Author Topic: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)  (Read 2360 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "WCC Presents...One Love" The Comp...D/L HERE!
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2002, 05:23:46 AM »
ok, i'm gonna put in my 2-pennies...

i thought this comp was surprisingly better than i was expecting...there are the downsides and upsides...some real good tracks on there like the naz-t tracks, nexus- i can't win is real real nice...the production was held down nicely by all producers...docb had a nice track on there as well, plus my fav track on i-bo's cd was included as well (one by one)...so for a free download it was definately worth my time...good job boys, peace.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

ROCCY

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2002, 07:48:51 AM »

i thought this comp was surprisingly better than i was expecting...there are the downsides and upsides...some real good tracks on there like the naz-t tracks, nexus- i can't win is real real nice...the production was held down nicely by all producers...docb had a nice track on there as well, plus my fav track on i-bo's cd was included as well (one by one)...so for a free download it was definately worth my time...good job boys, peace.

Look at this..one of the very best net-rappers even liked it...and people who dont even rap or do anything hate on it...peace

bez

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2002, 10:38:00 AM »

Look at this..one of the very best net-rappers even liked it...and people who dont even rap or do anything hate on it...peace

What you mean 1 of the best net rappers liked it, lololol you are a complete idiot if you think you have listened to every person who raps and puts themselves on the Internet.  Dont you realise Millions uopn millions of people use the Internet, therefore thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people will rap and ut there shit on the net.  For you to say one of the very best net rappers liked it is in my opinion a complete underestimation of how big the net is.  As far as you know hes one of the very best YOU have heard but for all you know hes like the 999,999 best Net-rapper in the world.  I dont rap, but I dont like to write, I havent listened to your album because when I download them or try to listen to them the tracks jump and shit.   So I can respect if your shit is good or not, and so far judging by the responses people have found it mostly poo. lol.  But for you to say one of the best net rappers liked it just got to me because you are sooooo shallow if you think hes one of the best net rappers.  For all you know that aint even him rapping.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2002, 12:58:19 PM »
Wats really....
Shit came out coo....
Next time, we gotta do it smoother, fuc tha drama....

My favorite song is I CANT WIN by Nexus....
lol @ My shit is from end of last year on Clap Yo Handz....Dat song is still 1 of my favs on this album tho....

And why yall trippin on answerin EVERY single hater, Man, who gives a fuc....
Just post it online and let em insult U about some shit, These muthafuccaz can TYPE well....It really dun matter....

If everyone kept it real like Trauma and peeps like that everything will be coo....

But tha world aint all gravy so who cares?
This is only Online shit cuzzin....

But U can make sure all tha beats are legal and go press this shit if U want....
I would but bay folx wouldnt like too many of those traccs....
plus I need $100 which I aint got rite now.....
Anywayz hope 2 get more shit craccin in tha near future.....*hint* "all fingers......"

Pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

kpsony

• Lil Geezy
  • girls with big boobs are usually stupid
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2002, 03:39:32 PM »
Ya, im not down with all the hating, like sccit said, you were all anticipating this album then when it drops, you all just line up to criticize the shit.  This is an internet album, its not like they all went into a studio together, I mean shit, me and sccit have our disagreements but this is a dope album and you should all give props for them trying.   O ya, where the fuck are all your albums(directed to haters)  Until you produce something better then this I think you should shut the fuck up.  GJ guys, I think its dope, beats were madddddd ill.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2002, 04:56:34 PM »
??? at the bez post
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2002, 04:56:44 PM »

LOL DAMN FINALLY, lol it took about 4 pages of posts but i finally get some props, lmao, thanks Alerg, i guess the person giving them is more important than the number, i gotta say i was feeling Alerg's and Naz'ts tracks the most,
Coudlnt decide a favorite between the two,

ANd Alerg i used to have you sorta stereotyped as a egotistical prick (just the way it seemed), but for real just readin shit u say in ur posts, u give credit where credits due, (not just me) and thats real,

NeX

Smooth

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2002, 08:12:33 PM »
Yo I thought this compilation was pretty dope... take in account that it's a net cd and not real studio shit,and you got to give credit to these homies... some of em put it down... my favourite tracks were...

