Author Topic: WCC Presents...One Love The Compilation (D/L Here)  (Read 2365 times)

ROCCY

Re: "WCC Presents...One Love" The Comp...D/L HERE!
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2002, 01:24:52 PM »

22) Outro - ok.....freestyled outro, was ok, nothing special, roccy was off beat at times but it can be worked on. sccit came over good and doggy impressed me sounded good. i think the outro coulda been something better tho, maybe a concept to it.

well my part was off beat cause I didnt freestyle it on the beat..I did it with-out and had Sccit mix it for me..peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2002, 02:08:02 PM »

4) Infinite Feat. Rodzilla-Meditation - beats ok kinda darkish, is infinte 1st? im guessing so, the dragging out of words like "dreaaaaam" is annoying as hell! and hes off beat sometimes but not too bad. some good lyrics. rodzilla flows ok, he has a voice kinda like sccit?! at first i thought it was scitt but with a deep voice on but he isnt credited so im guessing its rod. ok lyrics, the lil crackles are annoying but thats gotta be mic quality other than that good.

14) Sing For The Moment (Skit) - well.......im not feeling this, good idea but it couldve been done waaaay better.

22) Outro - ok.....freestyled outro, was ok, nothing special, roccy was off beat at times but it can be worked on. sccit came over good and doggy impressed me sounded good. i think the outro coulda been something better tho, maybe a concept to it.

Yo, thanks for the track by track review...I appreciate that a whole lot cuzine...Thanks

About "Meditation" (Track number 4)...The crackles are a part of the beat...You know when u hear a sampled RZA or Primo track, it sorta has that Vinyl crackle sounds...Thats the effect this track is going towards...And, no I'm not on this track...Infinite is on the first 2 verses plus the chorus, and Tha7th is on the last...

About "Sing For The Moment [skit]" (Track number 14)...I dont know why everyone is taking this Skit so seriously and tripping on it...It's supposed too be a funny joke...Like Narrator isn't being serious about singing, he's just fuckin around...LoL...It's offbeat, and sounds bad on purpose...It's just a comedy skit...Thats why at the end, Narrator says "turn that shit off, I cant sing", and you hear a vinyl scratch...

About the "Freestyle Outro" (Track number 22), yea, it was a freestyle straight from the dome (On my part at least)...And it did have a concept...The concept was showing love too WCC...Thats why all of our flows are about WCC...

Like I said...Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate it dawg...I just wish more people woulda given feedback as good as you...PeAcE

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2002, 12:24:55 AM »

Yo, thanks for the track by track review...I appreciate that a whole lot cuzine...Thanks

Like I said...Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate it dawg...I just wish more people woulda given feedback as good as you...PeAcE

No Problem, Work, Whether Good Or Bad Deserves Feedback So I Gave It  ;D

Like I Said Tho :

Even Haterism Should Be Seen As Simply Constructive Criticism Remember..."What Doesnt Kill Me Can Only Make Me Stronger"

So Next Time Work Even Harder And Prove That Each Time You Can Better Yourselves! - "Success Is The Best Revenge."

