Author Topic: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)  (Read 2363 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "WCC Presents...One Love" The Comp...D/L HERE!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2002, 08:49:15 PM »
com

Yeah he jacked a free rap beat.

word...what a fuckin idiot...LmAO...I jacked a free rap beat huh?...LmAO...BTW...I'm not the one who used that beat...Primo is...So how did I jack it in the first place?

BTW, the person rapping on Number 6 "Catch a Beatin'" is Narrator, not me...I'm just on the hook...I think it's a dope song though...But check out the rest of the compilation...Quit hating...PeAcE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2002, 08:53:04 PM »
yo yo yo.  I DID peep tha whole album.  (check my list of props).  

and uh, I don't care if the beat WAS free.  When you call it your own and not give props to the real peeps who did it, that sounds alot like jaking to me.  correct me if I'm wrong.

-Tha Rev

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2002, 08:56:27 PM »
yo yo yo.  I DID peep tha whole album.  (check my list of props).  

and uh, I don't care if the beat WAS free.  When you call it your own and not give props to the real peeps who did it, that sounds alot like jaking to me.  correct me if I'm wrong.

-Tha Rev

uhhh...since when is my name Godzilla?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2002, 08:57:45 PM »
whatever...I wanna keep this thread clean...so please stay on subject...PeAcE

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2002, 09:00:56 PM »
I never said you were Godzilla.  I said that as the "Overseer" of this project, you should have made sure that ever body actually did what they said they did.  

-Tha Rev

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2002, 09:01:50 PM »
I gotta peep it later. But I will give the Devil his due, as much as I hate the muthaphukka, and we know the feeling us mutual, it's cool you put in the work to do this. So for this one post, just one, I'ma give you props. Now, I gotta listen to it. Give a review later, also gotta register for the site.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2002, 09:46:49 PM »
I checked out a few tracks, not too bad. I'll check the rest later, I'm just too lazy
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2002, 11:30:54 PM »
alright heres my feedbakc on thsi joint

1.Tha Curse (Intro)- not needed and came off kind of whack...althought that beat is the best beat i have ehard from you sccit. it sounds like you sampled that choir thing from armz beat. did you?

2.Naz-T - One Love - pretty tight track nyce beat phiasko  average naz-t track tite shit.

3.Nexus - The One- alright i am not a ahter but this shit was WAY WAY too overplayed the beat is TIGHT AS FUCK but nexus's part ont he track doesnt match with jay's skill in it but stilla  ncye track ( not dissin on you nexus) jsut how i feel about it.

4.Infinite Feat. Rodzilla - Meditation - i dont think mind zen knew you  dropped this on your wcc compilation. my feedback- tite beat. nyce topic your flows are both kinda off beat.  but its all jesus.

5.Rodzilla & Sccit - Clap Yo Handz-alright trakc nothing to special nothing too bad.

6.Narrator Feat. Sccit - Catch a Beatin - this track had an alright beat didnt really like your flwos on this track.

7.AlerG - Left & Right - tight track the best lyrics i have ehard form you i lvoed the track the only thing i can say  i didnt really feel was you yellin in the back ground "i got you down your down on the ground" i dunno just seemed weird butt he track all around was ill. oh and it seemed that part of that sample was taken form hip hop ejay and tweakedl. was it? cuz i noticed that with your beatiful world track. keep up with the sickness tho.

8.Naz-T - Sources of Evil - tite track i liked it all around.

9.Infinite (Additional Vocals by Sccit) - Repeat Offenderz
- alright track could of been better.

10.DOCB - Southside G -i couldnt get this joint to play in lo fi.

11.Primo Suspekt - Grammatics - owuldnt play either in lo fi.

12.Sccit - Life We Live -alright track again nothing too good nothing too bad.

13.AlerG - Chose Ya Destiny - good track

14.Sing For The Moment (Skit)-hmm i'll pass

15.Nexus - I Can't Win -i am donwloading it cuz hte lo fi wont work on this joint GOD DMAN soundclick pisses me off.

16.Sccit - Confusion (Remix)- dope ass beat!!! your flow is off beat but its an accapella lace diwhtt he ebat isnt it? so i cant discredit you there nyce topic.

