Author Topic: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justified  (Read 274 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Don't get your panties twisted.  We're just putting 2, and 2, and 2, and 2, and 2 together and coming up with "fuck em all". 

It would be very entertaining except for the fact that sadly, you ARE this dumb. Like seriously dude.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Well, maybe I'm dumb, but when it talks like a terrorist, it agrees with a terrorist, it protects a terrorist, and it blows shit up like a terrorist, it's probably a terrorist.  It's called Ockham's razor.  The simplest answer is usually correct.  Keep making your complicated conspiracy theories, I look at shit with clear eyes. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justif
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2004, 12:20:56 PM »
See you continue to be blind. You think black and white, terrorist and the anti-terrorist. What is terrorism? What created it, and what feuls it. Dont even try to answer those questions, youre not in a position to.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thug Life

You only had to read the Hindu times to figure this out.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/5983_991076,00430005.htm  ;D retard