Author Topic: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)  (Read 2394 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ya'll muuuhfuckaz sLeEpIn...!
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2002, 03:03:45 AM »
^^^^^^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ya'll muuuhfuckaz sLeEpIn...!
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2002, 04:33:05 PM »
alright

today, i finally downloaded this whole mafucka, burnt it and listened to it.

stand-out songs were

clap yo handz
left & right
grammatics remix
life we live
i can't win
confusion

there were no real dud's, just a few songs that got abit boring and some songs that you just don't feel like hearing but yeah, sccit, you impressed me the most i think. i knew nexus and primo could spit and had lyrics but never really heard much of you, so, it was good. also got to hear the song that narrator sent me the lyrics through msn like a year ago, he was really pleased with himself at the time, so it was cool to hear it.

we should make another wcc album real soon before i head off back to university. i know a few people that are eager to start recording etc.

anyway, good job fellas, sino

Thanks A LOT homie...I really appreciate this feedback...Good lookin dawg...PeAce

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L H
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2002, 04:11:04 PM »
Yo I just downloaded the track's  
I opened them up into wav's & did some trimming of the extra track noise..(you know the pause after each track)...and bumped up the sound on a couple of cut's....and burned my cd.
I love to hear "new musik" at night...so tonight I'll bump my "WCC" lp without missing a beat.
not one track will be skipped.
One..

But prop's to any & everyone involved in this project....keep up the dream homies & fucC what anyone say's against your shine. Yall did it & they haven't.
Congrats....

Hatesrats 2oo2

Now I haven't heard any of this yet cause I can't d/l it, but I will in a couple of weeks, then I will post my review.  I will give you guys props for taking the time to write the songs and make beats and put this whole thing together.  I know it can be hard to write lyrics, cause I have kind of tried before and it is not easy.  But you guys can't expect everyone to love this shit and be all up on your nuts.  I mean I don't like any of Eminem's albums really, but does that mean he is crappy.  No, of course not.   Eminem has a lot of creativity and good flow and he is pretty funny, I just don't dig him.  You can't expect everyone to like your shit, that is just the way it is.  If someone writes a review that just shits on it, then that is their opinion.  It doesn't make them a hater, they just are not feeling it.  Just about everyone on here doesn't like snoop's da game album, does that make everyone a snoop hater.  You should be glad that people give their honest opinions so that you know what you need to work on, instead of them being fake and nice and not giving honest feedback.  I mean if you guys expected everyone to totally love this shit, then you guys should be signed to a major label or something.  Point is its your guys first effort, you didn't have a lot to work with, and most of you are beginners, so odds are you most likely are not going to make the most bangin album ever.  And if you like it yourself and think its bangin, then why the fuck do you even care about what others think of it.  No matter how good you are, you will still have more people not liking it than people do liking it.  Perfect example is Dr. Dre.  He sold like 7 million albums or so with 2001.  Give about 3 million people who just bootlegged it or didn't buy it but like it.  Thats 10 million people who like it and about 5.9 billion people who don't.

^^^Still waiting for your feedbacks^^^

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2002, 04:24:14 PM »
Naz-T- One Love is raw, it makes me wanna kill somebody, for real...one love, one dog, one muthafuckin nation, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2002, 10:18:11 PM »
Naz-T- One Love is raw, it makes me wanna kill somebody, for real...one love, one dog, one muthafuckin nation, peace.

LoL...Word...

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Who's who?!?
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2002, 04:49:02 AM »
What are the WCC usernames for these people:  

AlerG
Armz
Digital Static
Dirty Dogg
DOCB
Godzilla
I-Bo
Illicit
Infinite
Jay Blundon
Jay Masta Jay
L.O.R.D
Narrator
Naz-T
Nexus
Phiasko
Primo Suspekt
Roccy
Rodzilla
Sccit
Suga Foot
Third Realm

???

The Big Bad Ass

Re:WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2002, 04:59:45 AM »
Yo, I just gave this full album a listen. Gotta say it was alot better than I thought it would be. The production was decent to good throughout the entire album. I thought this would be the weakest part of it all, but there wasn't a track that I really disliked.

Lyrically, it was alot deeper than I figured also. I guess I was just expecting a bunch of kids trying to imitate todays (or yesterdays) bling bling style of rap. Instead I was glad to hear about some real issues. Some deep shit. NIK, and Infinite seemed to be the deepest on the album lyrically..... but I just gotta say

AlerG- Nice. You came correct on pretty much everything on the album. I think you have real talent, and I hope you keep doin what you're doin.

Naz T- I heard you first about 6 months ago on a track someone put up, and you are hands down the most talented mc on the board. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear you on a real label someday. Your flow is top notch, and your lyrics are good. Hope to hear more from you.