AlerG- Left & Right
      - Choose Ya Destiny

Naz-T- One Love

Nexus- I Can't Win

I-Bo Feat.Naz-T- One by One
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

min0rity

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2002, 08:27:45 AM »
i'm very sure 'godzilla' is directed towards me so i'm gonna say fuck you vanilla kike you need to get a life for real...don't focus your entire life trying to diss me man...stop starting shit all the time..first of all, i didnt even produce 'grammatics' i got that shit off the net..anyways, listen to the REAL shit right here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/minority_music.htm

and don't listen to that fake ass bullshit..

oh yeah back to this album...i mean i really don't know why peeps are hating on the WHOLE album...yeah there is a lot of whack ass horrible make your ears bleed tracks like sccit and narrator, roccy, etc. but there are some heats on this album.....

here are the standouts...

nexus= yo you're very dope man...this is the first time i heard you and i was really feeling that shit...good job

naz-t= your flow on 'one by one' was sick....all your other songs seem to be on point and very tight...

alerg= even though i hate your faggot ass i gotta give credit where its due...your flow and lyrics is very very good..i just can't stand your voice don't take it personal....yo i heard that you have a album...where can  i hear it???

illcit-yo i think if you improve here and there...you have the potential to become a very good rapper for real...

7th= yo i heard a lot better from you.....you said these are old ass tracks right??

anyways, if i forgot anyone sorry...but i just have to say one thing...yo vanilla kike, you diss me all the time but yet like i've said all along....you CAN'T even make one average song let alone a good song...lol i'm just waiting to hear your excuse...'oh my album will be MUCH BETTER', 'it was because of my computer and mic', lol so whats it gonna be??? face it you're fucking horrible.....and to narrator and big boned persian...LMAO just quit it please..

this is my last response...i'm not going to ruin the thread for everyone.....just had to say my two cents peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2002, 09:24:25 AM »

7th= yo i heard a lot better from you.....you said these are old ass tracks right??

Well yea.....I mean tha trac wit Sccit is very old, but I still like it.....
Tha trac wit Infinite, I didnt have tha beat and did an accappella 4 him and he just fit it in......
but wuteva, its all good......Wait 4 future shit Ima do 4 this board when I get time......pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ROCCY

« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2002, 10:30:14 AM »
i'm very sure 'godzilla' is directed towards me so i'm gonna say fuck you vanilla kike you need to get a life for real...don't focus your entire life trying to diss me man...stop starting shit all the time..

oh yeah back to this album...i mean i really don't know why peeps are hating on the WHOLE album...yeah there is a lot of whack ass horrible make your ears bleed tracks like sccit and narrator, roccy, etc

\

you say "Stop starting shit all the time.." when your starting it with me and Narrator..u chineese faggot bring your ass down here and see if u can say that in my face bitch ass..and narrator or sccit would rip u in little pieces..peace hoe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2002, 01:03:50 PM »
Aiight heres my short review, I aint hating just stating my honest opinion, so guys dont get hurt or anythin..

1.The intro - its crappy, but aiight for an intro i guess

2. Naz t, dope flow as always, darkish beat, hard spittin, but not mixed to well ,its to low ... but nice tracC...

3. NeX is ill on this tracc, rips it up, very dope flow, good lyrics...JaY did a great job on the beat, definatly bump-able, has a dope vibe to it.  Great song, puttin it in the start of the album was a good idea.

4. IM feeling this beat, Infinite rips it with his lyrics, but his flow is offbeat sumtimes, and the volume of his rap is not leveled, sumtimes its high, sumtimes low.  RoD is tight on this track, hes gotta short verse, but its cool..

5. Rod rips it in the beggening, feeling it, but after sumtime it sounds a bit boring. It has a good beat, the chous is very simpleistic, but it aint bad...Sccits intro is real good, but near the end it sounds wackish lol. It needs to be mixed a lil better too, but overall nice track..

6. Decent beat....Narrator has a cheap quality mic or sumting, his vocals have alotta 'noise' in it.  Lyrics are aiight...aint really feeling his flow, its offbeat many times and boring...  The chorus is coo, lyrics r OK, and like Trauma said, chorus n shit needs more melody.  Overall its an ok song, aint feelin it much...

7. AlerG is mad tight on this, im really feeling his flow,  and his hard hittin lyrics.  His lyricsm is possibly one of the best on this album along with Pr1mo.  Beat is real good, good work by JAY again.  The chorus is cool...overall real good track, definatly one to check out.

8. The beat needs work, its coo tho.  NazT'z flows r real dope and insync as usual, dope track.

9. Infinite sounds good on this track, in the beggening his flow is real good, and lyrics r dope as usual.  Beat is tight.  I dont like the hook much...but good work overall..