17.Illicit Feat. I-Bo - Representin'- i am downlaoding this joitn also so it better be worth it or your getin bitched!..lol

18.I-Bo Feat. Naz-t - One By One - sick shit once again ncye track

19.Narrator Feat. Infinite - Keystyle Kings - i didnt like the topic so it  couldnt really dig the song.

20.Naz-T - Don't Disrespect - tite beat tite song your turnin into a sick producer as MC.

21.AlerG - Put The Children To Bed - coo track.

22.Sccit, Roccy, and Dirty Dogg - Freestyle Outro- you didnt need to hold back the compilation  and cause beef for this  joint. the beat was cool.

well theres my feedback

pz

Ineffable

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2002, 02:46:47 AM »
alright heres my feedbakc on thsi joint

1.Tha Curse (Intro)- not needed and came off kind of whack...althought that beat is the best beat i have ehard from you sccit. it sounds like you sampled that choir thing from armz beat. did you?

2.Naz-T - One Love - pretty tight track nyce beat phiasko  average naz-t track tite shit.

3.Nexus - The One- alright i am not a ahter but this shit was WAY WAY too overplayed the beat is TIGHT AS FUCK but nexus's part ont he track doesnt match with jay's skill in it but stilla  ncye track ( not dissin on you nexus) jsut how i feel about it.

4.Infinite Feat. Rodzilla - Meditation - i dont think mind zen knew you  dropped this on your wcc compilation. my feedback- tite beat. nyce topic your flows are both kinda off beat.  but its all jesus.

5.Rodzilla & Sccit - Clap Yo Handz-alright trakc nothing to special nothing too bad.

6.Narrator Feat. Sccit - Catch a Beatin - this track had an alright beat didnt really like your flwos on this track.

7.AlerG - Left & Right - tight track the best lyrics i have ehard form you i lvoed the track the only thing i can say  i didnt really feel was you yellin in the back ground "i got you down your down on the ground" i dunno just seemed weird butt he track all around was ill. oh and it seemed that part of that sample was taken form hip hop ejay and tweakedl. was it? cuz i noticed that with your beatiful world track. keep up with the sickness tho.

8.Naz-T - Sources of Evil - tite track i liked it all around.

9.Infinite (Additional Vocals by Sccit) - Repeat Offenderz
- alright track could of been better.

10.DOCB - Southside G -i couldnt get this joint to play in lo fi.

11.Primo Suspekt - Grammatics - owuldnt play either in lo fi.

12.Sccit - Life We Live -alright track again nothing too good nothing too bad.

13.AlerG - Chose Ya Destiny - good track

14.Sing For The Moment (Skit)-hmm i'll pass

15.Nexus - I Can't Win -i am donwloading it cuz hte lo fi wont work on this joint GOD DMAN soundclick pisses me off.

16.Sccit - Confusion (Remix)- dope ass beat!!! your flow is off beat but its an accapella lace diwhtt he ebat isnt it? so i cant discredit you there nyce topic.

17.Illicit Feat. I-Bo - Representin'- i am downlaoding this joitn also so it better be worth it or your getin bitched!..lol

18.I-Bo Feat. Naz-t - One By One - sick shit once again ncye track

19.Narrator Feat. Infinite - Keystyle Kings - i didnt like the topic so it  couldnt really dig the song.

20.Naz-T - Don't Disrespect - tite beat tite song your turnin into a sick producer as MC.

21.AlerG - Put The Children To Bed - coo track.

22.Sccit, Roccy, and Dirty Dogg - Freestyle Outro- you didnt need to hold back the compilation  and cause beef for this  joint. the beat was cool.

well theres my feedback

pz

Ineffable

Thanks for the review.

bez

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2002, 03:32:28 AM »
Is there any shout outs to anyone on WCC on there.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2002, 05:25:21 AM »
I dont' have time to listen to the whole thing, but i'll do some stuff now....

1. the intro, I dunno about that crap.  LOL... I don't feel the beat too much, and the whole 'curse' thing was kinda stupid.  I like that you named all the artists, though.  and the end, welcome to 1 love was cool.