;)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

budsmokeronly

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2002, 05:48:43 AM »
Now I haven't heard any of this yet cause I can't d/l it, but I will in a couple of weeks, then I will post my review.  I will give you guys props for taking the time to write the songs and make beats and put this whole thing together.  I know it can be hard to write lyrics, cause I have kind of tried before and it is not easy.  But you guys can't expect everyone to love this shit and be all up on your nuts.  I mean I don't like any of Eminem's albums really, but does that mean he is crappy.  No, of course not.   Eminem has a lot of creativity and good flow and he is pretty funny, I just don't dig him.  You can't expect everyone to like your shit, that is just the way it is.  If someone writes a review that just shits on it, then that is their opinion.  It doesn't make them a hater, they just are not feeling it.  Just about everyone on here doesn't like snoop's da game album, does that make everyone a snoop hater.  You should be glad that people give their honest opinions so that you know what you need to work on, instead of them being fake and nice and not giving honest feedback.  I mean if you guys expected everyone to totally love this shit, then you guys should be signed to a major label or something.  Point is its your guys first effort, you didn't have a lot to work with, and most of you are beginners, so odds are you most likely are not going to make the most bangin album ever.  And if you like it yourself and think its bangin, then why the fuck do you even care about what others think of it.  No matter how good you are, you will still have more people not liking it than people do liking it.  Perfect example is Dr. Dre.  He sold like 7 million albums or so with 2001.  Give about 3 million people who just bootlegged it or didn't buy it but like it.  Thats 10 million people who like it and about 5.9 billion people who don't.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2002, 03:01:33 PM »
Now I haven't heard any of this yet cause I can't d/l it, but I will in a couple of weeks, then I will post my review.  I will give you guys props for taking the time to write the songs and make beats and put this whole thing together.  I know it can be hard to write lyrics, cause I have kind of tried before and it is not easy.  But you guys can't expect everyone to love this shit and be all up on your nuts.  I mean I don't like any of Eminem's albums really, but does that mean he is crappy.  No, of course not.   Eminem has a lot of creativity and good flow and he is pretty funny, I just don't dig him.  You can't expect everyone to like your shit, that is just the way it is.  If someone writes a review that just shits on it, then that is their opinion.  It doesn't make them a hater, they just are not feeling it.  Just about everyone on here doesn't like snoop's da game album, does that make everyone a snoop hater.  You should be glad that people give their honest opinions so that you know what you need to work on, instead of them being fake and nice and not giving honest feedback.  I mean if you guys expected everyone to totally love this shit, then you guys should be signed to a major label or something.  Point is its your guys first effort, you didn't have a lot to work with, and most of you are beginners, so odds are you most likely are not going to make the most bangin album ever.  And if you like it yourself and think its bangin, then why the fuck do you even care about what others think of it.  No matter how good you are, you will still have more people not liking it than people do liking it.  Perfect example is Dr. Dre.  He sold like 7 million albums or so with 2001.  Give about 3 million people who just bootlegged it or didn't buy it but like it.  Thats 10 million people who like it and about 5.9 billion people who don't.

If people are gunna post negetive feedback, thats fine...I appreciate that too...But dont just shit on the album...Dont be like "This is whack, why the fuck did u guys put this out?"...Instead of doing that, give constructive criticism...PeACe

lbc213

Re: Sccit Style Records/Sand Nagga Ent..."One Love
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2002, 12:50:33 AM »
First of all => Props 2 everybody who worked on this project. I m gonna burn this right now & I ll let u know how I feel about it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2002, 01:57:05 PM »
First of all => Props 2 everybody who worked on this project. I m gonna burn this right now & I ll let u know how I feel about it.

word...dont forget too drop feedback...Thanks...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ya'll muuuhfuckaz sLeEpIn...!
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2002, 10:52:50 PM »
I listened to sum of the tracks, they were nice, nice production and nice verses

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2002, 07:17:53 AM »
I listened to sum of the tracks, they were nice, nice production and nice verses

Thanks...

Yo, have u peeped it yet? Feedback is always appreciated...PeAcE

lbc213

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2002, 08:14:42 AM »

Yo, have u peeped it yet? Feedback is always appreciated...PeAcE

Yeah man I m checkin it but gimme 2 more days to get a good listen.

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2002, 10:55:29 AM »
Ya'll muuuhfuckaz sLeEpIn...!

LOL dont wake me up.

This shit is wack. The beats sound generic, yall voices are weak, the lyrics are horrible. Only track I liked was the one by AlerG. His shit was decent and he wasnt trying to be a gangsta. You fools talk about being gangster, what set yall claim? If yall love hip hop put the muthafuckin mic down. Real talk.

ROCCY

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2002, 11:48:30 AM »
Ya'll muuuhfuckaz sLeEpIn...!

LOL dont wake me up.

This shit is wack. The beats sound generic, yall voices are weak, the lyrics are horrible. Only track I liked was the one by AlerG. His shit was decent and he wasnt trying to be a gangsta. You fools talk about being gangster, what set yall claim? If yall love hip hop put the muthafuckin mic down. Real talk.

okay peter pan

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2002, 06:12:52 PM »
GODAMN OVERSEER! This took a year to make, and u only kept it sticky for 7 days, WTF?...LoL...Damn man...Thats mean as fuck... >:(

Woodrow

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2002, 06:17:10 PM »
GODAMN OVERSEER! This took a year to make, and u only kept it sticky for 7 days, WTF?...LoL...Damn man...Thats mean as fuck... >:(

This topic was started on the 29th of August. Today is September 10th.

It's been sticky for longer than 7 days

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2002, 06:26:37 PM »

This topic was started on the 29th of August. Today is September 10th.

It's been sticky for longer than 7 days

Well u kno what I mean...some shits been sticky for 8 months...This took a year to make and has been sticky for less than 2 weeks...