10. Good track, tight beat...  Cool lyrics, nice flows, he puts emotion into it, so it doesnt sound too boring...but sumtimes he sounds like hes got a cold sometimes...never the less, one of the better songs on this album..

11.  Sccit on the intro just puts the peerson whos bumpn the song off...I found it unnecessary really, and then he comes in the chorus, which i found kinda funny lol.. Primo's mic sucks, his vocals aint to clear or anything, but his lyrics r real tight.  His flow is good, sumtimes hes offbeat tho.  Oh yeah its a tight beat too, overall good song..

12.  This sounded like a deep song, but sccits lyrics aint really too deep and dont live up to the name of the song at all.  Hes got good flow, but his double layering or whtever he does reduces the claraty, but i can still understand all the words hes spitting.  Decent chorus, coulda been better tho.  The ending is kinda funny.  

13.  Man the mixing of this track brought it down a lot.  Ibo's beat is real dope, im feeling it, he shoulda reduced the volume of the whistle and increased AlerG'z vocals.  Hes got dope flow tho, and good lyrics.  Decent chorus.  Even with the bad mixing, its still a dope song, check it out...

14. This was very wack, hell i could sing better than narrator, this skit was stupid and should have been left out, period.

15. Off the hook, Nexus really rips it here, the beat is real ill and nexus flows insync with it.  Good lyrics, im really feeling it.  tight chorus too...unfortunatly this song is real short...nevertheless its mos def a banger, check it out ya'll!

16.  Dope ass beat, props to jay, damn he makes sum bangers.  Its kinda offbeat @ times...but sccits still got good flow.  Again, sccit kinda ruins a good deep song with his immature lyrics, i expected sumtin real deep n stuff, but he talked about his cock and boobs again.  Coo track tho..

17.  Illicit is kinda off flow on his first verse, but hes real ill in his second one.  Good lyrics, Decent chorus.  Ibo is tight too, has cool flow n shit.  props to ibo for the nice beat too.  nice track

18.  This track is real dope, NazT just rips it with his ill flow n tight lyrics~Nice chorus, ibo has sum good lyrics and nice flow.  Tight beat by IBO too...Great song

19.  First time i bumped it i laughed lol.  The chorus is kinda gay, no offence.  The reverb or whtever Narrator did is wack, its hard to understand what hes saying.  His flow is off beat many times, and boring.  Decent lyrics.  The beat is cool, could be better tho...
I think Infinte sounded the worst on this track than any other song hes on, hes got good lyrics, but his flow is really off beat @ times, and sumtimes he sounds robotic.  

20. Nice beat man, darkish as usual.  NazT's flows r real dope, man props, i dont need to say anythin else.  Tight song, check it.

21.  Love this one, really feeling the beat and AlerG's flow.  HIs lyrics r very dope too, i loved the "5"9" line... Constantly bump this track, very nice.  Definatly sumting to check out!

22.  Its aiight

Overall it aint such a bad album to be honest, there are sum tracks which are horrible, and some which are real tight.  THe lyrics of most of the songs suck/are decent, but some are real tight... THe highlights were NazT, Nexus and AlerG.

peace, -one-

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2002, 08:23:36 PM »

Sccit is dope, straight up.  I don't understand why ya'll diss him.  His music is smart, funny, and creative.  He's always on beat with his flow, and he's very good at mixing, he finalized most of the tracks on this album.

ya phat compilation, got sum tight tracks nice thing 2 bump in the system. i no that i never post but i read everythin that people write in here shout outs 2 rodzilla blade n my homie sccit pz

Ok, i listented to 1 track from each person, to tell you the truth.........

I thought i was dope, the beats were killer, some flows were a little off but all around it was cool, naz-t kinda used fuck to much   but overall i say 8.5 outta 10

Thank you...Feedback is always appreciated...

Shit's wacker than the day it dropped...

"Call me alergy cause I make your date sneeze" - Roccy aka the Big R

"YO shit is boring like sitting in a meeting" - Now_I_Know aka Sccit

"I dunno why it never occured to rape her" - NIK

"My life has its ups n downs like j-los breasts" - NIK (J Lo has no breasts, lol)

"Makin a fist/  
Im takin a shit/" - NIK  

LoL...y'all hearing this?  I don't wanna listen to this shit.  And Narrator...everything that came out his mouth was seriously wack.  His lyrics, flow and voice.  

As for AlerG...he is the tightest I think.

Tight lines...

