Author Topic: More than 322 dead, (more than 155 kids) after terror attack in Russia  (Read 2189 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: More than 200 dead, over 600 hospitalized after terror attack in Russia
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2004, 03:57:09 AM »
god damn, the Russian "swat" cant do something right. they fucked up with the theater stuff, now they fucked up in this case. I also wonder how this can  possibly be less fucked up than simply releasing a few rebelling dudes.
I dont know if there actually was a right way to solve that situation, but I definitely know this wasnt the right way.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2004, 04:18:27 AM »
There wouldn't have been a right way. I'm sure they would have killed lots of hostages anyhow.

The hostage takers and the Russian army agreed that the army could pick up dead body's out of the gym. When they did that, the hostage takers opened the fire. What were the Russians supposed to do then?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2004, 05:04:27 AM »
terrible.. this shit is so fucked up

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2004, 05:15:02 AM »
300 are dead,so 50 more or less in this case dont mean shit,but Putin has to stay hard cause if he released them then his nation would say ooow what an bitch!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gunmen seize Russian school, 200 children taken hostages
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2004, 05:57:14 AM »
they just released 26 children and women without anything in return

The captors fired upon them as they were fleeing the school, dunno for sure, but thas when Russian troops decided to storm in.

W/ all this bs happening around the world, u hope to God that there is an after life.

LET ME IN, :).

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2004, 06:04:08 AM »

The captors fired upon them as they were fleeing the school, dunno for sure, but thas when Russian troops decided to storm in.

Incorrect.

When the Russians were storming in there was a hole in a wall from a bomb that exploded. A lot of kids tried to escape through that hole, but as they did that the terrorists fired upon them.

bez

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2004, 06:16:52 AM »
R.I.P

Fucked up shit.

eS El Duque

Re: More than 322 dead, (more than 155 kids) after terror attack in Russia
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2004, 12:00:31 PM »
if these terrorists are fromt eh arab states like most newspapers are saying...i wonder whats going to happen in the next few weeks

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2004, 04:48:11 PM »
I dont know much about russia, so give me some space.

Well here's the situation. Chechnyian (cant spell that) terrorists took a hold of a school in russia. There reasons behind it are "Get out of chechnia, and release prisoners." My thoughts go both ways.

I can understand that they want russian military out of their country (its a country right?), so i kind of feel for them, i wouldnt want an army from a different country in my country.

Nah, Chechnya ain't a country. It's an autonomic region in Russia such as for example the Basque Region in Spain. As far as i know, chechnya hasn't been independent for centuries. Before it was part of the soviet union they were part of the Russian Empire for years and years. They want independence because they have oil and they want to keep it for themselves and Russia doesnt want to let them go for several reasons. For one, they want to keep the oil rich region. Another reason is that Russia has many Autonomies within it, and if it lets Chechnya go, all the others will follow the example and start revolting, and in the end, there won't be anything left of Russia. Also, there are influential people in the government who benefit from the conflicts in the Chechnya region because of Military sales and such things. Obviously it's wrong but there's nothing the Russians can do about it. Russia can put and end to the war in no time, but it's not something they're gonna do because as i mentioned, it benefits many high ranking people in the Military and Government. These terrorist acts are a real pussy way of trying to get independence though, i can't believe those fuckers consider themselves real men (and chechens are known for their machoness) and shit blowing up little kids and shooting kids in the back while they're trying to escape. That's the lowest of the low, those people will do anything to get theirs
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2004, 07:08:05 PM »
Yes the Chechens want independence as part of some covert effort to seize control of Mother Rassias resources.

They wouldnt want independence because....um....its their country  :o
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2004, 08:34:09 PM »
Man im tryin to be as neutral in this shit as possible, but if i were Putin, Id give these Chechesns their land and be done with it already and end this stupid war. THey been living in it for ages and if they want it so badly that they are willing to blow up peeps and take hostages, etc...then hell yes give it to them, be the bigger man. All this could so easily have been avoided...

Immortal: I'm coming over to your house, and I'm gonna rape your woman, and kill your kids, and then burn the place down with their bodies locked inside....

