Author Topic: (Click To Listen) 213 - Groupie Luv (G-Funk Grown Up Remix) by Warren G  (Read 1485 times)

gFuNkA

Re: (Click To Listen) 213 - Groupie Luv (G-Funk Grown Up Remix) by Warren G
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2004, 01:35:40 PM »
thanks for the song...finally another true 213 track.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2004, 04:04:01 AM »
yes finally a brilliant 213 track that i love its off the hook props!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2004, 12:02:32 PM »
The link ain't workin dammit!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 213 - Groupie Luv (G-Funk Grown Up Remix) by Warren G
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2004, 12:08:27 PM »
* All Mauzip Wants To Do Is RELAX... is going to the nearest record store tomorrow as soon as he gets up

All Mauzip Wants To Do Is RELAX rips the remix as soon as he buys the single to hook up a guy who lives in a country named Spain where nobody knows what is 213 and still can't find the album.  ;)

on a side note, i found DJ Quik and MC Eiht in the fnac store in Barcelona (right next to Plaza Catalunya if there's any other), so the guy who lives in a country named Spain and from what i remember in a city named Barcelona tendria que encontrar eso también ::)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re: 213 - Groupie Luv (G-Funk Grown Up Remix) by Warren G
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2004, 01:18:26 PM »
* All Mauzip Wants To Do Is RELAX... is going to the nearest record store tomorrow as soon as he gets up

All Mauzip Wants To Do Is RELAX rips the remix as soon as he buys the single to hook up a guy who lives in a country named Spain where nobody knows what is 213 and still can't find the album.  ;)

on a side note, i found DJ Quik and MC Eiht in the fnac store in Barcelona (right next to Plaza Catalunya if there's any other), so the guy who lives in a country named Spain and from what i remember in a city named Barcelona tendria que encontrar eso también ::)

Whatcha doin over here boy? ;)

I already copped that shit! Completed my quik collection and some more. I got:
DJ QUIK "Quik is the name"
DJ QUIK "Way 2 funky"
DJ QUIK "Safe+sound" (I didnt have it original)
DAZ "Who ride wit us"
MC EIHT "Underground hero"

For 5€ (6$ aprox) each. Damn, that price is fucking nice, never saw nothing like that around here. They costed more than 27€ each.

BTW, thanks a lot for thinking about me :')

Are you spending some holidays here?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2004, 02:18:11 PM »
^^ uhm, i've been to spain various times, i even used to live in malaga for a while (not long tho). I ain't in Spain now but I was in Barcelona in April. I didn't get that 5€/27€ stuff lol, where did what cost how much? and are u really unable to find 213? That shit sold too well...

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2004, 06:01:11 PM »
Damn, i missed it while the link was up

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2004, 12:47:38 PM »
^^ uhm, i've been to spain various times, i even used to live in malaga for a while (not long tho). I ain't in Spain now but I was in Barcelona in April. I didn't get that 5€/27€ stuff lol, where did what cost how much? and are u really unable to find 213? That shit sold too well...

I can't believe that myself, homie. I've asked in some record stores and they dont even know what the fuck is 213. I guess they'll be getting in import next week or so... I ordered mine online yesterday. Damn, this country is fucking ignorant when it comes to music.

Where you from? Holla at me next time you are in Barcelona.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2004, 01:39:34 PM »

I can't believe that myself, homie. I've asked in some record stores and they dont even know what the fuck is 213. I guess they'll be getting in import next week or so... I ordered mine online yesterday. Damn, this country is fucking ignorant when it comes to music.

kinda "from" various places in europe, i've spent sum time in many countries, but i dunno if i'll get to barcelona anytime soon cuz the only place in spain where i really know people is malaga (nice place btw). southern europe generally tends to be ignorant when it comes to music, at least italy is very similar to spain believe me, u go to a club and they gonna play techno and mid-90's pop everywhere. i remember lookin around for one place where they played decent music for about an hour in barcelona, walkin around in the Barrio Gotico, down to the beach, up the Ramblas to the Plaza Catalunya etc. and finally endin up in a bar drinkin Tequila lol. No offense to ur city, but we didn't manage to find a decent club there lol...maybe the wrong part of town  ???

anyways, as for 213 that IS sad...how the fuck can fnac own half of Quik's discography, but not this album...

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2004, 08:40:48 AM »

kinda "from" various places in europe, i've spent sum time in many countries, but i dunno if i'll get to barcelona anytime soon cuz the only place in spain where i really know people is malaga (nice place btw). southern europe generally tends to be ignorant when it comes to music, at least italy is very similar to spain believe me, u go to a club and they gonna play techno and mid-90's pop everywhere. i remember lookin around for one place where they played decent music for about an hour in barcelona, walkin around in the Barrio Gotico, down to the beach, up the Ramblas to the Plaza Catalunya etc. and finally endin up in a bar drinkin Tequila lol. No offense to ur city, but we didn't manage to find a decent club there lol...maybe the wrong part of town  ???

anyways, as for 213 that IS sad...how the fuck can fnac own half of Quik's discography, but not this album...

I dont know mayne, it's ridiculous.

Maybe you were looking for Jamboree. That's a nice club in Plaza Real, very close to where you were (Barrio Gotico, Ramblas). We have like 4 or 5 urban music clubs, but it's mostly dance music, pop shit and techno. It sucks ass mayne, you're right. But there's some places that are really cool, music wise. Few tho. At least we got so many things to do here in Barcelona! I love this city.

Southern Spain, that's a whole different mentality there. More relaxed and laid back. All my family is from there, so I've spent quite a while down there, in Murcia. Different lifestyles, worth experiencing them all!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2004, 06:24:55 PM »
this shit is really hot... i cant get that beat out of my head, and i love those trumpets