"You could come with five nines and still couldnt rock my city"

"You cant hear me cummin, like i was jacking off on a deaf bitches stomach, or sumtin." - AlerG

I got two words...Fucking hater...The first line u quoted from roccy was a freestyle...The second line u quoted from me wasnt even on this album...Tha next "i dont know why it never occured to rape her'' line u quoted from me wasn't whack...Maybe u didnt understand the song "Confusion"...The whole point was about me being confused, and at the end of the song I say 'I dont know why it never occured too rape her' because I'm so frustrated and confused that I dont know what too do/say...The song is all about being 'confused', but of course u wouldnt know about that, because u like snoop lyrics that go "I am snoop/I ride in a coup"...Plus the song "confusion" was off beat, because I didnt even flow it too the beat...I just sent the acapella too Jay, and he mixed it too that beat...The line u quoted from me that went "My life got ups and down like Lopez's breasts"...EXACTLY, J-Lo doesnt have breasts (Ups and downs), nor does my life...That's the whole point of that line...But again, U like snoop lyrics that go "I am the D O double G/and u cant see me"...The next line u quoted that went "Makin a fist/Im takin a shit"...Why the fuck is that whack? Im makin a fist (like when people get angry they make fists) and than I say how I shit on my life (Im takin a shit)...Man, u dont understand shit do u? Whatever, ure just mad cuz I said Murrow sounds like Cats name...

"All I got is a bottle of lotion and a huge cock" - NIK

The point of that line is that I cant get the girl, so all I can do is think about her and fantasize...Man, like I said, U dont wanna hear lyrics about every day shit that goes on in life...U just wanna hear "I am S n double o p/and that's why I'm an OG"...U know as well as I know that everyone has gone through wanting too get with a girl that they couldnt get with...

Your basicly sayin stop hating because we dont like it. Put your work on the internet and expect negative comments to come back. Also its not about your mics quality. The OG next episode is in horrible sound quality but people still bump it. You can tell snoop and dre are flowing on it. You can hear they're voices and it sounds good. All the songs on this compilation are in better quality but the flows are off on alot of tracks. The lyrics are bad on some. Its not TERRIBLE, but its not very good. Just work harder and keep at it. Maybe try and get in a studio if that will work for you. If you're serious about music then spend some money on it.

I aint gunna argue your shit, because your at least giving constructive criticism and not just saying "ITS WHACK AS FUCK...*cough*Incocknito *cough*...

It's just that NIK kept bragging how he was after he dropped these weak songs on us for previews...then saying he is as good as EMINEM NOW.  Come on man.  If your up to Eminem's status then I'ma stop listening to hip-hop.

Paaaaaceee!

When did I ever brag? LoL....All I ever said is that I had a lot better songs in store than "Puzzles of Life" (which I proved that I did...Compare "Puzzles of Life" too my shit on here...) U fuckin liar peice of shit...I never said I was even NEAR Eminems level...In fact, I never will be...Eminem is a million times better than me...LMAO...U peice of shit making up stuff too make me look bad...I'm not Eminem, and I never said I was...I'm a net rapper...And what the fuck do u want me to do? Go around telling everyone I'm whack? Of course I'm going too promote this album, and say it's dope...I'm not gunna go around saying "Hey everyone! Dont download this compilation that I worked! It's whack!!!!"...Is that what u want me too do? Ignorant mufucka...

i am nto thating but that is something i have noticed how sccit  puts some immature lines in hsi songs like even serious ones. just cuz he thinks its a good simile or good pattern .

your rhymes dont mean shit unless your content is on point ya feel me?

not hating jsut appreciate the feedback  

nyce effort witht he compilation. i liked naz-t's tracks and alerg's tracks the most

that beat jay used on the confusion remix was sick as fuck! much props for that shit.  

well i alreayd gave my full page reveiw of the full thing i dont knwow hy i am reveiwing again

pz

keep it up

Ineffable

At least some people can give constructive criticism...

What you mean 1 of the best net rappers liked it, lololol you are a complete idiot if you think you have listened to every person who raps and puts themselves on the Internet.  Dont you realise Millions uopn millions of people use the Internet, therefore thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people will rap and ut there shit on the net.  For you to say one of the very best net rappers liked it is in my opinion a complete underestimation of how big the net is.  As far as you know hes one of the very best YOU have heard but for all you know hes like the 999,999 best Net-rapper in the world.  I dont rap, but I dont like to write, I havent listened to your album because when I download them or try to listen to them the tracks jump and shit.   So I can respect if your shit is good or not, and so far judging by the responses people have found it mostly poo. lol.  But for you to say one of the best net rappers liked it just got to me because you are sooooo shallow if you think hes one of the best net rappers.  For all you know that aint even him rapping.  