2. Naz-T was tight as h*ll again, LOL.  The beat was tight, although I don't think it's mixed to fit the intro, it's too low. Naz-T is gonna be famous one day, watch, lol.  I have no idea what this song has to do with 1 love, though.  Towards th end I guess it gets kinda lovey dovey, but Naz-T is better hard.  

3. The Nexus beat was pretty good, but I'd layer it a little more.  Nexus can rap pretty good, sounds young though.  Decent song.  

4. This sounds like some George Harrison stuff, LOL.  Infinite would probably hate that he accidentally sounded like a beatle.  Anyways, I just don't feel this much, the flow's off beat.  The hook sounds lazy, like he had to sing it under the covers so his parents wouldn't hear him say "f the american dream".  And what is slim with a thick waist? I dunno what that is.  Rod was tight, as usual, lol... I just like his voice, I dunno why.  He sounds like a CR CR CRIMINAL!!!!

5. the famous Clap you hands - I kinda like the beat, but I don't like the intro.  Sounds too white (sorry, lol)... Scitt can actually flow pretty good.  This song needs to be mixed a little better, and it'd be 100% better.  Rod & Scitt make a good team, their voices mix well.  I like how they go back and forth.  All in all, maybe a 6-7 outta 10.  I don't like the hook at all.

6. Catch a Beatin has a decent beat.  All the beats sound synthetic, but yall did pretty good with what you have.  Narrator is decent, but his voice ain't really great.  I don't really like the hook that much, again, it needs more melody.  

7. Alerg is awesome, lol.  His voice just sounds good, just like on his album.  His flow is good, everything just works good.  I don't love the beat, but it's good enough.  Good song

8. Naz T rocks, hahaha.  The beat needs a little more work, but Naz T kills it again, like usual.  I love his double time vocals.  

9. I like the sample, but it repeats off beat.  Yall shoulda had the producer mix that in a little better maybe shorten it up a little bit.  Infinite sounds much better on this beat, maybe he just needs a good drumtrack, the drums sound great.  I don't like the hook, but the verses are alright.  

10. DOCB's song is good.  I take it he did the beat?  That's how a song should sound off the net.  DOCB ain't the greatest rapper, but his equipment is superior, and you can tell he put time into it.  His flow is *Cough *Cough Snoop Influenced *Cough *Cough but it sounds good - I woulda mixed the hook better, and redid it.  

11. Wasn't feelin this one that much.  The beat coulda been saved with a little more work, but I didn't feel the flows too much.

12. Life we live - the beat was alright, but it needs a central instrument, like maybe a guitar fuzzed out adding a melody throughout.  Scitt wants he grows up a lil more might be pretty good, he just needs to mature his subject matter, and it could be good.  The hook could be a little better, If he had somebody to bounce ideas off of, this song could be much better.  The hook could end up nice, just needs some work.

13. AlerG is tight again, lol, and I like the beat, although it probably shoulda been mixed a lil' different, the keyboard loses AlerG's voice sometimes.

14. Sing for the moment? Whut?  Man, get me to sing it next time, I'll pull some Usher out... "Yoooooooooo, Cuz you know it's GREATTTTT"  Narrator wasn't even on beat.  Wow.  

15. Nexus can flow pretty good, the beat I don't like that much, but he does really good with it, it's fast, and he sounds good.  Decent song.

I'll do the rest later, peace~

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2002, 05:30:51 AM »
How can the outro be a freestyle, if the vocals are doubled?  I'm just worrying about that, lol.  Roccy's part was obviously freestyle, though.  

MC Tim

• Lil Geezy
  • Tha MC
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2002, 07:27:05 AM »
Damn Aler G is real dope.
MC Tim

I got MSN!! Add me

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2002, 08:00:57 AM »
How can the outro be a freestyle, if the vocals are doubled?  I'm just worrying about that, lol.  Roccy's part was obviously freestyle, though.  

haha thats roccys written flow style.

ha

well pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2002, 08:09:57 AM »

lmao, nah i dont think its a freestyle..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...