Author Topic: More than 322 dead, (more than 155 kids) after terror attack in Russia  (Read 2159 times)

Tical

Re: Gunmen seize Russian school, 200 children taken hostages
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2004, 10:05:35 PM »
This is the most stupidest and retardly incorrect analogy ever. It is a complete 360 degree shift from the actual reality.
The Chechens want independence. They are not Russians. They were invaded couple years back by Russia. Their city is being carpet bombed.
Their women are being raped, according to Amnesty International. The Russian invading army is complicated in severe human rights abuses in Chechnya, including rape, indiscriminate shooting, executions and having fuckin camps. This is not anti Bush propaganda, its the truth.
The fact that you would dare suggest that it is Chechens raping Russian women, proves you know nothing about the world, or foreign affairs, and thus you shouldnt be commenting on things you dont understand and/or fully grasp. Also, there is nothing relevent to the extortion you suggest. Where the fuck did you get this idea?

Conclusion : You have no logic. You are an idiot.

i agree wit u n all but lol this part is somethin to think about

Immortal

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2004, 10:11:31 PM »
This is the most stupidest and retardly incorrect analogy ever. It is a complete 360 degree shift from the actual reality.
The Chechens want independence. They are not Russians. They were invaded couple years back by Russia. Their city is being carpet bombed.
Their women are being raped, according to Amnesty International. The Russian invading army is complicated in severe human rights abuses in Chechnya, including rape, indiscriminate shooting, executions and having fuckin camps. This is not anti Bush propaganda, its the truth.
The fact that you would dare suggest that it is Chechens raping Russian women, proves you know nothing about the world, or foreign affairs, and thus you shouldnt be commenting on things you dont understand and/or fully grasp. Also, there is nothing relevent to the extortion you suggest. Where the fuck did you get this idea?

gimme a break, everyone makes typos
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: More than 322 dead, (more than 155 kids) after terror attack in Russia
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2004, 12:00:40 AM »
"It is a complete 360 degree shift from the actual reality"

THAT bad huh? ;D

Tical

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2004, 12:04:32 AM »

first of all that aint a typo, and i wasnt complaining i was jus lettin him know u lil bitch
secondly, wtf u mean "gimme a break", i didnt say anything to ur bitch ass. if ur his lil online girlfriend coo, but hop off my nuts

Immortal

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2004, 12:23:15 AM »

first of all that aint a typo, and i wasnt complaining i was jus lettin him know u lil bitch
secondly, wtf u mean "gimme a break", i didnt say anything to ur bitch ass. if ur his lil online girlfriend coo, but hop off my nuts

lolz!!  ;D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2004, 04:16:31 AM »
welcome back the soviet union to russia, look how the government is handleing the aftermath. its lied about how many died, its had negative reporters/editors poisened smeared or sacked etc

but maybe more importantly why couldn't russias security forces run an organised opporation? they didn't contrl the armed parents who probably caused more loss of life than necessarily happenned. they stormed the school when they didn't even know hwere the terrorists were positioned and went in ill prepared some not even wearing thier slug proof vests.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Rain

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2004, 04:44:00 AM »
R.I.P.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families of those truley tragic and sickening events

that shit about them releasing some hostages during the seige but then making the parents with more then one child choose which child they would take is truly fucked up.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2004, 04:57:36 AM »

that shit about them releasing some hostages during the seige but then making the parents with more then one child choose which child they would take is truly fucked up.

:o  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2004, 07:43:18 AM »
^^^exactly

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2004, 12:09:49 PM »
Ahhh blame it on the nicotine withdrawal
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll