Author Topic: damn bloods & crips in jersey  (Read 641 times)

youngmessnucca

damn bloods & crips in jersey
« on: September 01, 2004, 06:42:26 PM »
man i was at club chrome in sayerville, and a nigga wearing a red flag got killed sittin in his whip outside the club. it aint nuthin new, these kids always wear bandannas out here but no one really knows what its about. but dude who shot him was claiming crip saying he was gonna go bust the "bloods" head went up to him and just straight up blasted him blood everywere people running every which way and shit. the sick thing about was that the kid claiming crip was found yesterday and hes only 16! dont get me wrong i like gangsta rap from real gang members but when fuckin white kids start joing these gangs when there already teens and shouyld know better is just getting out of hand. its like we cant wear certain shit or gotta whatch our fuckin backs all day worrying about getting blastyed by someone that we dont even know.......
o and we live in the suburbs not jersey city or newark its just bullshit

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: damn bloods & crips in jersey
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »
bloods and crips huh........

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 07:26:13 PM »
^^^^dats just rong

lol and so is blastin eachother or da shit we wear

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 07:41:24 PM »
truth man, we didnt even start havin these ctas until about a year or 2 ago

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 07:47:56 PM »
yeah that shit's wack only causes color of a rag somenbody tell them that they are the same race

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 09:15:37 PM »
i think my girl is from sayersville... about the bloods and crips.. crazy white boys.. 2pac went to their head

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 09:18:27 PM »
so funny how far the westcoast influence spreads...glad to see yall copy the positive shit lol  ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 09:18:52 PM »
It's not even that stupid in L.A. That is what is funny but horrible...people emulate the culture but then fuck it up because they go off stereotypes and what they think happens when it might not even be the case. East coast bangers will be flamed up and cripped out way harder than anybody in LA, because most people in LA are at least somewhat low key when they aren't in their hood. I mean I always go to where Game lives and where black wall street is located, and my homeboy came one day and had on all blue. They looked at him, but they saw he was with me and he wasn't trippin or nothin so they didn't give a fuck. But these fakers will take it to extremes like "hey he has on blue and I am a blood...I am gonna kill him!!!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2004, 09:19:29 PM »
i think my girl is from sayersville... about the bloods and crips.. crazy white boys.. 2pac went to their head

lol and 2pac was a blood or a crip? Pick a different artist homie...lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2004, 09:22:15 PM »
Why dont the blood and crips meet up on some street thats blocked off, and all kill eachother.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 09:23:57 PM »
It's not even that stupid in L.A. That is what is funny but horrible...people emulate the culture but then fuck it up because they go off stereotypes and what they think happens when it might not even be the case. East coast bangers will be flamed up and cripped out way harder than anybody in LA, because most people in LA are at least somewhat low key when they aren't in their hood. I mean I always go to where Game lives and where black wall street is located, and my homeboy came one day and had on all blue. They looked at him, but they saw he was with me and he wasn't trippin or nothin so they didn't give a fuck. But these fakers will take it to extremes like "hey he has on blue and I am a blood...I am gonna kill him!!!"

u gotta remember tho man, i dunno how old u are. But this is how things were in the late 80's early 90's out here. The gang shit is fairly new out there...especially the blood/crip shit compared to here. They doin what muhafuckas out here were doing 15 yrs ago. And in 15 yrs, theyll be doing what we do now. Its low key out here now...cus of a LOT of things. Everyone remembers how fucked up things were, and most dont want that again. Nobody wants all out wars again. Plus, people turned to bein about they paper so much now too. There isnt the same power struggle there used to be. Also, all the gang injuctions and parole stipulations that dont even allow u to wear certain colors, or hang out in certain hoods.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2004, 09:25:20 PM »
Why dont the blood and crips meet up on some street thats blocked off, and all kill eachother.

u live in LA....find a street big enough for all the bloods and all the crips to meet at lol. We'll shut down the 5 from San Diego to Sacramento....lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2004, 10:08:35 PM »

u live in LA....find a street big enough for all the bloods and all the crips to meet at lol. We'll shut down the 5 from San Diego to Sacramento....lol

I know man lol. Jus let a brotha dream for a second.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2004, 10:38:13 PM »
2pac went to their head

yea that's what happened.... STFU !

IT'S FUNNY 2 SEE HOW THE BLOOD N CRIP DRAMA OUT IN THE EAST N SOUTH IS AT THE STATE OF IT WAS IN CALI 10 YEARS AGO. PLACES LIKE LITTLE ROCK, NASHVILLE ETC, THEY BANG THAT SHIT HARD !!!! MOST ARE JUSS CONFUSED SOULS THOUGH, BECAUSE ALOT OF THEM CATS THAT U MENTIONED AIN'T TRAFFIKING NOTHING, ALL THEY DOIN IT FOR IS RESPECT. AND DATS JUSS NOT GOOD ENUFF. U SAID IN JERSEY AREA, SHIT STARTED RUFFLY AROUND 2 YEARS AGO?? WELL MAYBE SOME CALI CATS WENT OUT THERE N DID THAT...I KNO IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS THEY BEEN BANGIN THAT SHIT EVER SINCE 91-92, WHY? BECAUSE THEM CATS CAME TO CALI AND STUDIED THE BLUE PRINTS OF HOW THE DRUG TRAFFIKING AND THE UNITY OF THE CRIPS WORK, AND THEY TOOK IT FROM THERE. THEIR 1ST SET WAS OGCz, ORIGINAL GANGSTA CRIPS, BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST TO EXIST OUT THERE. AND OFCOURSE THE BLOODS WERE CREATED SOON AFTER BECAUSE THEY WANTED OPPOSE THEM OTHER CATS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THEIR TOWN, SO THEIR DRUG TRAFFIKING COULD WORK OUT FOR THEM, SO THEY CAN MAKE THEY MONEY AND MEET ENDS. THAT IS EXACT BLUE PRINTS OF CALI !!!!! DATS HOW IT IS EVERYWHERE. BUT HERE'S THE THING, THE ONLY REASON BLOODS N CRIPS ARE SO FAMOUS IS BECAUSE OF WEST COAST GANGSTA RAP. PLEASE BELIEVE THERE ARE SETS OUT THERE THAT PUT BLOODS N CRIPS IN THEY BACK POCKETS. WELL, NOT SO MUCH IN THEIR BACK POCKETS, BUT U KNO WHAT I MEAN. LATIN KINGS (WORLDWIDE BUT ORIGINALLY FROM CHICAGO N BRONX ETC.), NORTHSIDERS N SOUTHSIDERS X4/X3 (WORLDWIDE, BUT ORIGINALLY FROM CALI), 18TH STREET (WORLDWIDE BUT ORIGINALY FROM CALI), GANGSTA DESCIPLES & GDz (WORLDWIDE BUT ORIGINALLY FROM CHICAGO N MEMPHIS), HELLS ANGELS (WORLDWIDE) ETC ETC ETC. AND THEN OFCOURSE U HAVE YOUR RACE REGIONS, LIKE THEM RUSSIANS CONTROLLING MANY PARTS OF CALI, NY, MIAMI ETC, FUCKIN KRAYZIE ASS ASIANS EVERYWHERE (EVERY HUGE CITY GOT A CHINA TOWN WHERE THEY OPERATE FROM), PERSIANS IN WEST OF CANADA (CONTROL MOST OF THE TRAFFIKING), COLOMBIANS ETC ETC MANNN, I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS. BUT IM SURE YALL SEE WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY. IT'S NO SUPRISE SEEING SHIT LIKE THIS. 

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2004, 03:40:34 PM »
i dont want to read that, but r u trying to justify or advocate gangs???