Please dont post BS on this thread....AlerG is one of the best on the net. Period...Why dont u just go check some Soundclick and MP3 sites too see how whack the net is when it comes too rapping...WCC has some of the sickest rappers in all of the net...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2002, 08:24:09 PM »

i'm very sure 'godzilla' is directed towards me so i'm gonna say fuck you vanilla kike you need to get a life for real...don't focus your entire life trying to diss me man...stop starting shit all the time..first of all, i didnt even produce 'grammatics' i got that shit off the net..anyways, listen to the REAL shit right here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/minority_music.htm

and don't listen to that fake ass bullshit..

oh yeah back to this album...i mean i really don't know why peeps are hating on the WHOLE album...yeah there is a lot of whack ass horrible make your ears bleed tracks like sccit and narrator, roccy, etc. but there are some heats on this album.....

here are the standouts...

nexus= yo you're very dope man...this is the first time i heard you and i was really feeling that shit...good job

naz-t= your flow on 'one by one' was sick....all your other songs seem to be on point and very tight...

alerg= even though i hate your faggot ass i gotta give credit where its due...your flow and lyrics is very very good..i just can't stand your voice don't take it personal....yo i heard that you have a album...where can  i hear it

illcit-yo i think if you improve here and there...you have the potential to become a very good rapper for real...

anyways, if i forgot anyone sorry...but i just have to say one thing...yo vanilla kike, you diss me all the time but yet like i've said all along....you CAN'T even make one average song let alone a good song...lol i'm just waiting to hear your excuse...'oh my album will be MUCH BETTER', 'it was because of my computer and mic', lol so whats it gonna be face it you're fucking horrible.....and to narrator and big boned persian...LMAO just quit it please..

this is my last response...i'm not going to ruin the thread for everyone.....just had to say my two cents peace

Why would I need an excuse? I mean come on? who are u? Maybe I'm not the greatest, but I sure as hell am better than your whack ass...And thats all I gotta say too ure long ass coment...

Well yea.....I mean tha trac wit Sccit is very old, but I still like it.....
Tha trac wit Infinite, I didnt have tha beat and did an accappella 4 him and he just fit it in......
but wuteva, its all good......Wait 4 future shit Ima do 4 this board when I get time......pz.

I think the verse u did on "Calp Yo Handz" is one of your finest...I mean u REALLY remind me of WC...Your definently a Sick MC...

12.  This sounded like a deep song, but sccits lyrics aint really too deep and dont live up to the name of the song at all.  Hes got good flow, but his double layering or whtever he does reduces the claraty, but i can still understand all the words hes spitting.  Decent chorus, coulda been better tho.  The ending is kinda funny.  

The point of this song was about how us kids shouldnt be rapping about ghettos, violence, guns, murder etc...So u see, in the chorus i say "This is not the life that we should live"...But the whole irony of the song is, that in the verses I am rapping about all that violence and shit, and in the chorus I am saying we shouldnt rap about violince
...Whatever though...Thanks for the feedback...

16.  Dope ass beat, props to jay, damn he makes sum bangers.  Its kinda offbeat @ times...but sccits still got good flow.  Again, sccit kinda ruins a good deep song with his immature lyrics, i expected sumtin real deep n stuff, but he talked about his cock and boobs again.  Coo track tho..

Like I said, U cant blame me if it's off beat, because Jay took my acapella and remixed it too a beat I never heard before...But thanks for the feedback again..PeAcE

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2002, 03:36:14 AM »
Took Me A While To Do This As Im On 56k So Had To Get All The Tracks! Heres A Review, First Tho...No Matter What Ive Said, Props To EVERYONE Involved In This Just For Getting It Out. Its Impressive To See People Coming Together And Working This Out As You Have, You've Had Problems All The Way And Its Finally Out So All Can Hear, So You've That To Be Proud Of. Even Haterism Should Be Seen As Simply Constructive Criticism Remember..."What Doesnt Kill Me Can Only Make Me Stronger"

So Next Time Work Even Harder And Prove That Each Time You Can Better Yourselves! - "Success Is The Best Revenge."

Ok My Review :

1) Intro - Ok not great, gets you introduced to the artists which is ok.. (beats average)

2) Naz-T - One Love - beats quite good im feeling it, naz flows well, rarely off beat. i think the content of the "one love" concept couldve been better but other than that no complaints.

