Author Topic: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)  (Read 2353 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "WCC Presents...One Love" The Comp...D/L HERE!
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2002, 02:52:33 PM »
Like I said...Lets keep this thread clean and stay on subject...Can we get some more feedback in this biaatch!? How damn long has this been anticipated? Come on ya'll, PEEP IT!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2002, 02:57:41 PM »

Cuz I've heard all the Net compilations...

So your telling me u heard EVERY net compilation? thats impossible..u cant just say this is the best "5 dollar mic net compliation alive" by not hearing all the others first....but it is a good compilation no hate..some tracks got heat..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2002, 03:02:13 PM »
Like I said...Lets keep this thread clean and stay on subject...Can we get some more feedback in this biaatch!? How damn long has this been anticipated? Come on ya'll, PEEP IT!

rushmobb

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2002, 03:49:42 PM »
ya phat compilation, got sum tight tracks nice thing 2 bump in the system. i no that i never post but i read everythin that people write in here shout outs 2 rodzilla blade n my homie sccit pz

kpsony

• Lil Geezy
  • girls with big boobs are usually stupid
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2002, 04:11:54 PM »
Ok, i listented to 1 track from each person, to tell you the truth.........

I thought i was dope, the beats were killer, some flows were a little off but all around it was cool, naz-t kinda used fuck to much ;)  but overall i say 8.5 outta 10

Murrow

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2002, 04:23:50 PM »
Shit's wacker than the day it dropped...

"Call me alergy cause I make your date sneeze" - Roccy aka the Big R

"YO shit is boring like sitting in a meeting" - Now_I_Know aka Sccit

"I dunno why it never occured to rape her" - NIK

"My life has its ups n downs like j-los breasts" - NIK (J Lo has no breasts, lol)

"Makin a fist/
Im takin a shit/" - NIK

LoL...y'all hearing this?  I don't wanna listen to this shit.  And Narrator...everything that came out his mouth was seriously wack.  His lyrics, flow and voice.

As for AlerG...he is the tightest I think.

Tight lines...

"You could come with five nines and still couldnt rock my city"

"You cant hear me cummin, like i was jacking off on a deaf bitches stomach, or sumtin." - AlerG

Real_G

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2002, 04:33:13 PM »

But how can u say it's whack? It's not a major record label release...It's a Net-Release...I've seen some of the whackest songs ever dropped on WCC and they all got good feedback!... and now this, which isnt half as bad as most of the shit that gets good feedback, is getting hated on...I mean WTF is that? Ya'll need too stop hating...It's a net release...Made with 5 dollar computer mics...No compilation made with 5 dollar computer mics has ever been better...PeAcE

Your basicly sayin stop hating because we dont like it. Put your work on the internet and expect negative comments to come back. Also its not about your mics quality. The OG next episode is in horrible sound quality but people still bump it. You can tell snoop and dre are flowing on it. You can hear they're voices and it sounds good. All the songs on this compilation are in better quality but the flows are off on alot of tracks. The lyrics are bad on some. Its not TERRIBLE, but its not very good. Just work harder and keep at it. Maybe try and get in a studio if that will work for you. If you're serious about music then spend some money on it.

Murrow

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2002, 04:35:31 PM »

Your basicly sayin stop hating because we dont like it. Put your work on the internet and expect negative comments to come back. Also its not about your mics quality. The OG next episode is in horrible sound quality but people still bump it. You can tell snoop and dre are flowing on it. You can hear they're voices and it sounds good. All the songs on this compilation are in better quality but the flows are off on alot of tracks. The lyrics are bad on some. Its not TERRIBLE, but its not very good. Just work harder and keep at it. Maybe try and get in a studio if that will work for you. If you're serious about music then spend some money on it.

Dang I always find my self agreein' wit Jae now.

Murrow

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2002, 04:36:26 PM »
"All I got is a bottle of lotion and a huge cock" - NIK

Man...we don't need to know this type of shit.

ROCCY

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2002, 05:22:02 PM »
okay..JAE I let him pass by cause I respect you..your not officially hating..your just telling him too work harder..i understand that dogg..but incognito What the fuck? you are just on alerg's dick 24/7 and my shit was stupid cause it was a freestyle..and Alerg is one of the best on the compilation but others are also good..u shoulda atleast gavin us some credit..i neve expected you too hate..never thoughts u where like that..watever tho...now sccit and all them other fool's know why I didnt wanna make a song for the compliation cause I knew i woulda gotten hated on..wahtever peace..

Murrow

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2002, 05:30:13 PM »
okay..JAE I let him pass by cause I respect you..your not officially hating..your just telling him too work harder..i understand that dogg..but incognito What the fuck? you are just on alerg's dick 24/7 and my shit was stupid cause it was a freestyle..and Alerg is one of the best on the compilation but others are also good..u shoulda atleast gavin us some credit..i neve expected you too hate..never thoughts u where like that..watever tho...now sccit and all them other fool's know why I didnt wanna make a song for the compliation cause I knew i woulda gotten hated on..wahtever peace..

Aight I'll stop...I should not have put down your rap cause now I just feel bad.  Do your thing.

It's just that NIK kept bragging how he was after he dropped these weak songs on us for previews...then saying he is as good as EMINEM NOW.  Come on man.  If your up to Eminem's status then I'ma stop listening to hip-hop.

Paaaaaceee!

ROCCY

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2002, 05:54:24 PM »

Aight I'll stop...I should not have put down your rap cause now I just feel bad.  Do your thing.

It's just that NIK kept bragging how he was after he dropped these weak songs on us for previews...then saying he is as good as EMINEM NOW.  Come on man.  If your up to Eminem's status then I'ma stop listening to hip-hop.

Paaaaaceee!

its all good man, atleast u didnt take it any further, I know how u feel I gotta agree...Sccit sumtimes just brags alot about him self..peace homie

Trauma-san

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2002, 05:59:37 PM »
I love how people diss me on some net bullshit. First of all i dont have decent shit to record a track.second of all i cant mix.third of all my sound is screwed up on my computer..3rd it was a first effort thing on the part of me..Lets see you flow what i said perfectly on the first time.If u put out the lyrics and listen to them they are BAR NONE the best wordplay and metas on that whole album..."even if you CD was entitled H-E, ou still wouldn't have any H_E_L_P."The jacking the beat thing..I don't care i'll jack dres beat and use it..Its the net..And listening to this song it doesn't show 1 tenth of what i am..

Um, that line is horrible, or maybe I just don't understand it.  Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2002, 07:37:32 PM »
Sccit is dope, straight up.  I don't understand why ya'll diss him.  His music is smart, funny, and creative.  He's always on beat with his flow, and he's very good at mixing, he finalized most of the tracks on this album.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2002, 10:47:34 PM »
i am nto thating but that is something i have noticed how sccit  puts some immature lines in hsi songs like even serious ones. just cuz he thinks its a good simile or good pattern .

your rhymes dont mean shit unless your content is on point ya feel me?

not hating jsut appreciate the feedback

nyce effort witht he compilation. i liked naz-t's tracks and alerg's tracks the most

that beat jay used on the confusion remix was sick as fuck! much props for that shit.

well i alreayd gave my full page reveiw of the full thing i dont knwow hy i am reveiwing again

pz

keep it up

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]