Author Topic: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)  (Read 2356 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: "WCC Presents...One Love" The Comp...D/L HERE!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2002, 08:22:10 AM »
I love how people diss me on some net bullshit. First of all i dont have decent shit to record a track.second of all i cant mix.third of all my sound is screwed up on my computer..3rd it was a first effort thing on the part of me..Lets see you flow what i said perfectly on the first time.If u put out the lyrics and listen to them they are BAR NONE the best wordplay and metas on that whole album..."even if you CD was entitled H-E, ou still wouldn't have any H_E_L_P."The jacking the beat thing..I don't care i'll jack dres beat and use it..Its the net..And listening to this song it doesn't show 1 tenth of what i am..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2002, 08:46:45 AM »
wait who are you ^ ?  

kinda confused here

pz

Ineffable

i jsut gave feedback on what i liked and didnt i wasnt payin attention to names dunny.

pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

ROCCY

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2002, 10:31:24 AM »
who ever hates on this is a total IDIOT...this album is blazin..even tho I have beef with narrator i give him props he did good..everyone on this album deserves much props..and to whoever is wondering..Yes..The Whole Outro is freestyled...Jsteez why u try to make me look bad dogg? I got nothing but love for u homie..dont fuck around dogg..dont wanna go off on u....peace out..

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2002, 11:01:30 AM »
roccy i'm not hatin i gave props to everyone on the albulm it turned out ALOT better than i thought it could ever be.

and i am not the only one that thinks this wya aboutt he oturo it sounds like you guys are kind of reading your shit and not freestyling it. you dont have to lie about off the top jsut cuz its an outro.

well pz

Ineffable

but if it is a freestyle i will take ya word thats jsut what it sounds like.

pz
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

ROCCY

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2002, 12:25:51 PM »
roccy i'm not hatin i gave props to everyone on the albulm it turned out ALOT better than i thought it could ever be.

and i am not the only one that thinks this wya aboutt he oturo it sounds like you guys are kind of reading your shit and not freestyling it. you dont have to lie about off the top jsut cuz its an outro.

well pz

Ineffable

but if it is a freestyle i will take ya word thats jsut what it sounds like.

pz

ooh, well it is a freestyle..not the way u think so..like spittin it..but its a written freestyle...i tried to freestyle shit but i just stutter too much over the mic feel me dogg? so its a WRITTEN freestyle lol...so basicly the same ish..and it was my first try..so even closer to freestyling..peace

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2002, 02:32:55 PM »

Yo I just downloaded the track's ;)
I opened them up into wav's & did some trimming of the extra track noise..(you know the pause after each track)...and bumped up the sound on a couple of cut's....and burned my cd.
I love to hear "new musik" at night...so tonight I'll bump my "WCC" lp without missing a beat.
not one track will be skipped.
One..

But prop's to any & everyone involved in this project....keep up the dream homies & fucC what anyone say's against your shine. Yall did it & they haven't.
Congrats....

Hatesrats 2oo2

ROCCY

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2002, 03:34:41 PM »
By the way, yo sccit, snce u got like all them songs on ur pc, burn me a CD-r Of this shit, its ill yo, i wanna bump it....peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2002, 06:37:24 PM »
Thanks for the feedback ya'll...Especially the track by track reviews...I REALLY appreciate it ya'll...And Yea, I freestyled the outro... but once I memorized my freestyle, I went over it too make it sound better...PeAcE

Drop more feedback ya'll!

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2002, 08:47:47 PM »
The jacking the beat thing..I don't care i'll jack dres beat and use it..Its the net..And listening to this song it doesn't show 1 tenth of what i am..

Why did u make up some producers name then?? Godzilla or some shit. Just say i found it on the net. Instead of making up producer names.
And its easy to say that is one tenth of ur abiltiy, but we need some proof.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2002, 04:42:25 AM »
need proof i've said one hundred times that i perform at a club and get love..I even showed infinte and NIK a video of one performance...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2002, 01:48:05 PM »
Wow…this is amazing…All this hate going on, I just don’t get it…Last night, I listened too the whole compilation in my headphones, from front too back, over and over, to try and see what’s so bad about it…I don’t get it… I think this is a VERY solid compilation…It’s like the first person disses the compilation, and than it becomes a trend…Like it’s the ‘thing to do’…I bet if the first person woulda said “damn, this is dope”, everyone would have agreed…It’s like ya’ll don’t have ya own opinions…I bet no more than 2 people even downloaded the whole thing…Whatever, ya’ll need too quit hating, and appreciate effort…

