 11:06:43 AM »
we'll see...i will not expect anything and just check for that shit when it drops

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 01:11:09 PM »
I hope he leaves the production for other people. 

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 01:28:26 PM »
i'm not looking forward to this at all :-\

Word.

I surprisingly liked "The Marshall Mathers LP", but I just cant stand "The Eminem show".

Prepare for the album to flop. Too much Eminem already.

eS El Duque

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 01:53:56 PM »
i'm not looking forward to this at all :-\

Prepare for the album to flop. Too much Eminem already.

Nah, no way. That's what they said about his second album, and then his third.

But then agian, we'll have to wait and see.

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 02:20:26 PM »
bullshit, there is no way this album will be bad unless there are too many guest appearances.  every eminem album is pretty dope, i dont see this one being bad.  what ever happened to the rumor that it was gonna be a double album? that woulda been sick. peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 03:29:27 PM »
I think that's the day John Kennedy got shot, isn't it? 

its also the say day dre dropped chronic 2001!  eminem is droppin on the 5th year anniversary of 2001!

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2004, 03:29:56 PM »
bullshit, there is no way this album will be bad unless there are too many guest appearances.  every eminem album is pretty dope, i dont see this one being bad.  what ever happened to the rumor that it was gonna be a double album? that woulda been sick. peace.

It still might be.  Nothing's really known about the album so far except the release date and that will probably get pushed back too.

There's no way this album flops.  Unless you consider going five times platinum a flop.  The only thing that might ruin this album is if he starts doing his Southern accent thing like he did on that Lean Back remix and on a few other mixtape tracks.  And even then, Em only needs one hot single to push units.  He can get platinum from his fan base alone.  The hot single would help the album move units among the MTV crowd.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2004, 04:09:34 PM »
i got 6 joints to cop this year,

nas
game
snoop
xzibit
eminem

yo straight up, eminem has gone weak as fuck, y'all love hatin on snoop but eminem been pretty wack for time now to...................but imma still cop his joint.....i just hope this aint no rocky eminem style shit and he dont come out with no wack first single for white boys

production wise i wanna see dre hit him with some sick tracks, see if eminem can drop game on a detox beat and the eminem beats will hopefully be of a cat whos come on a long way in main beats and its nuttin but heaters........hope the vibe the album goes with is sick to, like mmlp, not eminem show, which was on some rocky shit....

games album both production and joints as whole with lyrics n flow n co im hyped about at the moment, but then theres no news of eminems album............a dre first single would help eminem huge no doubt in gettin cats from everywhere to dig

peace

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2004, 05:05:21 PM »
New Eminem Album, Encore, Due In November

Eminem (file)
Photo: Interscope 

It turns out Eminem's show has an encore — fans just had to wait two and a half years for it, rather than the typical couple of minutes.

The rapper otherwise known as Slim Shady will release Encore, the follow-up to 2002's smash The Eminem Show, on November 16. Details on the release, such as the first single or collaborators, have not yet been revealed, but Em's spokesperson said the album will feature all new material.

Encore will hit shelves around the same time as another album featuring Eminem, a collection of unreleased Tupac tracks with Em as one of the producers (see "Eminem Signs On For Another 'New' Tupac Album"). Along with those projects, the Detroit rapper recently recorded a verse for a remix of the country's #1 song, "Lean Back" (see "Eminem, Mase Pitch In To Make 'Lean Back' Even Hotter").

Em last hit record stores in April with D12 World, the second album from his hometown crew, which has produced a couple of hits in "My Band" and "How Come."

D12 earned three Video Music Award nominations but left Sunday's ceremony empty-handed (see "Outkast, Jay-Z Win Big At Vmas; Usher, No Doubt Land Multiple Moonmen"). Eminem was not present with the rest of the group, who attended wearing Detroit Pistons garb.

—Corey Moss

www.mtv.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2004, 05:16:49 PM »
Encore? Sound terrible. For 2 reasons. One is Jay-Z and the other is French.  :'( :-\ :(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2004, 05:32:03 PM »

but when comes to his albums, DR DRE DOESN'T LET HIM FUCKED AROUND!!!!! Ya know how Dre is, anything with his name on it has to be good.
ok... i say it now, 3-5 dre tracks, and they will be hottest on the album... u think dre will produce it all, lmfao.... but i think this will be a good album.. and the name... i like encore...but that 2pac shit... jesus wat a disgrace