Nexus- Not hating, but when I saw your pic on NIKs old SSR banner, I thought you were just a young kid, so I wasn't expecting much from your songs, but hearing you on this album blew me away. The one is pretty much the hottest track on the album, and besides the fact that the beat is bangin, your flow, and voice made the song. Play on playa.

Overall I liked the album. I appreciate all the work every one of you put into it. After I give it a few more listens I'll try and put up my feelings on all the tracks, but I just wanted to give a few of my first impressions while they were fresh in my mind. Lookin foward to the next WCC comp :)

Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2002, 12:28:18 PM »
Yo, I just gave this full album a listen. Gotta say it was alot better than I thought it would be. The production was decent to good throughout the entire album. I thought this would be the weakest part of it all, but there wasn't a track that I really disliked.

Lyrically, it was alot deeper than I figured also. I guess I was just expecting a bunch of kids trying to imitate todays (or yesterdays) bling bling style of rap. Instead I was glad to hear about some real issues. Some deep shit. NIK, and Infinite seemed to be the deepest on the album lyrically..... but I just gotta say

AlerG- Nice. You came correct on pretty much everything on the album. I think you have real talent, and I hope you keep doin what you're doin.

Naz T- I heard you first about 6 months ago on a track someone put up, and you are hands down the most talented mc on the board. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear you on a real label someday. Your flow is top notch, and your lyrics are good. Hope to hear more from you.

Nexus- Not hating, but when I saw your pic on NIKs old SSR banner, I thought you were just a young kid, so I wasn't expecting much from your songs, but hearing you on this album blew me away. The one is pretty much the hottest track on the album, and besides the fact that the beat is bangin, your flow, and voice made the song. Play on playa.

Overall I liked the album. I appreciate all the work every one of you put into it. After I give it a few more listens I'll try and put up my feelings on all the tracks, but I just wanted to give a few of my first impressions while they were fresh in my mind. Lookin foward to the next WCC comp :)

Peace

Thanks a lotfor the feedback, homie...Yea, that pic of Nexus u saw in my banner was just an old ass pic from 2 years ago...Thanks for the support...PeAcE

P.S. Don't forget to check out Nexus's album when it drops...And the single is out now, go check The Lab...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Who's who?!?
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2002, 12:32:16 PM »
What are the WCC usernames for these people:  

AlerG
Armz
Digital Static
Dirty Dogg
DOCB
Godzilla
I-Bo
Illicit
Infinite
Jay Blundon
Jay Masta Jay
L.O.R.D
Narrator
Naz-T
Nexus
Phiasko
Primo Suspekt
Roccy
Rodzilla
Sccit
Suga Foot
Third Realm

???

AlerG = AlerG
Armz = Mind_Zen
Digital Static = N/A
Dirty Dogg = Doggy
DOCB = D.O.C.B.
Godzilla = N/A
I-Bo = Ibrahim Wampuka
Illicit = Illicit AKA Cee-Ride
Infinite = Infinite59
Jay Blundon = N/A
Jay Masta Jay = Jay
L.O.R.D = N/A
Narrator = So Much Style
Naz-T = Naz-T
Nexus = Nexus101
Phiasko = Phiasko
Primo Suspekt = Susp3kt3d
Roccy = Ro>>y
Rodzilla = Rodzilla AKA Tha 7th
Sccit = Now_I_Know
Suga Foot = Suga Foot
Third Realm = N/A

^^most of these are accurate...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2002, 12:56:56 PM »
Yea Ima start on some shit together 4 WCC soon......

And PeterPan......Wat set U claim? Stop woofin and mind yo bizznazz......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2002, 05:30:34 AM »
ayo

i didnt even recognize this post for a long time !!!
now ima about to check out this compilation...

since i got 1 track from scitt already which was pretty good...

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2002, 02:36:05 PM »

I aint claiming shit. U guys seem to think banging is something nice. You guys been brainwashed by your favorite artists to think that banging is cool. People should rap about who they are and not who they want to be.

I posted my opinion because NIK said he wanted feedback. Did you expect to get nothing but positive feedback? Im sorry my opinion does not correspond with yours, thats life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2002, 07:53:53 PM »

I aint claiming shit. U guys seem to think banging is something nice. You guys been brainwashed by your favorite artists to think that banging is cool. People should rap about who they are and not who they want to be.

I posted my opinion because NIK said he wanted feedback. Did you expect to get nothing but positive feedback? Im sorry my opinion does not correspond with yours, thats life.

Uhhh, i dunno what u've been listening too, but no one has even claimed gangsta once on this whole compilation...Idiot...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2002, 07:01:04 AM »
can someone hit me wit this compilation on mirc or ICQ or aim
i dont give a damn...
im just too lazy to download every file seperate

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2002, 07:10:36 PM »
can someone hit me wit this compilation on mirc or ICQ or aim
i dont give a damn...
im just too lazy to download every file seperate

peace
GT

Did u get it yet?