Also, two people that are loved by WCC did half of this compilation…

AlerG did 3 tracks
And Naz-T did 4

Than we got 2 tracks by Nexus, some tracks by DOCB, Some I-Bo, Some JayMastaJay… I mean, WTF? I thought this woulda been a FOR SURE hit with all of these loved names…Most of these artists get praised when they drop shit in “Tha Lab”, and than when I release this WCC compilation, it gets hated on like a muthafucka…I think it’s only because I released it…If Naz-T or AlerG woulda dropped this, everyone woulda been on their nuts…It’s not like I hyped this up too be “Detox” or anything…Ya’ll really need too quit hating…This shit is dope as fuck…I respect all opinions, but if there’s one thing I don’t respect, it’s hating…And I’ve seen a lot of hate going on…Whatever, Ya’ll just need too have a mind of your own, and ya’ll need too quit following whatever the critics are saying…Download this in order, and keep bumping it, untill you know for sure you’re ready too give some honest criticism…Don’t just download 2 tracks and say “OH, THIS SHIT IS WHACK!”…And don’t follow what other people say, give your OWN feedback…PeAcE

Real_G

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2002, 02:10:18 PM »
Wow…this is amazing…All this hate going on, I just don’t get it…Last night, I listened too the whole compilation in my headphones, from front too back, over and over, to try and see what’s so bad about it…I don’t get it… I think this is a VERY solid compilation…It’s like the first person disses the compilation, and than it becomes a trend…Like it’s the ‘thing to do’…I bet if the first person woulda said “damn, this is dope”, everyone would have agreed…It’s like ya’ll don’t have ya own opinions…I bet no more than 2 people even downloaded the whole thing…Whatever, ya’ll need too quit hating, and appreciate effort…

Also, two people that are loved by WCC did half of this compilation…

AlerG did 3 tracks
And Naz-T did 4

Than we got 2 tracks by Nexus, some tracks by DOCB, Some I-Bo, Some JayMastaJay… I mean, WTF? I thought this woulda been a FOR SURE hit with all of these loved names…Most of these artists get praised when they drop shit in “Tha Lab”, and than when I release this WCC compilation, it gets hated on like a muthafucka…I think it’s only because I released it…If Naz-T or AlerG woulda dropped this, everyone woulda been on their nuts…It’s not like I hyped this up too be “Detox” or anything…Ya’ll really need too quit hating…This shit is dope as fuck…I respect all opinions, but if there’s one thing I don’t respect, it’s hating…And I’ve seen a lot of hate going on…Whatever, Ya’ll just need too have a mind of your own, and ya’ll need too quit following whatever the critics are saying…Download this in order, and keep bumping it, untill you know for sure you’re ready too give some honest criticism…Don’t just download 2 tracks and say “OH, THIS SHIT IS WHACK!”…And don’t follow what other people say, give your OWN feedback…PeAcE

From what ive read im thinking your taking non positive replies and saying they're hating. I gave my honest opinion and i dont care what anyone else thinks. I just didnt like it. I thought it was weak. Im not hating, do your research because i never said you're a wack piece of shit, i just said I didnt like this. take any criticism and make it constuctive. If someone says you're offbeat then work on that. People didnt like this because plain and simple it wasnt very good. I wasnt expecting anything good and thats what i got. You put good effort into this but its nothing id lisen to more than once. Dont stop making music, just try and improve.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2002, 02:21:29 PM »

From what ive read im thinking your taking non positive replies and saying they're hating. I gave my honest opinion and i dont care what anyone else thinks. I just didnt like it. I thought it was weak. Im not hating, do your research because i never said you're a wack piece of shit, i just said I didnt like this. take any criticism and make it constuctive. If someone says you're offbeat then work on that. People didnt like this because plain and simple it wasnt very good. I wasnt expecting anything good and thats what i got. You put good effort into this but its nothing id lisen to more than once. Dont stop making music, just try and improve.

But how can u say it's whack? It's not a major record label release...It's a Net-Release...I've seen some of the whackest songs ever dropped on WCC and they all got good feedback!... and now this, which isnt half as bad as most of the shit that gets good feedback, is getting hated on...I mean WTF is that? Ya'll need too stop hating...It's a net release...Made with 5 dollar computer mics...No compilation made with 5 dollar computer mics has ever been better...PeAcE

ROCCY

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2002, 02:30:47 PM »

No compilation made with 5 dollar computer mics has ever been better...PeAcE

How would u know that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2002, 02:51:34 PM »

How would u know that?

Cuz I've heard all the Net compilations...