3) Nexus - The One - nex flows well over JMJ's "rock the west" beat, impressive flow/content. not keen on his voice (but thats just an opinion) other than that its a good track, coulda had a better chorus

4) Infinite Feat. Rodzilla-Meditation - beats ok kinda darkish, is infinte 1st? im guessing so, the dragging out of words like "dreaaaaam" is annoying as hell! and hes off beat sometimes but not too bad. some good lyrics. rodzilla flows ok, he has a voice kinda like sccit?! at first i thought it was scitt but with a deep voice on but he isnt credited so im guessing its rod. ok lyrics, the lil crackles are annoying but thats gotta be mic quality other than that good.

5) Rodzilla & Sccit-Clap Yo Handz - good beat, the cockrel sound or whatever?! lol is annoying. sometimes off beat in 1st verse but still good. im not keen on sccits voice but flows ok - lyrics ok, some good lines. that chorus im really not feeling...but its all opinions

6) Narrator Feat. Sccit-Catch a Beatin' - bass on this is good, made my computer desk shake a little at first which was weird but good! - narrator sounds weird could just be the mic quality tho. some good lyrics, some average. i HATE the chorus, no offence but its really annoying :/ - ok song.

7) AlerG-Left And Right - beats ok, hard and alerg spits well. not his best work tho, good lyrics, flows great - im not keen on the chorus tho.

8) Naz T-Sources of Evil - im not really feeling the beat, its lacking something, but its still ok. naz-t comes off good, flow and lyrics. lacking a great chrous which could link the track together really well.

9) Infinite-Repeat Offenders - good intro...leads into an ok, eerie beat. infinite is off beat a bit tho which is a shame. echo lyrics in the chorus arent used to a great effect. ok lyrics, better than his 1st track on here.

10) DOCB-Southside G - great beat, bumps. probably the crispest beat so far. DOCB has a good flow, impressed me. lyrics are not too bad either. i was expecing a decent beat but little else, a pleasant surprise! props. chorus tho im not feeling.

11) Primo Suspekt - Grammatics - ok, crazy intro had me worried about the sanity of this track!! lol - beats ok, simplistic which helped as primos mic is clearly poor. he comes of great tho, good lyrics, impressed me how he can be a great keystyler and flow in audio well too as its very different skill. props. decent track, would be good with a great mic and the annoying voice over!

12) Sccit - Life we Live - starts off on a good tip, the title makes me think its gonna be deep, and to some extent it is. however, i gotta give props sccits got a decent flow, im not keen on the voice but he comes off good on this. chorus is ok...couldve been good with a singer doing it on this beat as its a slower, softer one.

13) AlerG-Chose Ya Destiny - beats good, props I-BO, kinda overshadows alerg at times tho, not mixed as well as it could be i think but still good. alerg flows well, again good lyrics as weve come to expect :
"fuck will smith/im the enemy of the state" etc.
chorus is ok, better than some on the album so far. good track.

14) Sing For The Moment (Skit) - well.......im not feeling this, good idea but it couldve been done waaaay better.

15) Nexus - I Cant Win - good beat, on of the better ones on the album. nexus comes off great, he can spit fast and keep the beat well, rarely strays. i was impressed so props on that. good chorus, keeps in the same frame as the verses. only real compaint, quite short

16) Sccit-Confusion (Remix) - good intro, low and slow builds up to the beat...vocals are a bit too low tho, but thats been explained earlier. sccits lyrics are ok, nothing amazing but he flows ok....chorus isnt as bad as ive heard so far. ok track

17) Illicit Feat IBo - Representin' - ok beat, im guessing its I-bo as he's on the track, if so its far from his best. still good tho. - illicit comes off ok, props. i-bo kinda hard 2 understand at times but if ya listen carefully its fine. not bad track, good concept with an average chorus

18) IBo Feat NazT-One By One - heard this before and liked it then, opinion hasnt changed, good track and beat.

19) Narrator Feat Infinite-KeystyleKings - beats ok, those keys get kinda repetitive tho. vocals are ok. nothing special though. infinite is off beat a bit here :/ but not too bad.

20) Naz-T - Don't Disrespect - ok beat, naz sticks to the beat well and spits some good stuff. good track.

21) AlerG - Put The Children To Bed - dope beat and track...alerg comes off tight again, good lyrics and a great flow, chorus couldve been better but was effective for the track. props

22) Outro - ok.....freestyled outro, was ok, nothing special, roccy was off beat at times but it can be worked on. sccit came over good and doggy impressed me sounded good. i think the outro coulda been something better tho, maybe a concept to it.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network