Unless you give me 1000 dollars in my paypal account.  Come on.  Be the bigger man. 

Conclusion: Your logic has holes in it.  You're a pussy. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2004, 08:34:39 PM »
do u mean that as in.. they are such nice guys :/

aight for a start Im just spittin FACTS. without any opinion or statement of mine afterwards.

second.. there's no way in hell Id risk the life of innocent children for anything in the god damn world. still, I think it's fucked up those ppl wont get their fuckin land, and still, I think they have a better reason to do it than some mofos who are just doin it for ransom .. money - who you probably considered gangsta.

Seven: I'm coming over to your house, and I'm gonna rape your woman, and kill your kids, and then burn the place down with their bodies locked inside....

Unless you give me 1000 dollars in my paypal account.  Come on.  Be the bigger man. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2004, 08:43:05 PM »
do u mean that as in.. they are such nice guys :/

aight for a start Im just spittin FACTS. without any opinion or statement of mine afterwards.

second.. there's no way in hell Id risk the life of innocent children for anything in the god damn world. still, I think it's fucked up those ppl wont get their fuckin land, and still, I think they have a better reason to do it than some mofos who are just doin it for ransom .. money - who you probably considered gangsta.

Seven: I'm coming over to your house, and I'm gonna rape your woman, and kill your kids, and then burn the place down with their bodies locked inside....

This is the most stupidest and retardly incorrect analogy ever. It is a complete 360 degree shift from the actual reality.
The Chechens want independence. They are not Russians. They were invaded couple years back by Russia. Their city is being carpet bombed.
Their women are being raped, according to Amnesty International. The Russian invading army is complicated in severe human rights abuses in Chechnya, including rape, indiscriminate shooting, executions and having fuckin camps. This is not anti Bush propaganda, its the truth.
The fact that you would dare suggest that it is Chechens raping Russian women, proves you know nothing about the world, or foreign affairs, and thus you shouldnt be commenting on things you dont understand and/or fully grasp. Also, there is nothing relevent to the extortion you suggest. Where the fuck did you get this idea?

Conclusion : You have no logic. You are an idiot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2004, 09:22:41 PM »
Trauma got this shit twisted.
Chechen's are being killed, executed for no other reason than being Chechen, on a every single day basis.
They live in poor refugee camps controlled by Russian military, with little to no food, with little to no medical resources, scared to death thinking about who the Russians gonna kill, rape or torture today.

A Chechen woman made a documentary with a hidden camera from inside one of these camps, and their conditions seemed almost as bad as Jewish prisoners during WWII. The Russian military some times did razzias looking for extremists, and if they found none, they just took a couple of random men as prisoners, maybe with some women "to have fun with"..

This does not justify killing children in terror acts, but goes to show that the average Chechen are not crazy terrorists who hates Russia bad enough to kill a couple hundred children.
Most Chechen's condamn the terror act in the same way everybody else does, they just want their freedom, but taking children hostages was just the dumbest and worst way to get the worlds attention.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 09:25:04 PM by Jome »

Immortal

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2004, 10:05:03 PM »
Funny thing is that there are really two separate independence movements in Chechnya today. Both are for a independent Chechnya but one is being influenced heavily by Al Qaida recently since we haven't stepped in to hold the Russians accountable for their actions. The other is a moderate group of Chechnya's who dislike extremist ideology but also want a free and democratic Chechnya most of whom are made up of the old guard of fighters. While the later group of newly Al Qiada influenced fighters is quickly gathering support among the young men and kids in Chechnya. Seems Al Qiada has seen and realized that the best way to take over any movement is to paint the older generation as being weak and to target the younger and not so wise generation with promises of revenge for old crimes and by throwing money and arms around like as if they grew on trees. They seem to play into the young male eagerness for conflict and glory. Kind of reminds me of what Hitler and the NAZI's did in Germany.

REgardless, we can only wait for a nationailst Chechen movement to arise up in the future hopefully so that both Chechen and RUssian sides can come together at the negotiation table. This terrorist influence must be stopped.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 10:09:43 PM by Immortal »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA